Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Aight, I must be slapping myself this evening then. I'll look at it when I get home. I think Reika pushed a hotfix for one of his mods earlier to, so that will allow me to throw that in too.

Please do. Also:

/config/ThaumcraftMobAspects/thermalexpansion.cfg
/config/ThaumcraftMobAspects/ThermalExpansion.cfg

/config/Modular Force Field System.cfg
/config/ModularForceFieldSystem.cfg

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Please do. Also:

/config/ThaumcraftMobAspects/thermalexpansion.cfg
/config/ThaumcraftMobAspects/ThermalExpansion.cfg

/config/Modular Force Field System.cfg
/config/ModularForceFieldSystem.cfg

The two MFFS configs are for different MFFS. One by cal, one by Min.
Not sure why there are two of those TE configs...

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8 SSP
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug?: Angular Transducer used on a functioning solar tower reports 0 mirrors, regardless of how many are actually connected. Note the tower produces rotational power properly, and the correct number of boilers is reported (I think! The very bottom one if at the same plane as the mirrors is not included in the count and outputs no power.)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Aarkreinsil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8
Mod & Version: RotaryCraftV15b
What's the bug?: Since the update, Rotarycraft stuff doesn't show any kind of animations, and gearboxes as well as belts and rotational Dynamos have turned invisible or disappeared completely.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Happens every time we update our server, as well as in singleplayer.

Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8 SMP
Mod & Version: Forge Microblocks
What's the bug?: All existing glass covers have turned into darkwood leaf covers, and some other cover blocks have just disappeared.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwb7s0hlvhpakhv/2014-01-29_03.08.16.png
Can it be repeated? Yes. See above.

Mod & Version: Chisel 1.6.4-1.5.0fix
What's the bug?: All existing glass blocks modified with the Chisel are gone completely, though they are still craftable and show up in NEI

This is all pretty weird since we didn't change anything with the world, config or mods. We upgraded from 1.0.7 and get the same problems every time, even when using a clean backup from 1.0.7 .
Also, this always causes stack.overflow disconnects for anyone in close proximity to any kind of machinery. Couldn't narrow it down, though the server itself doesn't seem to have a problem, and there is no lag or other problems in empty areas.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraftV15b
What's the bug?: Since the update, Rotarycraft stuff doesn't show any kind of animations, and gearboxes as well as belts and rotational Dynamos have turned invisible or disappeared completely.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Happens every time we update our server, as well as in singleplayer.

Mod & Version: Forge Microblocks
What's the bug?: All existing glass covers have turned into darkwood leaf covers, and some other cover blocks have just disappeared.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwb7s0hlvhpakhv/2014-01-29_03.08.16.png

Mod & Version: Chisel 1.6.4-1.5.0fix
What's the bug?: All existing glass blocks modified with the Chisel are gone completely, though they are still craftable and show up in NEI

This is all pretty weird since we didn't change anything with the world, config or mods. We upgraded from 1.0.7 and get the same problems every time, even when using a clean backup from 1.0.7 .
Also, this always causes stack.overflow disconnects for anyone in close proximity to any kind of machinery. Couldn't narrow it down, though the server itself doesn't seem to have a problem, and there is no lag or other problems in empty areas.

The Rotarycraft stuff should be fixed when I hotfix.
I did update FMP. Try rolling it back to 233 (from 1.0.7) to see if that is what is causing it. 240 is better performance wise.

I don't understand why the chisel thing happened. Didn't touch it at all.

Aarkreinsil

Jul 29, 2019
Try rolling it back to 233 (from 1.0.7) to see if that is what is causing it. 240 is better performance wise.

Weird, my client as well as the server already/still are at FMP version 1.6.4 1.0.0.233, even though I completely wiped my old Monster folder and downloaded 1.0.8 so there is nothing to actually roll back, or is the 233 from 1.0.7 different from the 233 in 1.0.8?
Btw, thanks for doing all of this, you're da man™

Last edited:

brsmqc

Jul 29, 2019
Aight, I must be slapping myself this evening then. I'll look at it when I get home. I think Reika pushed a hotfix for one of his mods earlier to, so that will allow me to throw that in too.

I was having this problem too. I looked at the difference between the 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 atg configs and found that the TemperatureNoiseScale was set to 1.0 in 1.0.7 and 0.0 in 1.0.8. I changed it back to 1.0 and now I have many biomes again.

Reactions: Croaganey

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I was having this problem too. I looked at the difference between the 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 atg configs and found that the TemperatureNoiseScale was set to 1.0 in 1.0.7 and 0.0 in 1.0.8. I changed it back to 1.0 and now I have many biomes again.

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : 1.0.7
mod version: advanced genetics
whats the bug?: placing a microscope in the world and using it breaks the server http://pastebin.com/2nWuhr2H

can it be repeated?; idk i don't want to try >.< took me 5 reboots to run to it and kill the block

fix: break the micro scope

any other fix can i has it?

Gamewizlaker

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Core mods, 1.0.7
pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/wHC8dHx5
Bugs: Core mods missing annotations
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time
known fix: Uknown
I am getting the same problem, with fewer mods [having issues], but I get the same result. I had launched it successfully on 1.0.6, and then 1.0.7 gets this exact same problem EVERY time.
I hope this gets a fix soon.

Martin Pedersen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics 14.finale3 & RotaryCraft 15b and maybe the Ore dictionary?
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash

Whats the bug?: AE does not recognise Tin ingot produced from Rotarycrafts extractor. and prolly visa versa if Encoded pattern is created the other way around...
Can it be repeated?: Yes, create an encoded pattern, put 1 Tin Ingot(IC2) in the item grid and 3 tin cables in the output slot and press encode, set up an ME Interface ontop of a metal former set on extrude mode(attach import bus to Metal former), insert pattern in ME Interface and order a bunch of cables from the ME terminal (make sure only to have tin ingot from Rotarycraft in the ME storage).

Known Fix: (workaround) Recode Pattern to use Tin Ingot from rotary craft, cancel job and start it again. also tried having a recipe encoded for each ingot type... 0but it only confuses the autocraft and still insists on getting the type of ingot it originally ordered.

Seems the patterns for AE autocrafting has issues looking in the Ore dictionary(if it happens at all), had the same happen when trying to create an insulated cable where the pattern has rubber(the black rubber balls) but theres only rubber bars in the ME storage

Riven

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster (1.05)
Mod & Version: NA
Pastebin link to crash log: NA
Whats the bug? Torches seems to fall of the walls on their own constantly
Can it be repeated? I can't cause it to happen, we just notice it all the time. Never happens in front of me
Known Fix: no idea.

Greetings,
Just started my first FTB server at home a few days ago. Since it was started we have noticed that torches fall of the walls all the time. Leaving areas vulnerable to monster spawn.
we have Lycantrope Monsters, Specials Monsters, and Zani's Minimap enabled. The torches don't disappear, they just are found on the ground as if dropped. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm new to this forum. but, I am having a blast playing the modpack. if the IP to the server would be helpful, please message me.

Esheon

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? I can't cause it to happen, we just notice it all the time. Never happens in front of me

Greetings,
Just started my first FTB server at home a few days ago. Since it was started we have noticed that torches fall of the walls all the time. Leaving areas vulnerable to monster spawn.
we have Lycantrope Monsters, Specials Monsters, and Zani's Minimap enabled. The torches don't disappear, they just are found on the ground as if dropped. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm new to this forum. but, I am having a blast playing the modpack. if the IP to the server would be helpful, please message me.
Special Mobs makes zombies break light sources. They will also purposely trample farmland.

modctek

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.08
Mod & Version: CodeChickenCore
Whats the bug? environmentallyFriendlyCreepers=true tweak in the config does not seem to work, but might be unavoidable due to interaction with Special Mobs or Lycanite mods.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable Special Mobs?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

Greetings,

Special Mobs makes zombies break light sources. They will also purposely trample farmland.

This feature is disable in the newer versions.

Reactions: Riven and Esheon

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.08
Mod & Version: IC2 / Modular Powersuits
Whats the bug? The Computer Chip item recipe calls for three 2X Insulated gold cable - for which no recipe exists, making the item impossible to craft.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Reactions: Bob_Sack

Pyrocrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.9
Mod & Version: TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.3
Whats the bug? When you break advanced & extended drawbridges two items drop instead of just the one, it is not a graphical glitch as you can place them down and dupe them again. It doesn't happen with normal drawbridges.
Can it be repeated? Yes as many times as you break and replace them.

P.S. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm not sure whether it is a bug in the pack or the mod. Anyway I'm sure you can let the author know if it's in the mod not the pack.

Athyrio

Jul 29, 2019
Ok one item... If I want to upgrade from say 1.05 to 1.09 need to totally restart the world right?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok one item... If I want to upgrade from say 1.05 to 1.09 need to totally restart the world right?

Recommended, not required. It will mess with the generation of new chunks. If you don't care about abrupt scenery change, then it doesn't matter.
The settings I'm using make more mountainous mountains and better flatland (it sorta flat.) I've also seen an increase in the amount of villages generated inland.

Status
Not open for further replies.