Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MajorPotato
Timezone: PST
How will you benefit our community?: I am a veteran of almost any mod that is currently out there. I enjoy playing modded Minecraft much more than Vanilla, and consider myself a decent builder. I'm also willing to help anyone new to any mod that I am familiar with :p
About Yourself: ^

Added, welcome! :)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): DerpPilz
  • Timezone: BST
  • How will you benefit our community? I have been playing FtB for a very long time now, and I am experienced with MANY mods, however some I am not and I hope to learn them at my time here :)
  • About Yourself: Im 20 and love sports and gaming :eek: especially battlefield :D

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): DerpPilz
  • Timezone: BST
  • How will you benefit our community? I have been playing FtB for a very long time now, and I am experienced with MANY mods, however some I am not and I hope to learn them at my time here :)
  • About Yourself: Im 20 and love sports and gaming :eek: especially battlefield :D

Accepted, welcome.

sros

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Sros1995
  • Timezone: UTC/GMT +7 hours
  • How will you benefit our community? I am friendly, i know alot about mods
  • About Yourself: My name is Piseth and i live in Cambodia.i started playing ftb approximately 2 years ago.

BoBguyjoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BoBguyjoe
Timezone: CDT
How will you befit our community?: I'm pretty awesome at redstone and those tech mods, and I want to play with other people, its lonely playing on a single player world.
About yourself: I am upbeat and love ftb :D:D:D:D:D

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Sros1995
  • Timezone: UTC/GMT +7 hours
  • How will you benefit our community? I am friendly, i know alot about mods
  • About Yourself: My name is Piseth and i live in Cambodia.i started playing ftb approximately 2 years ago.
IGN: BoBguyjoe
Timezone: CDT
How will you befit our community?: I'm pretty awesome at redstone and those tech mods, and I want to play with other people, its lonely playing on a single player world.
About yourself: I am upbeat and love ftb :D:D:D:D:D

Both of you are accepted welcome!

New updates to the community and mod pack read more here: http://noodlepowered.com/forum/threads/the-future.349/

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): midomdevil
  • Timezone: GTM ( Europe ) GTM+2:00
  • How will you benefit our community?: To be honest. I just want to play modpacks, to spend all my time on new modpacks! I really like this modpack because it got Mekanism and other cool mods! Even if my english is pretty bad. I can fit with it ! I would really like to be whitelisted on this one, and i promise i will done the whole modpack ( except ThaumCraft ... ). Makeing some LiveStreams / YouTube Series.
  • About Yourself: A little gamer of FTB Monster/ All FTB Modpacks. 500+ Hours Played on FTB Ultimate!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): midomdevil
  • Timezone: GTM ( Europe ) GTM+2:00
  • How will you benefit our community?: To be honest. I just want to play modpacks, to spend all my time on new modpacks! I really like this modpack because it got Mekanism and other cool mods! Even if my english is pretty bad. I can fit with it ! I would really like to be whitelisted on this one, and i promise i will done the whole modpack ( except ThaumCraft ... ). Makeing some LiveStreams / YouTube Series.
  • About Yourself: A little gamer of FTB Monster/ All FTB Modpacks. 500+ Hours Played on FTB Ultimate!

Accepted, welcome!

Please note: We are no longer accepting any applications until June 1st for the Chaos and Peaceful update. More information here: http://noodlepowered.com/forum/threads/the-future.349/

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
We are now running AMP 2.0 which contains brand new mods and a brand new concept:
  • A peaceful server where you can build and have fun exploring the Amplified mods.
  • A chaos server where you can fight with enemies and raid with war-like mods including missiles and more.

There is also a brand new thread design!

We are now accepting applications.

dakota paine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
How will you befit our community?: Providing cool builds once i got the materials and I am a community worker so i enjoy working with others on the same thing rather than working alone like SP.
About yourself: I have been playing FTB off and on for over a year now, looking for the right server lately that provides a good community of people and also people to build/work with instead of playing alone. I know a lot of the basic mods and applied energistics is my favorite mod yet.

ShooterMinecraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shooterminecraft
Timezone: EST+1:30
How will you benefit our community?: I have been playing Feed the Beast for over a year and I know alot of mods in depth so I can help with the tech side of things and the war as well such as making sure there is a large amount of weapons and ammo for the battles and missiles for advanced warfare that will be kept in top secret locations away from enemies. Very good strategist as well.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
How will you befit our community?: Providing cool builds once i got the materials and I am a community worker so i enjoy working with others on the same thing rather than working alone like SP.
About yourself: I have been playing FTB off and on for over a year now, looking for the right server lately that provides a good community of people and also people to build/work with instead of playing alone. I know a lot of the basic mods and applied energistics is my favorite mod yet.

IGN: shooterminecraft
Timezone: EST+1:30
How will you benefit our community?: I have been playing Feed the Beast for over a year and I know alot of mods in depth so I can help with the tech side of things and the war as well such as making sure there is a large amount of weapons and ammo for the battles and missiles for advanced warfare that will be kept in top secret locations away from enemies. Very good strategist as well.
@dakota paine @ShooterMinecraft
You both have been accepted. Welcome to the community!

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ballerona_Budget
Timezone: Eastern US
How will you benefit: i am a well experienced player that has played vanilla minecraft sense alpha and modded minecraft sense the war between FTB and the technic pack. i haven't played minecraft in over three months now and i am really looking to join a nice fresh server with creative and optimistic minds.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ballerona_Budget
Timezone: Eastern US
How will you benefit: i am a well experienced player that has played vanilla minecraft sense alpha and modded minecraft sense the war between FTB and the technic pack. i haven't played minecraft in over three months now and i am really looking to join a nice fresh server with creative and optimistic minds.

Accepted, welcome.

arkanosi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): arkanosi
  • Timezone: GMT+2
  • How will you benefit our community? :I've been playing modded since MC since 1.0-1.1, *flashback of the old ee2 days*,and besides that i've got some skills as a builder. Hopefully i will have the chance to share knowledge and learn new things from others, we were all inexperienced once after all, right?
  • About yourself: Well i'm 19, i'm a student and in my free time i mostly game, though Minecraft and sandboxing using it's endless potential has been holding me in front of my pc for more than 2 years now. I wouldn't say i'm a hardcore gamer, but i do like to play anything for that matter at least a couple of hours a day.

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): arkanosi
  • Timezone: GMT+2
  • How will you benefit our community? :I've been playing modded since MC since 1.0-1.1, *flashback of the old ee2 days*,and besides that i've got some skills as a builder. Hopefully i will have the chance to share knowledge and learn new things from others, we were all inexperienced once after all, right?
  • About yourself: Well i'm 19, i'm a student and in my free time i mostly game, though Minecraft and sandboxing using it's endless potential has been holding me in front of my pc for more than 2 years now. I wouldn't say i'm a hardcore gamer, but i do like to play anything for that matter at least a couple of hours a day.

Accepted, welcome! :)

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sonicmaster10
Timezone: central us
How will you benefit: I've been playing since 1.2.5 and i have played a good chunk of the mods already my main goal is to just have a good time and learn new things.
About yourself: I'm just someone who likes to play on severs ad have a good time.

VenomFrog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiio9ul
Timezone: EST
How will you benefit: I've been playing modded minecraft since 2011 or so, moved to tekkit in 2011-2012, FTB 2012-present :)
About yourself: I'm in afjrotc, enjoy electronic music to death (I know more about the little subgenres than I do most subjects in school), im quite tall for my age, but on the skinnier side. I also really enjoy PVP/grief/raiding servers and the addition to the peaceful server will be nice for a change :) instead of having to switch servers to game the play style.