Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey berry did u update the server to the latest version of the direwolf mod pack and just wondering if i could be white listed again sorry for asking again but my application is on the page 13 and thx so much! and i was already white listed once but i had trouble with getting the launcher to work

Last edited:

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Uqot6nZ.jpg

Just want people to know, griefing is not tolerated, i am issuing a warning this time, as this person did try to help out with a different machine, however, ALWAYS ask, NEVER take....Next person will get no warnings, it will be an instant ban...

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
We are moving to a new host, 6 gigs of ram to start, i can request more, 100 slots, unlimited storage. We are creating a new world, since i am RE-OPENING applications, so everyone will be starting on a level playing field for the most part. I am allowing all my old players to put anything they want to keep in a chest and place it in the quarry age, as i will be bringing that age with us. Once they get their stuff out i will reset the quarry age, and expand the border, to compensate for the increased players. The new server address will be added shortly once the files finish uploading.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
When is it getting reset and at 3pm central i will be on to get my stuff in the quarry age so could we wait till about 5pm central so peeps can get their stuff in the chest in the quarry age?

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
When is it getting reset and at 3pm central i will be on to get my stuff in the quarry age so could we wait till about 5pm central so peeps can get their stuff in the chest in the quarry age?

Hopefully it stays up till 12pm central. The payment is due tomorrow and I'm not paying it since we're switching.

By the way tardis is pretty awesome..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : I_Da_Best
Minecraft Expertice : ive had minecraft for about 2 years and have been plying with mods for like 2 months
Why you want to join : To start a new adventure in the direwolf20 mod pack and have fun with people

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : I_Da_Best
Minecraft Expertice : ive had minecraft for about 2 years and have been plying with mods for like 2 months
Why you want to join : To start a new adventure in the direwolf20 mod pack and have fun with people

I will begin adding new members once the new server is stable n ready to go..

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : vtech250
Minecraft Expertice: I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years, and just started FTB a year ago maybe more.
Why you want to join : Want to meet new people, learn new things, and just a generally good time.
( i saw you said you're switching hosts so i didn't know if i could apply and wait or how thats works :s )

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please reset the map tomorrow or later?just denay it for some time so people can get their staff saved

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please reset the map tomorrow or later?just denay it for some time so people can get their staff saved

I guess my last post was unclear. Sorry about that. The server payment is due today for another month of service. Since I just paid for the new one I am not paying the old one any longer. Therefor the server will be taken, I'm assuming, offline by the hoster due to nonpayment. Hope that clears things up. Thanks guys.

TimLampen

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for my thaumcraft research to be saved? Because I recently researched everything, and it would not be fun to redo it all over again... (Or a thaumonomicon could be spawned in creative)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for my thaumcraft research to be saved? Because I recently researched everything, and it would not be fun to redo it all over again... (Or a thaumonomicon could be spawned in creative)
Nope just items to speed along

Minecraften22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Minecraften22 (my username tells)
Minecraft Expertice : played minecraft in about 2-3 years still have a lot to learn but with multiplayer it just makes it better to learn stuff :D
Why you want to join : well im bad at both tech and magic mods but server's like this can make me learn stuff, stuff about mods, what they are used too,
and then i just really want to play on with a server with not that much banned stuff but i don't like hard mode or pvp but i give it a try :)