New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet! Thanks Slowpoke. And I thought about what you said before; Yeah. the guys at Mindcrack and Direwolf do deserve to inspect what has their names on them before they are released. I wouldn't want my name on something that was untested either.

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks ashzitication. another problem is my chunks are black until I break a block to turn it back to normal. Might be an otifine bug.

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
A thousand thank you's! I know the FTB team is constantly hounded, I wouldn't have the patience they do :)

Is there a server version up for MindCrack?

Lastpack

Jul 29, 2019
A thousand thank you's! I know the FTB team is constantly hounded, I wouldn't have the patience they do :)

Is there a server version up for MindCrack?
yes, there is a server version of the MindCrack Modpack.

Click on "filter settings" in the menu and then search for the servers by modpack type.

Sickbeard

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know these mods very well. What will the DW20 pack have that mindcrack doesnt? Any educated guesses?

John_The_Nuke

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight will see the first of the main 1.4.6 mod packs added onto the FTB Launcher. Initially the Mindcrack and the Direwolf20 packs will be added, with more packs added soon.

These packs should be added to your launcher automatically.
Thanks a lot for all your work on the FTB modpack and launcher; they're great! and many thanks for that new pack! trying it out now. i'd like to ask something though (please ignore the question if you don't want to give modpack ETAs). can you give an approximate answer to when the mods redpower and EE3 will be added to FTB beta A? Thanks again for all your work on FTB!

-- John

samstar

Jul 29, 2019
I know no body knows exactly what is in the ultimate pack but is there any obvious mods missing from this pack apart from ee3

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOOOHHHH EMMMMMM GEEEEEE *SQUEEEEEEK* :D

Edit: I got on it and when I tried to make a world, I crashed, I didnt even get a crash log....

ruggers101

Jul 29, 2019
so is the update out now or not? i cant seem to update and i downloaded the minecrack pack but i don't know how to get actually run it and play

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, might sound like a noobish question, but I've never gotten into anything Mindcrack related. (I'm a DW20 and Co. guy)

Is this pack kind of like... Hm... FTB 1.4.2 Beta is to UniversalElectricity/Voxel, that they share SOME mods but vary in a lot of things, as the new DW20 pack will be to MindCrack? I don't know.

Thanks. ^_^
Happy Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.