New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaz

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Mindcrack pack using the new standardized IDs, to be compatible with all of FTB's new packs?

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Were getting an error saying that Computercraft and CC Turtle aren't updated. What exactly is the fix for that?

Delete the files on the server? and redownload the server pack. They added the wrong Computercraft files originally and changed it later.

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
actually slowpoke has said at least twice i know of to convert old worlds to 1.4.6 not sure what tools he is refering to though

AaronE215

Jul 29, 2019
actually slowpoke has said at least twice i know of to convert old worlds to 1.4.6 not sure what tools he is refering to though

If you could give me some way to find that information, I would be very very happy. Did he mean convert the FTB Beta A packs to the new Ultimate pack, or what? I planned on just starting a new world, but if I don't have to, that would be great!

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
If you could give me some way to find that information, I would be very very happy. Did he mean convert the FTB Beta A packs to the new Ultimate pack, or what? I planned on just starting a new world, but if I don't have to, that would be great!
if its not announced in this video its in the next one ill return with more info if i find it

Powersthatbe85

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if you create a mindcrack server will you be able to switch it over to a direwolf server without issues?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the minecrack pack, last I heard the major difference with it is it uses all of the hard mode configs. Now, I don't know if that's official or not, but if that is the case it shouldn't affect you too much if you're playing creative to get used to the mods first.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
cant wait for dire pack :)!!!!!!! DIREWOLF ROCKS, and slowpoke also rocks for making the ftb and direwolf pack :)

Quostin

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 ModPack!
This pack contains the following mods by default:
  • Buildcraft
  • ChickenChunks
  • Compact Solars
  • ComputerCraft
  • EnderStorage
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • Factorization
  • Forestry
  • GravityGun
  • IC2 NuclearControl
  • Industrialcraft 2
  • Iron Chests
  • MiscPeripherals
  • GraviSuite
  • MFFS
  • Mystcraft
  • NEI
  • NEI Plugins
  • Obsidiplates
  • OmniTools
  • Portal Gun
  • Railcraft
  • Redpower 2
  • Soulshards
  • Steves Carts
  • Thaumcraft 3
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Wireless Redstone - CBE
  • XyCraft
No Rei's minimap? I guess you will have to put that in yourself.

thejoshknight

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the difference between Direwolf's and the Mindcrack packs? They seem almost exactly the same to me. In fact, Direwolf's appears to have significantly less mods.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
awwww, for some reason the direwolf pack and the mindcrack pack both dont load the actual mods, just the minecraft jar :(

zahfelade

Jul 29, 2019
Too many unknowns at the moment. I'm waiting for all the packs to be released before I choose which to start my world with.

Status
Not open for further replies.