Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vladamir_Todd

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Vladamir_Todd
  • Timezone: UTC-5:00
  • How will you benefit our community? I can help player with any mod issues, for I have played with many of these. I also enjoy working on building projects that everyone can come see and enjoy.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@Varxs_kids2 Please check your FTB Forums inbox!

• IGN (Minecraft Username): MrSilverGamerz
  • Timezone: +1 Rome
  • How will you benefit our community? Well I'm a friendly mature person and I want to play with another people! :p
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): nannucci
  • Timezone: Eastern US
  • How will you benefit our community? In all honesty, I am just starting to play ftb. In the technical aspect of things, I have a lot to learn. On the other side of the spectrum however, I love to help and contribute to communities no matter what the game. I will be a helping member in any way I can and will always be sure to put others before me so as not to invoke conflict.
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Vladamir_Todd
  • Timezone: UTC-5:00
  • How will you benefit our community? I can help player with any mod issues, for I have played with many of these. I also enjoy working on building projects that everyone can come see and enjoy.

Congrats, you three have been accepted, welcome to the community!

Note: I have added another field to the application format, when applying use the new one!

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Crizer
  • Timezone: gmt+4 (curently) but it will change to gmt+1 for the summer and after that I'll be in the time zone of eastern Us (mostly due to moving into uni and stuff)
  • How will you benefit our community? Overall i am a friendly guy and am quite experienced with a lot of the mods in the pack, hence i could help out people that are struggling, but more than that i tend to be a community oriented person, i mean i play multiplayer minecraft because i enjoy the interaction otherwise i would just stick to singleplayer. i consider myself a fairly good builder but it's best if people judge for themselves.
  • About Yourself (Not required): Im 18 finished high school in in summer of 2013 and took a year off from my studies to work. I will be moving to the us in the fall to study IT, i have experience playing many different games from mobas such as league and dota 2 as well as RTS like starcraft. some dungeon crawlers like diablo and even some MMORPG like FFXIV:ARR
    and thats about it, and wel minecraft ofc.

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Crizer
  • Timezone: gmt+4 (curently) but it will change to gmt+1 for the summer and after that I'll be in the time zone of eastern Us (mostly due to moving into uni and stuff)
  • How will you benefit our community? Overall i am a friendly guy and am quite experienced with a lot of the mods in the pack, hence i could help out people that are struggling, but more than that i tend to be a community oriented person, i mean i play multiplayer minecraft because i enjoy the interaction otherwise i would just stick to singleplayer. i consider myself a fairly good builder but it's best if people judge for themselves.
  • About Yourself (Not required): Im 18 finished high school in in summer of 2013 and took a year off from my studies to work. I will be moving to the us in the fall to study IT, i have experience playing many different games from mobas such as league and dota 2 as well as RTS like starcraft. some dungeon crawlers like diablo and even some MMORPG like FFXIV:ARR
    and thats about it, and wel minecraft ofc.

Accepted welcome!
And nice more League players ;)

Schurf

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Schurfable
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Norway)
  • How will you benefit our community? I like to think that I'm a fun chap, with a quite a bit of played time in modded minecraft. I have spent countless hours played my worlds in single player, but I have a habit of breaking my worlds after a bunch of tweaking. I am quite eager to chat and have fun with others while I play, and your mod list looks just up my alley.
  • About Yourself: Well, there are 3 things I devote most of my time to; studying, playing the guitar, and playing minecraft. If I have to choose a 4th and a 5th it would be watching minecraft videos and watching movies. Preferably while I play minecraft (multitasking, you know!)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Schurfable
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Norway)
  • How will you benefit our community? I like to think that I'm a fun chap, with a quite a bit of played time in modded minecraft. I have spent countless hours played my worlds in single player, but I have a habit of breaking my worlds after a bunch of tweaking. I am quite eager to chat and have fun with others while I play, and your mod list looks just up my alley.
  • About Yourself: Well, there are 3 things I devote most of my time to; studying, playing the guitar, and playing minecraft. If I have to choose a 4th and a 5th it would be watching minecraft videos and watching movies. Preferably while I play minecraft (multitasking, you know!)

Accepted welcome to the community!

PeteTB

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): TasteDis
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Copenhagen - Denmark)
  • How will you benefit our community?: I am a chatty person, and I'm always in for a talk, whether it be about regular, or complicated things. I am a mediocre minecraft (FTB) player, and am still in for learning. I like to be as active as possible and just have fun with whoever is around me, help in any way possible, and hope to meet a friendly bunch.
  • About Yourself: I play alot of games, mostly minecraft and League of Legends tho, and I spend most of my day while not in school doing that. I am studying for the Higher Commercial Examination (the official danish term for it), and I'm in my first year out of three doing so.

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): TasteDis
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Copenhagen - Denmark)
  • How will you benefit our community?: I am a chatty person, and I'm always in for a talk, whether it be about regular, or complicated things. I am a mediocre minecraft (FTB) player, and am still in for learning. I like to be as active as possible and just have fun with whoever is around me, help in any way possible, and hope to meet a friendly bunch.
  • About Yourself: I play alot of games, mostly minecraft and League of Legends tho, and I spend most of my day while not in school doing that. I am studying for the Higher Commercial Examination (the official danish term for it), and I'm in my first year out of three doing so.

Accepted, welcome to the server! :)

Dk_Headcrab_dk

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): DK_Headcrab_DK
  • Timezone: gmt +1 (Copenhagen central Europe)
  • How will you benefit our community?: Well i like to build things and use some time on what i do so it looks great and i like to chat with the people i meet online and are a friendly person and are quite interrested in new servers with new modpacks ^^
  • About Yourself: Im a regular player. I like to use my day doing it and have fun with my friends, I mainly play games like League of Legends, Gmod and Minecraft and have used quite alot of time on modpacks like tekkit and FTB.

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): DK_Headcrab_DK
  • Timezone: gmt +1 (Copenhagen central Europe)
  • How will you benefit our community?: Well i like to build things and use some time on what i do so it looks great and i like to chat with the people i meet online and are a friendly person and are quite interrested in new servers with new modpacks ^^
  • About Yourself: Im a regular player. I like to use my day doing it and have fun with my friends, I mainly play games like League of Legends, Gmod and Minecraft and have used quite alot of time on modpacks like tekkit and FTB.

Accepted, welcome! :D

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Ign pibx10
timezone: eastern standard
how will you benefit the community: I am a team player I love working on community builds and I will help out with whatever needs to get done
about: I am the owner of the curious skeptic' an upcoming community blog.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrGeorge547
Timwzone: Uk sumertime
How will you benefit our community: helping out people who dont know how to use the mods, i know quite alot about some mods in the pack

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Ign pibx10
timezone: eastern standard
how will you benefit the community: I am a team player I love working on community builds and I will help out with whatever needs to get done
about: I am the owner of the curious skeptic' an upcoming community blog.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
IGN: MrGeorge547
Timwzone: Uk sumertime
How will you benefit our community: helping out people who dont know how to use the mods, i know quite alot about some mods in the pack

You two are accepted, welcome!

hello, this is me, your first applicant and i am having trouble running the pack :(
Private message me here and tell me what is wrong with your computer specs!

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username):dilbert541
  • Timezone:pacific
  • How will you benefit our community? I like being helpful. I know how to use most of the mods. I am a good friendly person. I like playing with others.
  • About Yourself: I am married with 2 kids. My whole family plays minecraft. I have been playing ftb since 1.4.7. I like to make my own modpacks.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username):dilbert541
  • Timezone:pacific
  • How will you benefit our community? I like being helpful. I know how to use most of the mods. I am a good friendly person. I like playing with others.
  • About Yourself: I am married with 2 kids. My whole family plays minecraft. I have been playing ftb since 1.4.7. I like to make my own modpacks.

Added, welcome to NoodlePowered :)

powermorse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: powermorse
Timezone: Eastern Time US
I will bring experiance and knowloadge of mods to your community, helpful, Kind, and I share
About myself: I own a server of my own I, do not advertise for that server, I code computercraft codes for printing scripts for people, and I love talking with people in chat

Last edited: