New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

leba

Jul 29, 2019
Just a fair warning, I made this post here in an attempt to minimize the amount of panic due to what the console looks like.

Good job FTB team! And I love the music :) It's fun :D

ITs xmas cheeeeeeeese music lol......or at least i hope a short term thing lol

GearCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone let me know how to install it to a multiplayer server?
Mine is being hosted by Fragnet. How do I install the Mindcrack pack onto the server?

leba

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone let me know how to install it to a multiplayer server?
Mine is being hosted by Fragnet. How do I install the Mindcrack pack onto the server?

In the client you can download the server files by changing the filter settings. so you download the files rather than the mod packs for your client. your just need to stick them on your server and start it up. Search the Forums there is a more in depth guide to help

middlemonster

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight will see the first of the main 1.4.6 mod packs added onto the FTB Launcher. Initially the Mindcrack and the Direwolf20 packs will be added, with more packs added soon.

These packs should be added to your launcher automatically.

Thanks to you and all the mod developers for their hard work.

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
Is it true we are just waiting for Dire's approval until we see the ForgeCraft-themed version drop?

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
Were getting an error saying that Computercraft and CC Turtle aren't updated. What exactly is the fix for that?

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
is the mystcraft being added to the mindcrack mod pack? or is it going in a different one?
Not sure, mindcrack is all about being hardcore, and mystcraft makes some stuff like railcraft, trains and teleporters obsolete with linking books

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
I was kind of hoping we'd see Dire's pack up tonight, but I guess he got it to late. Thank goodness I have a bunch of Christmas stuff to keep my brain occupied Monday and Tuesday so I'm not going out of my mind like I have today following the pre-release of the Mindcrack Pack.

Powersthatbe85

Jul 29, 2019
I was kind of hoping we'd see Dire's pack up tonight, but I guess he got it to late. Thank goodness I have a bunch of Christmas stuff to keep my brain occupied Monday and Tuesday so I'm not going out of my mind like I have today following the pre-release of the Mindcrack Pack.

I think he's active right now. give it a little bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.