Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Primordius_

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Primordius_
  • Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours (Canberra, Australia)
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly, mature and when it comes to Minecraft and mods I know my stuff.
  • About Yourself: I've been playing minecraft since alpha and have been playing around with mods since IC2 was new. Since then I've been building my own modded instances every version.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Primordius_
  • Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours (Canberra, Australia)
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly, mature and when it comes to Minecraft and mods I know my stuff.
  • About Yourself: I've been playing minecraft since alpha and have been playing around with mods since IC2 was new. Since then I've been building my own modded instances every version.

Accepted, welcome!

M4n1us

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): manius37
  • Timezone: GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly and realy mature for my age. I don't know everything about mods so i could help where help is needed, but I still have a lot to learn.
  • About Yourself: My name is Manuel and I live in austria. I go to a school for IT and have some knowledge in programming. I've been playing minecraft since the beta came out and started to play with mods after I got bored from vanilla minecraft.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): manius37
  • Timezone: GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm friendly and realy mature for my age. I don't know everything about mods so i could help where help is needed, but I still have a lot to learn.
  • About Yourself: My name is Manuel and I live in austria. I go to a school for IT and have some knowledge in programming. I've been playing minecraft since the beta came out and started to play with mods after I got bored from vanilla minecraft.

Accepted, welcome!

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username):Arcaru
  • Timezone:GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I am friendly, i know alot about mods, so i think that once i get established i would behin helping people.
  • About Yourself: My name is Jesper and i live in Denmark. My main interest is Physics and i started playing ftb approximately 2 years ago.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username):Arcaru
  • Timezone:GMT+1
  • How will you benefit our community? I am friendly, i know alot about mods, so i think that once i get established i would behin helping people.
  • About Yourself: My name is Jesper and i live in Denmark. My main interest is Physics and i started playing ftb approximately 2 years ago.

Accepted, welcome to the server!

Major updates coming soon to the server that includes modded PVP league, war, and peaceful modes to the pack :)

DerMario12

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Mario12LP
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Vienna)
  • How will you benefit our community? - I think I'm quite funny and I want to have fun with the other people on this server. In addition my friend and I want to make a let's play about FTB there.
  • About Yourself: I love playing Minecraft, especially with mods and I'm making YouTube videos. ^^

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Mario12LP
  • Timezone: GMT +1 (Vienna)
  • How will you benefit our community? - I think I'm quite funny and I want to have fun with the other people on this server. In addition my friend and I want to make a let's play about FTB there.
  • About Yourself: I love playing Minecraft, especially with mods and I'm making YouTube videos. ^^

Accepted, welcome to the community :)

Marin8ed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drakomage01

Timezone:
UTC-05:00 (Ont. Canada)

How will you benefit the community:
I seem to be a very honest and nice person according to others, (I think they're insane) but I could help out with a few things if anyone needs help.

About Yourself: My name is Mantas, I came from Lithuania when I was a kid, and my main intrest is electrical engineering.

Khromos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Khromos
  • Timezone: UTC+00:00 (London)
  • How will you benefit the community: I'm honest, friendly and I am experienced with mods. If anyone needs help I can do my best to help them out.
  • About yourself: My name is Cameron, I'm from England and my main interests are Computing and Physics and I've been playing Minecraft since around beta version 1.5_01.

PairoX.Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username) : PairoX
  • Timezone:Nord Europe
  • How will you benefit our community?I love mc and all the mods but technik and maschines are the best. its noise to play alone i will play with the community and learn more from other player

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drakomage01
Timezone: UTC-05:00 (Ont. Canada)
How will you benefit the community: I seem to be a very honest and nice person according to others, (I think they're insane) but I could help out with a few things if anyone needs help.

About Yourself: My name is Mantas, I came from Lithuania when I was a kid, and my main intrest is electrical engineering.
  • IGN: Khromos
  • Timezone: UTC+00:00 (London)
  • How will you benefit the community: I'm honest, friendly and I am experienced with mods. If anyone needs help I can do my best to help them out.
  • About yourself: My name is Cameron, I'm from England and my main interests are Computing and Physics and I've been playing Minecraft since around beta version 1.5_01.
  • IGN (Minecraft Username) : PairoX
  • Timezone:Nord Europe
  • How will you benefit our community?I love mc and all the mods but technik and maschines are the best. its noise to play alone i will play with the community and learn more from other player

All of you are accepted, welcome to the community!

Hope to see you soon. :)

MrUnforgivingFox

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): MrUnforgivingFox
  • Timezone: Central Standard Time USA
  • How will you benefit our community? By being a helpful person in general to people new to mods I am familiar with, helping them get started on their own path. I try never to be a bother to others.
  • About Yourself: Been playing Minecraft since it was still on the indev stage, have hosted a few servers and staffed quite a few more. Started playing FTB and Technic awhile ago and have not stopped since. I am a college student in Nebraska working on an Education degree.

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): xBoom305
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time USA
  • How will you benefit our community? Been playing modded minecraft for a couple of years so I know my way around most of the mods and love helping others when they need it, I also consider myself to be pretty friendly and like working with other in a community
  • About Yourself: I'm a pretty chill person, have no problem messing with people (prank wars and friendly PvP), like to co-op with people, and due to some personal stuff don't go to school or work so I can be on a lot.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): MrUnforgivingFox
  • Timezone: Central Standard Time USA
  • How will you benefit our community? By being a helpful person in general to people new to mods I am familiar with, helping them get started on their own path. I try never to be a bother to others.
  • About Yourself: Been playing Minecraft since it was still on the indev stage, have hosted a few servers and staffed quite a few more. Started playing FTB and Technic awhile ago and have not stopped since. I am a college student in Nebraska working on an Education degree.
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): xBoom305
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time USA
  • How will you benefit our community? Been playing modded minecraft for a couple of years so I know my way around most of the mods and love helping others when they need it, I also consider myself to be pretty friendly and like working with other in a community
  • About Yourself: I'm a pretty chill person, have no problem messing with people (prank wars and friendly PvP), like to co-op with people, and due to some personal stuff don't go to school or work so I can be on a lot.

Both of you are accepted! Welcome :)

roblox240

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): roblox240
  • Timezone: (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
  • How will you benefit our community?:Well...I love minecraft alot ,i really wanted to play with someone else online instead of LAN, they're bored,they dont know what to do ,i always play alone so no one can troll me
  • Im a little bit of a noob on FTB so i hope you guys could help me :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): roblox240
  • Timezone: (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
  • How will you benefit our community?:Well...I love minecraft alot ,i really wanted to play with someone else online instead of LAN, they're bored,they dont know what to do ,i always play alone so no one can troll me
  • Im a little bit of a noob on FTB so i hope you guys could help me :)
Accepted, welcome!

MajorSlime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MajorPotato
Timezone: PST
How will you benefit our community?: I am a veteran of almost any mod that is currently out there. I enjoy playing modded Minecraft much more than Vanilla, and consider myself a decent builder. I'm also willing to help anyone new to any mod that I am familiar with :p
About Yourself: ^