Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tarmunora
Timezone: Central US
How will you benefit: I'm extremely experienced with most of the mods on here, and can provide assistance when needed.

IGN: Dixoncase
How will you benefit: Will stop me from getting bored and leaving the server, and is somewhat experienced with some of the mods.

Cilx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Cilx
How will you benefit: I'm experienced with most of the mods on the server, I can provide assistance when needed, and I am also a skilled architect.
About yourself: I am a student studying Applied Electronics Engendering. My three homes are the gym, the music building(I play trumpet) and my PC(Self built).

68yd.png

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Cilx
How will you benefit: I'm experienced with most of the mods on the server, I can provide assistance when needed, and I am also a skilled architect.
About yourself: I am a student studying Applied Electronics Engendering. My three homes are the gym, the music building(I play trumpet) and my PC(Self built).

68yd.png

You are a really good builder! Glad to have you, welcome to the community :)

Reactions: winnieeeee

Namen Malkav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NamenMalkav
Timezone: -3 (Buenos Aires Argentina)
I was a server admin for one and a half year before the economy go to hell, now looking for a server where i can actualy play without thinking about admin :p

winnieeeee

Jul 29, 2019
* IGN: winnieeeee
* Timezone: eastern standard
* How will you benefit our community? i know pretty much all the mods i can help anyone in need and donate to others.
i will always try my hardest to make my building look cool so people don't walk past and go yuck.

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Great_Sphinx
Timezone: EST
How will you benefit: I've been playing with minecraft mods for over 2 years and I'm a great builder and have lots of new ideas
About yourself: I am a dedicated minecrafter looking for a home.

IPavel0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melike1010
Timezone: EU; GMT+2
How will I benefit: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and mods almost since the beginning of Beta. I am a very helpful person so i can support players in need. About the mods i am familiar with; mostly everything that was somewhat popular since Beta like IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Forestry, EE (i miss it already), ComputerCraft and so on.
About me: I am a 19 years old, college student. I have a lot of free time that I usually use to game. Usually Minecraft is my go-to game if i don't know what to play. I have experience with servers although i haven't played on a massive server for quite a time because i prefer a good community (which usually is very hard to find) over a big server with unfriendly people (which kept me away from big servers)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melike1010
Timezone: EU; GMT+2
How will I benefit: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and mods almost since the beginning of Beta. I am a very helpful person so i can support players in need. About the mods i am familiar with; mostly everything that was somewhat popular since Beta like IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Forestry, EE (i miss it already), ComputerCraft and so on.
About me: I am a 19 years old, college student. I have a lot of free time that I usually use to game. Usually Minecraft is my go-to game if i don't know what to play. I have experience with servers although i haven't played on a massive server for quite a time because i prefer a good community (which usually is very hard to find) over a big server with unfriendly people (which kept me away from big servers)

Accepted, welcome to the community :)

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: carsontig3567
Timezone: US NW ( Oregon, Washington
How will I benefit the community: I love to build things. I'll be eager to help new people and build cool stuff with others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: carsontig3567
Timezone: US NW ( Oregon, Washington
How will I benefit the community: I love to build things. I'll be eager to help new people and build cool stuff with others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Accepted, welcome :)

Tybal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tybal69
Timezone: USA Central
How will i benefit the community: EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE TYBAL IN THEIR LIVES <3 miss u bby

Last edited:

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mit240
Timezone: UK
How will I benefit the community: Played Modded minecraft for years so a ton of experience. Havent played for a few months due but want to jump into a server and play some mc.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tybal69
Timezone: USA Central
How will i benefit the community: EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE TYBAL IN THEIR LIVES <3 miss u bby
IGN: mit240
Timezone: UK
How will I benefit the community: Played Modded minecraft for years so a ton of experience. Havent played for a few months due but want to jump into a server and play some mc.

Accepted welcome to the community! :)