Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are closed for now, we have a good amount of people online at all times and during peak times it gets a little stressful on the server. I will open it back up if people stop playing. Thanks.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, sorry. Dont wanna be the straw that breaks the camels back i guess.

So nice to see you made note of that in the OP thread so people would stop applying.

Last edited:

psxlover

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : psxlover
Played since the betas, been playing with mods since beta 1.8.1 (I think) but haven't played for over a year
Why you want to join : I don't want to start a single player world till 1.7 (cause of the new biomes) so I'd like to find a quiet server with no griefing to play on.

Bila

Jul 29, 2019
GN : AMARELNHO_br.
Minecraft Expertise: Played minecraft game with mods is two years.
Why you want to join : Just want to make some new friends and have fun building up.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Berry why wasn;t i rewhitelisted? sineddw. I was a good member, helped a lot of people and played a lot of time.

Jul 29, 2019
So I heard the server whitelist had to be wiped, and thus I am re-applying for whitelist, even though I had barely gotten the chance to get on the server. My previous application is on Page 8, but just in case, here it is again:

IGN : ricket666
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing for quite a while, since before 1.3 actually. I was on a rather active vanilla multiplayer server with about 20 people online on average. I'm also somewhat knowledgeable with most FtB mods, although I'm not a super pro, I know how to solve problems and I'm smart enough to know when not to attempt something. I also dislike griefing and/or PvP so that won't be something you'll catch me in doing.
Why you want to join: I just want to have fun with others and I'm interested in learning more about the mods available on this server, because I don't think you can ever learn enough!

Another reason for me re-applying would be that my friends (mainly Darc and djtlite138) are also playing on this server and told me that it would be okay to re-apply. I apologize in advance if this was not the intent.

Jerminator00

Jul 29, 2019
I hope its not too late to do so, but I'd like to re-apply if I can. Would have done this sooner, but I figured there was no real rush.
Some friends have gotten on the new white-list and I'd like to be able to play with them, but if you refuse I'll understand.

IGN: Jerminator00

Zeta Patchouli

Jul 29, 2019
I, myself, have barely gotten onto the server as well. However, while I did have an application before, I suppose I can give it back to you. I'm only doing this as both Darc and djtlight138 have said I could.

IGN : Zeta_Patchouli
Minecraft Expertice: I used to be a part of a couple of small vanilla servers that went down a while ago. Not much with mods. I've been also playing Minecraft since about the 1.1 release.
Why you want to join: I am bored and a few of my friends are coming on to this server, so I wish to play with them as well.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Berry there is a problem that you can't access command like /amconf and the friend list in the te. Basic,y base commands it says that you don't have to be op or something

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server.
I already tried to join the server and I had troubles with the mod pack but I think i got it working now.

snaketalk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : snaketalk
Minecraft Expertice: lots of youtube, played about two years before I found it getting stale
Why you want to join : want to get back into minecraft, modded looks cool so it doesn't get boring

Added Welcome!

!
I seem to not of been whitelisted? Just wondering if I could be.