Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO: Ender IO does not interact properly with AE ME Chest GUI, will open GUI but items in ME chest are not present.

EDIT: Another Ender IO bug, using the anchor travel function (highlight and jump) on the Ender IO crashes FTB.

Last edited:

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: 1.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? The nanosuit helmet (from industrialcraft) requires the nightvision goggles without a data value. however, upon crafting the goggles the data value is Always present because of its representation of the charge inside. so the nanosuit helmet CANNOT be crafted
Can it be repeated? Yes, Always pressent
Known Fix: Give yourself the helmet via commands or ask the server operator

babybenno

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: 1.1.1 of monster, I have not updated any packs, so they are as in "vanilla" monster

Pastebin link to crash log: no crash, nothing showing odd in the logs

Whats the bug?
1) I can't craft cans/cells in IC2 and the NEI doesn't show any recipes for them either
2) Thaumcraft vis crystals don't seem to generate in any world.

I have checked the config files for all IC2 related mods, and all Thaumcraft related mos, and everything is turned on as it should be for both mods

Can it be repeated? I don't know outside of my personal ftb, but I have neither found the crystals, nor ever managed to craft cells

Known Fix: not that i can find anywhere on the interwebz

Nadiin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1, Thermal Expansion
Whats the bug? When connecting a pulverizer via energy conduit (only tried leadstone and hardened ones so far) to a redstone energy cell, it doesn't get charged at all (output side on the cell is set correctly and to 300 RF/t). The pulverizer only gains power when placed directly next to the energy cell.
Can it be repeated? I placed the machines like 32 blocks away, but the issue persists
Known Fix: none, afaik

2014-05-20_22.44.59.png

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? When connecting a pulverizer via energy conduit (only tried leadstone and hardened ones so far) to a redstone energy cell, it doesn't get charged at all (output side on the cell is set correctly and to 300 RF/t). The pulverizer only gains power when placed directly next to the energy cell.
Can it be repeated? I placed the machines like 32 blocks away, but the issue persists

View attachment 11236

I actually never had this problem, and the same setup as shown in the screenshot works fine for me (also monster 1.1.1). also setting the output to 300RF/T is a bit pointless as leadstone energy conduit wil only throughput 80RF/T

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: 1.1.1 of monster, I have not updated any packs, so they are as in "vanilla" monster

Pastebin link to crash log: no crash, nothing showing odd in the logs

Whats the bug?
1) I can't craft cans/cells in IC2 and the NEI doesn't show any recipes for them either
2) Thaumcraft vis crystals don't seem to generate in any world.

I have checked the config files for all IC2 related mods, and all Thaumcraft related mos, and everything is turned on as it should be for both mods

Can it be repeated? I don't know outside of my personal ftb, but I have neither found the crystals, nor ever managed to craft cells

Known Fix: not that i can find anywhere on the interwebz

i am pretty sure the cans/cells are created by putting iron (or tin, not sure) plate in the metel former and putting it on extrude mode. correct me if i am wrong.

i havent been messing around with thaumcraft, however i havent seen the Crystals either.

EDIT,
i thik this will help
http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Empty_Cell
http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Tin_Can

EDIT2
it seems that the thaumcraft Crystals are not part of thaumcraft 4 (only thaumcraft 3)

Last edited:

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1 | BigReactors/MFR/Logistics Pipes
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/aHcvnzHh
Whats the bug? Connecting from a BigReactor via Rednet Energy Cable into the LogisticsPipes Power Junction causes server crash when Rednet cable was already connected to Power Junction and met an intersection sending power.
It also caused server to crash when using the crescent hammer to break the RedNet Energy Cable.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

side note: The BigReactor -> RedNet Energy Cable -> LogisticsPipes Power Junction only seems to accept power from certain sides. I found although the cables WOULD connect, power was not being accepted by the power junction on the south side.

Jadeon77

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unsure
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/kfjBnUeD
What's the bug? Upon dieing in the nether, I respawn in the overworld and instantly the internal server shuts down due to world tick error.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

pigtailsboy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: BetterStorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.45 & NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9 (related plugins)
Whats the bug? Start a creative world and enter survival through NEI gamemode toggle, all inventory modes (cheat, recipe, utility) behave the same way (cheat mode). Possibly related to this bug is Better Storage Mod inventories all behaving like creative command shortcuts with any item under a full stack having been ctrl+LMB acting as a /give command placing in user inventory the amount needed to make a full stack.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

This breaks Better Storages usefulness as you cannot remove a single item from a stack using the CTRL+LMB shortcut.

Mod & Version: ModularPowersuits
Whats the bug? Similar to other crash report claims once the mod is removed using U(use) from NEI closes the the client. May be related to a plugin for NEI
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
mod pack: monster version 1.1.1
mod and version: chisel 1.5.0
whats the bug? when ever i use the chisel on stone it makes its go invisible and i have to relog to see it again.
can it be repeated? yes every time i click vanilla stone
known fix: relog or place a block in the same block as the invisible stone.

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
mod and version: chisel 1.5.0
whats the bug? when ever i use the chisel on stone it makes its go invisible and i have to relog to see it again.
can it be repeated? yes every time i click vanilla stone
known fix: relog or place a block in the same block as the invisible stone.

are you using optifine? I had this problem when I was using optifine light c7. However I solved it by switching to optifine HD d1

LightHero

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version: Appeng 14.finale3/IC2 Exp 2.0.397
Whats the bug? ID issue with autocrafting MFSU with the autocrafted energy crystal - Energy crystal ID to be autocrafted is 30241:26 - when crafted and it goes into the ME system, the ID changes to 30241:27 - however, the MFSU is looking for the 30241:26 ID. If I take the crystal and put it into my inventory (because I was going to 'change' the recipe), the ID auto changes to 30241:26. AE freezes until it finds ID :26 :(

Another test - the compressor uses the ID 30241:27 and therefore AE keeps that ID in it's inventory. If I pick the crystal up and move it to my inventory, the ID becomes 30241:26. - Therefore when placing that into the autocraft pattern, it will never find that ID unless I touch each energy crystal manually :(

Can it be repeated? Yes, Always
Known Fix: Craft it yourself :(

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
nope dont use any version of it never have needed it.

i've been playing around with chisel and have found the same problem. however it is easely solvable by just mining the block and using the chisel gui to choose your block and then replacing.

the sad news is that there is no new version of chisel available at the moment. and knowing that the 1.6.4 modpacks wil be frozen in the upcoming weeks, i am pretty sure it can/will not be fixed in this modpack[DOUBLEPOST=1400920941][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Appeng 14.finale3/IC2 Exp 2.0.397
Whats the bug? ID issue with autocrafting MFSU with the autocrafted energy crystal - Energy crystal ID to be autocrafted is 30241:26 - when crafted and it goes into the ME system, the ID changes to 30241:27 - however, the MFSU is looking for the 30241:26 ID. If I take the crystal and put it into my inventory (because I was going to 'change' the recipe), the ID auto changes to 30241:26. AE freezes until it finds ID :26 :(

Another test - the compressor uses the ID 30241:27 and therefore AE keeps that ID in it's inventory. If I pick the crystal up and move it to my inventory, the ID becomes 30241:26. - Therefore when placing that into the autocraft pattern, it will never find that ID unless I touch each energy crystal manually :(

Can it be repeated? Yes, Always
Known Fix: Craft it yourself :(

actually there are more blocks from ic2 that have this problem. what if you used a autocrafter from a different mod and used a fuzzy export to supply the items? (thermal expansion has autocrafting capabilities too)

Kitfox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct 1.5.3
Pastebin link to crash log: nothing crashed
Whats the bug? I doubt this is working as intended but if it is then this is not a bug. When you equip an Exo-Armour from TConstruct and give it +X Attack Damage by using block of Quarts in the TInker Table the +X Attack Damage behaves very weird with TConstruct weapons. As an example from a TCon wiki tha claims a vanilla diamond sword does 32 damage when full 4 piece Exo suit wil all +6 Attack Damage (max possible per slot) is equiped. my tests verified this. BUT you use a reapier or cleaver and the numbers behave weird. with full +24 damage exo suit my STONE RAPIER did 80 damage on a Iron Golem and 80 damage on Ender Dragon. the manyullyn rapier did 140 damage to an ender dragon (200hp mob) and outright killed the iron golem (100hp mob). tests on the stone and manyylin cleavers one shotted the ender dragon. no way to tell exact damage other than do some math. as a refernce:
Going from 0 mods then +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6 damage modifier on the Exo armour the following values were observed respectively when attacking an Iron Golem
----Stone Rapier : 3, 6,9,12,16,19,22
----Manyullyn Rapier : 5,11,16,22,28,33,39
----Stone Cleaver : 12,25,37,50,63,75,88
----Manyullyn Cleaver : 15,30,46,61,77,92, 100***(107)

*(one shot kill) to get exact number it did 107 damage to an Ender Dragon

Can it be repeated? ABSOLUTELY. would be a fun test to whack at a fully armoured power armour and shield user to see how much damage it does.
Known Fix: Dont ruin your game by pretending to be god and one shoting everything in a +24dmg bonus full exo suit.

OronDF343

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 11236

Redstone energy cells can sometimes get glitched out. Breaking it with a pickaxe will reset it, however you lose all the stored energy.

Wisq

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? I have no more hostile mobs in the overworld... They are in other dimensions (nether, twilight forest, mystcraft etc...) but not in overworld.
Can it be repeated? Yup
Known Fix: Nope
Do you have Lycanites Mobs installed? This is a bug in earlier versions of that mod, including the one included in FTB Monster. I believe it's because it doesn't despawn its own monsters, meaning that there's no "room" for vanilla mobs. Upgrading it to 1.4.11c or higher should solve this.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
mod and version: minefactory reloaded 2.7.8
whats the bug? any time you fire a rocket at someone that cant take damage it lags their game till the rocket explodes of they get DC'd
can it be repeated? yes
known fix: ctrl alt del and close MC

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have Lycanites Mobs installed? This is a bug in earlier versions of that mod, including the one included in FTB Monster. I believe it's because it doesn't despawn its own monsters, meaning that there's no "room" for vanilla mobs. Upgrading it to 1.4.11c or higher should solve this.

this problem was present from the start of 1.1.1 and only now, like 2 months later it gets solved by the update that's coming out today. This should have been a hotfix

pvmcfi

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 V19b
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Destroying RotaryCraft blocks with a modular powersuit's power tool will not drop the destroyed block. (Was tested at mining drill+diamond upgrade at 20x speed on an industrial coil)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None at this point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.