Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

saturnranko

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Monster 1.0.5
Mod&version:Applied Energistics r14-f3?
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?: at random times the controller stops any connections to any other AE block/cable causing the system to shut off its as if the controller is not even there as far as the rest of AE concerned the controller does not exist, the controller still has power but will not power the rest of the system as it no longer seems to connect to any AE block as stated i even moved it and placed a single cable connected to the controller and nothing else and when it happened again the cable was no longer connecting to it very frustrating i originaly thought it was only happening when i left the area even though i have the entire area chunk loaded til one time i was less than 30 blocks away at when i came to get somethings out of my AE system it was off cause of this bug, i would have screen shots but at the time i was too frustrated to think of it and i can't take any right now cause the server i play on went down cause of a bad crash (which sadly i caused with logicistic pipes i was installing to replace much of what i was using AE for T_T)
Known Fix:if i break the controller and put it back down it work fine until it dc's yet again later at random times

Last edited:

torfi7

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Forrestry-A-2.3.1.0
Whats the bug? In multiplayer biogas engines don't accept ethanol. In singleplayer, if you put ethanol in the biogas engine it fills it up with seed oil.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster Recommended
Mod & Version: Xeno's reliquary 1.1.1
Tome of alkahest will not show any uses or the recipie to make it in NEI, when made can't use any of the recipies that I have used in other modpacks.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8
Mod & Version: portalGun
Portal guns seem to be unusable, all fire modes only give the reload animation, rather than firing portals

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
I think portalGuns now require fuel in the form of ender pearls or ender dust or somesuch. At least that's what I gathered from reading the changelogs. Not sure how you give it fuel, but it would certainly explain why they aren't functioning for you.

Reactions: Eyamaz

TRiLLTACTiCS

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ATG/Highlands/BiomesoPlenty
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? When selecting ATG with highlands and BoP for worldgen the only biome i seem to br grtting is rocky steppe.
Can it be repeated? Yes

SHOT2THEJAW

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Alternate Terrain Generation
Whats the bug? With ATG turned on, with or without Highlands and/or Biomes-O-Plenty, the only biomes are Rocky Steppe, Tainted Land, and Snowy Beach.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
I think portalGuns now require fuel in the form of ender pearls or ender dust or somesuch. At least that's what I gathered from reading the changelogs. Not sure how you give it fuel, but it would certainly explain why they aren't functioning for you.
Much appreciated, just cook ender pearls for the dust for fuel, ty mate, wouldnt have even thought of looking for that :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Alternate Terrain Generation
Whats the bug? With ATG turned on, with or without Highlands and/or Biomes-O-Plenty, the only biomes are Rocky Steppe, Tainted Land, and Snowy Beach.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Hrm. I'll look into this, but I was getting plenty of different biomes. Does this happen with multiple different worlds?

Croaganey

Mar 8, 2013
Hrm. I'll look into this, but I was getting plenty of different biomes. Does this happen with multiple different worlds?
Yes, I've just created three new worlds. It's also happening in Horizons, where I created seven new worlds.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like it.

B:ClimateCentre=false

Try turning that on and see if it changes. I may have derped and threw up the wrong config. The right one had that enabled. I've gone through over 1000 worlds tweaking the ATG gen. I may slap myself if I did that.

decaf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Monster 1.0.8
Mod&version: Thaumcraft
Whats the bug?: Boots of the traveller causes a repeated zoom/sprint effect whenever you are wearing them (zooming in and out multiple times per second)
Can it be repeated? Yes on SMP, seems to work fine on SSP. The SMP server I play on was updated from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8 and this started happening.

Mod Pack:Monster 1.0.8
Mod&version: Random Things
Whats the bug?: Online detector does not cause a block update when it changes state (Not sure if this might be intentional)
Can it be repeated? Yes, just place redstone next to one and configure the detector to either turn on or off -- the redstone will not change state without a block update

I have also been having some less reproducible problems that seem to have only appeared as the server I play on grew laggier and laggier, though I am not sure if they still persist in 1.0.8:

Mod&version: Random Things
Item collector/advanced item collector: Will occasionally either: stop functioning entirely until it is broken and replaced OR reset its configuration to the default settings (including removing the item filter) yet continue to function
Can it be repeated? Hard to say, it happens very rarely (a day or two real time, may only occur after a server restart)

Mod&version: Mariculture
Whats the bug?: If the sifter has been upgraded with an internal inventory it will fill up entirely and begin to overflow onto the floor despite 1. a TE itemduct with a servo extracting from it, 2. A wooden pipe with an autarchic gate pulsing constantly, 3. a redstone engine hooked up to the same pipe, 4. A project red timer attempting to update the feeder or the autarchic gate with a redstone pulse. The only way I've found to fix this is to right click the feeder and view its completely full internal inventory; as soon as i open it up the items begin extracting normally.
Can it be repeated?: These all are outputting into an enderchest that is (probably) full when the problem occurs, however the chest is constantly being emptied but even as space is freed in the chest the sifter refuses to empty its contents until I access it's inventory with a right click. I suspect opening the enderchest would also fix the problem and that it might again have something to do with blocks not updating.
It should be noted that the chest is being emptied at a different point (from a separate linked enderchest).

All of these problems are on an SMP server.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8 SSP
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug?: Rotational Dynamos do not work. They recognize an input source, Angular Transducer shows speed/MW (8192r/s and 4MW/ in this case), but dynamo says "insufficient power! Rotational Dynamo requires 1W." and outputs no RF.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.8 SSP
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug?: Rotational Dynamos do not work. They recognize an input source, Angular Transducer shows speed/MW (8192r/s and 4MW/ in this case), but dynamo says "insufficient power! Rotational Dynamo requires 1W." and outputs no RF.
Can it be repeated? Yes

@Reika, as long as we are doing hot fixes can you look into this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.