Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDawgMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: 1.0.3 / QuarryPlus
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? by Default there is no Boundarys of how big a QuarryPlus can be. This leads to incredible server lag if you exceed 100 Blocks in Diameter.
Can it be repeated? Yep, works everytime you do it
Known Fix: N/A

Maximum QuarryPlus size 256x256. I find nothing in config files to limit it size. If your running a server and it is causing lag issues ether upgrade the server or disable the mod.

imodz03

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster V1.1.1
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft v19B
Pastebin link to crash log: NA
Whats the bug?: The engine control unit doesn't stop the gas turbine from running when a redstone signal is applied too it.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, i have tested this on a server, a single player world and multiple creative test worlds.
Known Fix: N/A

MajorVictory87

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster 1.0.5
Mods: OpenBlocks and MFR
The Bug: Not really a bug, but 2 seperate mods working as intended creating a bug by duplicating items.. tons of items.. for little work. You can capture a full "luggage" from openblocks with an MFR Safari net, set to spawn exact copy, and produce mass amounts of whatever you had in the luggage.
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix: Disable Luggage

This is still an Issue in Monster 1.1.1
A better fix is to add the Luggage entity to the MFR Auto-Spawner blacklist in the configs.

Reactions: darkinnit

Razerock

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Monster: 1.1.1
Mod: Probably Thaumcraft
Crash-Report: http://pastebin.com/L0iFK8Nc
Whats the Bug?
Im hosting the server locally on my PC, i can connect but everyone else gets a "disconnect.overflow" error when connecting to the server.
This only occured after we did some Thaumcraft and is fixed when we disable the mod.
The bug doesnt occur when we load up a new world.
Can it be repeated?
Yes.
Known Fix:
Disable Thaumcraft, but thats kinda not what we want...

Aquadude101

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unknown, maybe Not Enough items
Pastebin link to crash log: Does not crash
What's the bug? I need to hold my mouse to drag items, I cant shift click items nor half, & also I cant use the delete button. No crash, it just is annoying and I don't know why it happens and that it cant work.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Infinitely
Known Fix:Nothing

Kithsom

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version: appeng-rv14-Finale3-mc16x and ExtraCells 1.6.7d
What's the bug? Transferring data from 64k drives to 16m drives, inflates it ... a lot, 40k on a 64k drive is equal to about 8mil on a 16m drive, transferring it back shrinks it back down, even though the 16m drive is supposed to be an upgraded drive.
Can is be repeated? yes, did it with 3 different drives
Known fix: no

Retovath

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: appeng-rv14-Finale3-mc16x and ExtraCells 1.6.7d
What's the bug? Transferring data from 64k drives to 16m drives, inflates it ... a lot, 40k on a 64k drive is equal to about 8mil on a 16m drive, transferring it back shrinks it back down, even though the 16m drive is supposed to be an upgraded drive.
Can is be repeated? yes, did it with 3 different drives
That's how HDD's work in real life, the space for headers is Pre- alocated, this is how the mod works and is hard-coded into the mod. when you fill the item types on a drive it should consume about half the drive.

Kyu__

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics
What's the bug? Every time I use autocrafting with applied energestics, auto crafts are blocked. For example, it will require 3 iron ingots, and the last one won't be crafted or be crafted but not detected by applied energestics. So the craft stay blocked and doesn't progress at all...
Can is be repeated? Yes...

G-Nub

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it is because your FTB files are on desktop and there are no administrator permission to write into it (since it might be in the system partition), even if your user is an administrator, if you're using Microsoft Windows, it is actually strict about those things since it is in the system partition.

You either move it to another partition of the harddisk or you give it explicit administrator permissions in the properties of the ftb launcher and minecraft client

Could upping the RAM help? I was fiddling with the RAM settings in the launcher, so maybe it's that?

Kitfox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1 Tinkerer
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? I used blue leaves instead of vanilla leaves to make flethcing in the tool station. you are suposed to get 1 flething out of 1 leaf. When i shift clicked on the output box to collect the fletching into my inventory, all the empty spaces in my inventory filled with stacks of 64 fletchings without using any of the blue leaves i had put as material
Can it be repeated? yea.
Known Fix: dont do it :)

iTzCuRRiE

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1 Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? For whatever reason copper ore just doesn't seem to be spawning anywhere. This isn't an isolated incident as one of my friends also had this world gen problem.
Can it be repeated? N/A
Known Fix: Don't know :(

Kyu__

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? I have no more hostile mobs in the overworld... They are in other dimensions (nether, twilight forest, mystcraft etc...) but not in overworld.
Can it be repeated? Yup
Known Fix: Nope

kysoto

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1 / enhanced portals 3.0.0b5c
Whats the bug? if you try to initialize a portal without linking the location card first, it crashes without an error on the client side
Can it be repeated? Yep, works everytime you do it
Known Fix: set the location card on the portal stabalizer or upgrade to version 3.0.0b5e

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.1 / Extra Utilites 1.0.3c & Openblocks 1.2.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/dZJvgWCt
Whats the bug? When a Openblocks vacuum hopper outputs into a Extra Utilities transfer node, the game instantly crashes and will continue to crash the game upon re-logging.
Known Fix: Remove the vacuum hopper from the game externally using programs such as mcedit.

Agarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Monster
1.1.1 / Geostrata

Don't know if this should go under bug reports, there is no crash, but the geostrata potion crystals are not working in the nether, when their own info says they should.

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? After server restart all the planter (from MineFactoryReloaded) preferences are gone
Can it be repeated? Yes, every single time on SMP
Known Fix: do not restart server

Whats the bug? Lycanites mobs do not despawn
Can it be repeated? Yes, every single time on SMP and SSP
Known Fix: update lycanites to 1.4.11c

Whats the bug? After a QuarryPlus quarry is finished it wil change its energy requirement and storage to over a quadrillion. draining your power supply in a few minutes
Can it be repeated? Yes, every single time in SMP and SSP
Known Fix: break the quarry

Whats the bug? Fluid exports and Fluit imports (from ExtraCells) have full block hitboxes, unlike their base mod Applied energistics import and export busses
Can it be repeated? Always pressent
Known Fix: none

Whats the bug? All blocks added by ExtraCells cannot be wrenched (removed by wrench)
Can it be repeated? Always pressent
Known Fix: break with diamond pick

Whats the bug? The computer chip from Modular Power Suits is uncraftable as it requires 2xins. gold cable and has no alternate receipy (i have read somewhere that Industrialcraft merged the functionality of the 2xins gold cable with the regular gold cable in their expirimental builds)
Can it be repeated? Yes, Always pressent
Known Fix: Ask the server operator nicely or manually add them when you are the operator or you add them if you are in SSP

Last edited:

treechain

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod: Extra Cells v.1.6.7d

Bug: if you use a fluid storage bus attached to a valve on the bottom of a Railcraft tank containing fluid X and have a specified fluid export bus (for fluid X) attached to a valve on the top of the same tank it will generate infinite liquid until the tank fills. When the tank is used it will replenish fluid X until full again.

Repeatable: yes
Known fix: unknown (to me)

Raging_Lynx

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482
Pastbin Link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? When i filter the mfr planter with seeds trees ect. When i restart my server, the planters filter resets with nothing in the slots.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: nope

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Monster modpack, latest version, Item ID 2544 the lightbox from Open Blocks is not present ingame but is in the configs...?

Firedaisy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Dynamic Tanks 2 v0.0.8a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.ee/p/Csv8L
Whats the bug? If you hold shift and attempt to break a tank with a pickaxe it crashes the client. Was using a Tinker's Construct Steel pickaxe
Can it be repeated? Yes, happens everytime. But can be broken normally without shift just fine.
Known Fix: Don't hit shift when breaking it

Status
Not open for further replies.