Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
There are many kinds of profanity.

The kind my teacher uses when the kid in my class knocks over his coffee,
The casual kind (hell yeah, etc.)
Lambert (or English)
Lambert (or condescending)
Canadian (crap)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
What if there was an easy furnace that a mod made that you could have early game that outputted stuff into chests? What if this mod were called...Thermal Expansion?!

Or what if there were 5 or more systems to move items around from machines? We could call them FZ, TE, BC, GT, RP2, and AE!
Yea, automating rubber is going to be so hard...Oh, we'll need something to auto craft it into plastic. Maybe we could try AE, or FZ, or FZ again, or XY?

Now someone needs to make those mods.

I will slap you through the Internet.[DOUBLEPOST=1365774209][/DOUBLEPOST]
SirKingPinkGregoriousSoarcpX2: Shoop Edition.
We should put MachineMuse in there. She's amazing.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I need to play on this server. I'm going to have to make a multiMC instance however. For some reason Ultimate hates me.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
i actually like a quarry to begin with so i can use the cobblestone for some of my bigger builds so i can get enuoph stone. That being said caveing is it's own kind of fun i get distracted by all the shiny things.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
i actually like a quarry to begin with so i can use the cobblestone for some of my bigger builds so i can get enuoph stone. That being said caveing is it's own kind of fun i get distracted by all the shiny things.

Need cobblestone? 1 Igneous extruder will get you all you will ever need.

Qaurrys just make huge ugly holes.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
We have a quarry now, it's been placed underground both times.
67986_10151578426700071_1117727017_n.jpg

Reactions: Chocorate