Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try using the NEI shift-click questionmark thing? I've seen that work for crafting things that don't work by manually placing items in the crafting window (Advanced genetics microscope).

This happens in Nuclear Control too for crafting the thermometer. (But I haven't tried shift-clicking ? yet.)

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.11
Mod & Version: BetterStorage 0.8.0.43
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/bc2zbHC0
Whats the bug? Shift-clicking the output of a BetterStorage crafting station too quickly has a chance to crash the server. The server also crashes if the chunk that contained the crafting station is loaded again in the future.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Load up a fresh world on a server (this doesn't seem to work on single-player). Spawn a BetterStorage crafting station and 64 ingots (tin, copper, etc). Arrange the ingots in a 3x3 square to craft blocks, drop the rest in the storage at the bottom of the interface, then rapidly shift+click the output. The last crafting attempt will probably crash the server.
Known Fix: Load up MCEdit and delete the offending tile entity.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try using the NEI shift-click questionmark thing? I've seen that work for crafting things that don't work by manually placing items in the crafting window (Advanced genetics microscope).

This happens in Nuclear Control too for crafting the thermometer. (But I haven't tried shift-clicking ? yet.)
Yup, still doesn't work.

edit: restarting the FTB client fixed the issue. Same thing happened with the Nano helmet though, and restarting did not fix.

Last edited:

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Opis
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/L56mpxEd
Bug: server crash when running /opis_start
Can it be repeated: only tried it twice, crashed both times
Known Fix: unknown

Mod: Magical Crops
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/h3jbERpn
Bug: server crash when shift right clicking on water orbs and cobblestone voider (at least, I didn't test the other orb type items)
Can it be repeated: yes
Known fix: unknown

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft & Chickenchunks
Crash Log: N/A
Bug: Honestly, I wish I could give details. Twice now I have gone to the Nether, come back to my base, and a massive explosion (minimum 14 block radius) centered on my RotaryCraft processing room has occurred. The only running devices I had were an Extractor, a Grinder, an industrial coil, and a Rotational Dynamo (using 2x CVT). The room was chunkloaded with a spot loader (which survived the explosion) and all devices were being powered by one steam engine and a shaft from a solar tower aboveground. Note that while I AFKd in my base for an hour, nothing went wrong, only once I went to the nether did things go horribly wrong.
Can it be repeated: Has happened twice.

Last edited:

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
It's an NEI bug. The recipe is still cable on top of iron machine box on top of cable.

I'm not sure the recipe is good but can't craft, no-MV transformer! 2014-02-28_17.53.31.png 2014-02-28_18.03.11.png 2014-02-28_18.03.19.png

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3 build 103
Pastebin link to crash log: http://paste.ee/p/oHIco
Whats the bug? crash when in render of an Ichor wand from TTKami
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: update to Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3 build 130

not a problem for SSP but I can't play on populated server that I'm fairly advanced in since I have an Ichor wand in my inventory.
EDIT: I should note that this only affects already made Ichor Wands before the 1.0.11 update

Mod & Version: NEI 1.6.1.9
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? NEI cheat mode not available on Survival mode /w cheats on, defaults to recipe mode at all times. Cheat mode only available on creative. tested on new SSP world
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: dunno, downgrade probably

Last edited:

kilteroff

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Engineer's Toolbox / Mariculture
Whats the bug? "Internal server shutdown" upon connecting Sluice to a Water Intake on a Modular Socket. sadface.
Can it be repeated? yes

Last edited:

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster (1.0.9 - Recommended)
Mod & Version: MFR + BuildCraft
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? When placing or destroying a block under the MFR Harvester the game will crash but the world will still be ok.
I tried this with BC Pipes and crash many times.
Can it be repeated? All the time.
Please fix! I' m trying to upgrade my MFR tree farm!

EDIT: Same thing happens with leadstone conduit pipes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dillon Morse

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Forge Multipart
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/xQF0VUdL
Whats the bug? After placing a panel over an Extra Utilities transport node, the game crashes, and the installation becomes corrupt.
Can it be repeated? Yes, put a panel in your inventory and look at a transfer node.
Known fix: Reinstall, by deleting and redownloading the ENTIRE Monster folder.[DOUBLEPOST=1393682138][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.2
Mod & Version: Magical Crops 3.0.0 (1.09 - Recommended)
Whats the bug? Bringing up the recipe for Coal seeds, and then Shift clicking on the [?] to enter it into the crafting grid causes a crash
Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/Y7VD2yUT
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: Enter recipe manually
Note: I'm using MultiMC and all files have been copied over from FTB Launcher. This is not a launcher issue.
This happens for any recipe containing essence of any kind.[DOUBLEPOST=1393682314][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: NEI (1.09 - Recommended)
Whats the bug? Sometimes, clicking an item will drop two of it on the floor.
Can it be repeated? It does repeat, but I cannot willingly reproduce it.
Known fix: Restart Feed the Beast.

Last edited:

Dillon Morse

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft (1.09 - Recommended)
What's the bug? Describing a Mystcraft world and entering it creates a corrupt world, crashing the server. This happens again every time a player in the new dimension logs in.
Can it be repeated? Yes, describe and enter a Mystcraft world.
Known fix: Edit the world's Player.dat file, changing the dimension to a good one, such as 0.

DCribbie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster Current Recommend Version 1.0.9

Mod & Version: Industrial Craft

Whats the bug? Unable to craft the Raw Carbon Fibre, tried using NEI to find crafting recipe and the list recipe does not work

Can it be repeated? Yes, try to craft Raw Carbon Fibre

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster Current Recommend Version 1.0.9
Mod & Version: Industrial Craft
Whats the bug? Unable to craft the Raw Carbon Fibre, tried using NEI to find crafting recipe and the list recipe does not work
Can it be repeated? Yes, try to craft Raw Carbon Fibre

NEI is wrong. The recipes has always called for 4 carbon not 3 like NEI is currently displaying. Use 4 and it will craft fine.

Reactions: DCribbie

MannyRothman

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QRLPY8i1 (I don't think this is all of it)
Whats the bug? Whenever I try to launch Monster 1.0.11 it crashes even before I see the Mojang logo. This same version of Monster works on my other computer. And, Monster 1.0.9 & 1.0.10 both work perfectly well, just not 1.0.11.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Every time I try to launch FTB Monster 1.0.11
Known Fix: None

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QRLPY8i1 (I don't think this is all of it)
Whats the bug? Whenever I try to launch Monster 1.0.11 it crashes even before I see the Mojang logo. This same version of Monster works on my other computer. And, Monster 1.0.9 & 1.0.10 both work perfectly well, just not 1.0.11.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Every time I try to launch FTB Monster 1.0.11
Known Fix: None

This is apparently because chickenbone's updates seem to require java 7. I'm reverting back to previous builds in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.