Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.10
Mod & Version: EnhancedPortals
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Client bugs every time a portal is used, the inventory doesnt update properly and requires a re-log to fix. Also occasionally get an internal server error when trying to re-access the portal UI after travelling through.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time in the last hour on 3 different worlds
Known Fix: Re-log to refresh inventory, apart from that no.

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version:1.0.9
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/EWbRPQDp
Whats the bug? The game crashes when I am doing the random-est things. It crashed when I killed a pig, then when I was flying, and again when I was just standing there. It's the same crash report every time.
Can it be repeated? N/A
Known Fix: N/A

Last edited:

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Monster 1.0.9, reactorcraft, extra utilities
Patebin link to crash log: not a crash bug
What is the bug: Can't place more than one stack of any Fluorite crystals into a filing cabinet. They have the same item ID, but even fluorite with the same item id and metadata won't let you put more than 1 stack in.
Known Fix: unknown

Rim283

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster Recommended
Mod & Version: ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.2.2.19
Patebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/0MtskdMc
What is the bug: try to log on to my sever and the game just closes
Can it be repeated? Yes

Last edited:

Phreakaphile

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:ReiMinimap 1.0 & Mystcraft 0.10.12.01
Pastebin link to crash log: Non Crashing Bug
Whats the bug? Upon logging out of game and relogging/ restarting waypoints for some mystcraft ages are reset and non -existent, have also tried with with Zan's Map as well
Can it be repeated? Yes

Yoda12999

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:ReiMinimap 1.0 & Mystcraft 0.10.12.01
Pastebin link to crash log: Non Crashing Bug
Whats the bug? Upon logging out of game and relogging/ restarting waypoints for some mystcraft ages are reset and non -existent, have also tried with with Zan's Map as well
Can it be repeated? Yes
Confirmed with Zan's.

Thunderchi1d

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.9
Mod & Version: project red transportation? maybe...
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sqjZ7nZG
Whats the bug? Not 100% sure. Was expanding my project red transportation item network, automating creating frames and putting them in an alveary and it crashed. Now I can't log into the world without it crashing instantly. The last time i was able to actually get in it let me in for 2 seconds and then crashed and didn't save the level.dat file.
Can it be repeated? I tried in a new creative and I couldn't recreate it.
Known Fix: Updating to 1.0.10 didn't work.

EDIT: it is red transportation. It has to do with routed crafting pipes connected to auto workbenches (the more recipe/crafting stations the more likely to crash for me). I cleared out all the pipes and put them in again and it was fine for a bit then crashed again.

Also another bug I found is that when you request several things to craft then log out and in (in single player anyway) that the stuff in the auto crafting tables is ignored and it doesn't continue to craft those items. Logging in and out may help lead to a crash, not 100% sure how to recreate it yet.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.11
Mod & Version: Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.0i
Whats the bug? The included file has a size of 0kb and is effectively blank causing anything Mariculture related to disappear from your world.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: none

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? The included file has a size of 0kb and is effectively blank causing anything Mariculture related to disappear from your world.
Can it be repeated? Yes
The wife and I almost lost all mariculture progress and worldgen. Lucky we backed up before updating. Temporary workaround is to just download and install the latest Mariculture manually.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? Yes
The wife and I almost lost all mariculture progress and worldgen. Lucky we backed up before updating. Temporary workaround is to just download and install the latest Mariculture manually.

Yeah, I'm going to look at this when I get home and double verify the integrity of the repo files to my local files. Seems some IDs shifted themselves too.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Updating to 11 from an existing map started in 10:
bI25vql.jpg

Warzer

Jul 29, 2019
Updating to 11 from an existing map started in 10:
bI25vql.jpg
I had the exact same thing happen. I also notice the inclusion of 3.2 magical crops which says
"Change log:WARNING! This will/can break current worlds with older versions of Magical Crops installed, you have been warned, create a new world in order for this new version to work properly. Testers have installed this into current worlds, by using either MCEdit or changing all the new ID's to the older ones, you will still get lose of items and plants."

I would like to know if the above ID changes were made?
Update: i did check out my world after pressing yes to continue and it seems fine so far, but i did not have any complex setups as of yet. magi crops still seem to be working at the planting level at least.

Last edited:

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
I had the exact same thing happen. I also notice the inclusion of 3.2 magical crops which says
"Change log:WARNING! This will/can break current worlds with older versions of Magical Crops installed, you have been warned, create a new world in order for this new version to work properly. Testers have installed this into current worlds, by using either MCEdit or changing all the new ID's to the older ones, you will still get lose of items and plants."

I would like to know if the above ID changes were made?

1.0.10 had Magical Crops 2.6 with the same warning. I tested it then from 1.0.9 and nobody was missing their planted crops from what I could tell. Maybe the config stayed the same then? I have yet to test 1.0.11.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.10 => 1.0.11 will also cause some rotarycraft changes...half my base blew up when I flew back. :( That said,

Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Blast Furnace has changed - there are now 3 slots on the left instead of 2. The handbook does not reflect this change, so no idea what goes in the top slot, and thus unable to make HLSA ingots.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: After doing some searching and finding the change log, apparently you now need sand as well. Manual still needs updating to reflect this change, though.

Last edited:

space77

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft & Magical Crops
Whats the bug? A message is spam in the chat when I use Rotarycraft Fan on Magical Crops plants ("Tile Entity Fan @ 1038, 6, 1128 is throwing class java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on update: null") (see screenshot)
Can it be repeated? Yes

Attachments

• 2014-02-27_21.17.51.png
    2014-02-27_21.17.51.png
    426.4 KB · Views: 82

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft. We do have Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI enabled.
Whats the bug: crash on server startup. Upgraded our map from 1.0.9 to 1.0.11 and got the crash. Same crash if I step through 1.0.10, then to 10.0.11.
Can it be repeated: yep
Known Fix: Manually updating Thaumic Tinkerer from build 2.3-103 to 2.3-130 seems to have fixed it. Ichorcloth strapped ichor capped wands in the world are still there but have been renamed.
Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/sW340VLN

Last edited:

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2
Whats the bug: Cannot create nightvision goggles, which are necessary for the nano helmet. Tried an empty and full Advacned RE-Battery, as well as IC2 and MFR rubber.
Can it be repeated: yep

sRGvABH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.