Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I do the same lambert just so it doesn't tear huge holes in the world and also a great place to put large farms so i can keep the surface how i want it. I also get the added bonus of more ores. shiny shiny ores

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
We have a quarry now, it's been placed underground both times.

I will most likely do the same both for looks and just to get under all the useless layers as its not until the 50s you start to get to the more dense collections of common ores.

But I still just dislike them. But lag death while caving is driving me batty.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I will most likely do the same both for looks and just to get under all the useless layers as its not until the 50s you start to get to the more dense collections of common ores.

But I still just dislike them. But lag death while caving is driving me batty.
yeah blocklag was pretty severe today :/

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
ya nothing worse than suffocating in a wall do to block lag i hate when that happens

Or when you get any block lag at all.

I'm gonna try to play the server in a little bit guys. Let me eat my pizza.

I can always steal my sisters computer. It runs everything.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I can always steal my sisters computer. It runs everything.

Sad thing is since multiple people are getting the lag it has to be server side.

I would not be shocked to find out someones item processing thingy broke and is spilling thousands of times on the floor.

Or neither lava pumping lots of lava pumping.

Those would be my guess.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Man.... forgot Ult is set to hard more.... titanium not going to happen soon. Guess it is back to repeatably dieing to block lag and teleporting ninja mobs.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
the mining turtle has some basic codes i'm not much of a coder all he has to do is type excavate and give a specific size like 16 and it does a 16x16 square. crap i ment wireless mining turtle

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I can code and do understand Lua enough to work with it. I just don't like it which is why I don't do it for a living.
Poppy's pretty good, it's kinda impressive. I'm not a coder, but I know how to 'think code'.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
ya learned visual basic in college but i'm more a visual person so i had a hard time with code. The irony of that statement is that i can troubleshoot code better than anyone in my class

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, flying really fast makes the server load and unload a lot of chunks.

It's even worse when it needs to generate said chunks, because it usually finishes generating them when they should already be unloaded.

But it's so much fun to be able to zip through the world like that. Didn't make a MPS yet, but I completely get why people would still use it at max power, even if it means lagging the server for a bit.

Blob specifically stated that he disabled some of the things that make that happen on his suit, so it might be a bit better now.