Mods I added to DW20 1.6.4 (and work!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
A while since last post in this Thread. Any news about Bennie Mods?
Never did bees and now wanted to start with them and was quit disapointed when I saw its not into DW20 1.6.4 :(

Edit: Any confirmed info ;) That it apperiently does not give problems on some servers is fine but I don´t want to risk anything.

well, Binnie released a stable version of his mods... so it should all be fine now
http://extrabees.accudio.com/downloads.html

JegherX

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe this post is a little old.. but i'm having some problems adding RogueLike Mod to the Direwolf20 pack..

No crashes, no errors, but the dungeons don't spawn..
Has anyone an idea about why this happen? :)

Thanks guys!

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe this post is a little old.. but i'm having some problems adding RogueLike Mod to the Direwolf20 pack..

No crashes, no errors, but the dungeons don't spawn..
Has anyone an idea about why this happen? :)

Thanks guys!

spawnFrequency=10

do this in roguelike.cfg and search for dungeons in new world.
tell me if it works ;).

JegherX

Jul 29, 2019
Dungeons still not spawn..
I've tried with spawnFrequency=10 and then put it also to 20 and 50, but there is no way to make it works..

Thanks anyway ;)

Talonar

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question as I am a bit nervous of adding mods mid map... Will adding Witchery MID playthrough require me to edit ID's? I've been through that before and well there is ONE reason I play modpacks [to not deal with the hassle... I've lost too many worlds to tinkering with the mods/adding them in myself]

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I have a question as I am a bit nervous of adding mods mid map... Will adding Witchery MID playthrough require me to edit ID's? I've been through that before and well there is ONE reason I play modpacks [to not deal with the hassle... I've lost too many worlds to tinkering with the mods/adding them in myself]

It shouldn't, no. I did it yesterday actually. Just do a backup first though to be safe.

JegherX

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure the line "doNaturalSpawn=" is set to true.

Unfortunately it's just set as true :(

These, anyway, are the config values:

levelRange=80
levelMaxRooms=30
spawnFrequency=10
dimension=0
preciousBlocks=true
levelScatter=24
generous=true
doNaturalSpawn=true
looting=0.150

Thanks anyway SaintLucifer ;)

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Most if not all mods can be added to DW20,
ID conflicts are piss easy nowadays. Only thing with IDFixMinus is that it sometimes Fixes unwanted stuff.
Aka Thermal expansion with Redstone arsenal seems to overwrite something, IDFix fixes that. Swifting TE3 IDs, every launch. So your better off putting it once in your mods list and removing it afterwards.

I always double check after running IDfixminus once, Sometimes it leaves some Item conflicts and rarely a block conflict.

Reactions: Padfoote

Theoratical

Jul 29, 2019
I added geostrata and i just crash and crash and crash when i try and launch why is that plzz tell me

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Just make sure that RotaryCraft and qCraft aren't install together. Makes NEI crash when pressing U.

Theoratical

Jul 29, 2019
yea i have dragon api but i have no log it just quits the game before it would say minecraft at the mojang screen

EDIT no rotarycraft or q craft I dislike those two

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
On your FTB client, under options, there is 2 options, one that says "Show Console" and one that show "Reopen launcher after exiting minecraft", make sure both of then are on. This way the console log will show and stay up even if the game crash. Make sure the console is on debug mode, copy it and paste it on Pastebin.

Theoratical

Jul 29, 2019
My Crash report now thanks Lucifer

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 10/04/14 5:59 PM
Description: Initializing game

Reika.DragonAPI.Exception.IDConflictException: GeoStrata was not installed correctly:
CONFLICT: 10002 item slot already occupied by item.extrautils:unstableingot while adding Crystal Cluster
Check your IDs and change them if possible.
This is NOT a mod bug. Do not post it to the mod website.
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.Java.ReikaReflectionHelper.createItemInstance(ReikaReflectionHelper.java:74)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.ReikaRegistryHelper.instantiateAndRegisterItems(ReikaRegistryHelper.java:68)
at Reika.GeoStrata.GeoStrata.loadClasses(GeoStrata.java:212)
at Reika.GeoStrata.GeoStrata.load(GeoStrata.java:117)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:699)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.Java.ReikaReflectionHelper.createItemInstance(ReikaReflectionHelper.java:74)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.ReikaRegistryHelper.instantiateAndRegisterItems(ReikaRegistryHelper.java:68)
at Reika.GeoStrata.GeoStrata.loadClasses(GeoStrata.java:212)
at Reika.GeoStrata.GeoStrata.load(GeoStrata.java:117)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:699)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_40, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 490661592 bytes (467 MB) / 1724907520 bytes (1645 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 124 mods loaded, 124 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
denLib{3.1.35} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OpenModsCore{0.3} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.54-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2{2.0.354-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.354-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.6.182} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.6.182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CalclaviaCore{1.1.1} [CalclaviaCore] (Calclavia Core-1.1.1.160-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CompactSolars{4.4.19.224} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.224.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ComputerCraft{1.57} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CCTurtle{1.57} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
numina{0.1.1-53} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
powersuits{0.9.0-84} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DragonAPI{release} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.6 v18b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EnderIO{0.11.3} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.6.4-0.11.3.330.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-1.6.4-0.1.129.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3a} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization{0.8.29} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization.misc{0.8.29} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization.notify{0.8.29} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.29} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GeoStrata{Gamma} [GeoStrata] (GeoStrata 1.6 v18.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
Highlands{2.1.7} [Highlands] (Highlands2.1.7a_MC1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2e} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.102} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.102.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Railcraft{8.3.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.3dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-103} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-103.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TwilightForest{1.20.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.35-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Morph{0.6.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OpenMods{0.3} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.2} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.2} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OpenBlocks{1.2.6} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PortalGun{2.0.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RandomThings{1.8.9} [Random Things] (Random Things v. 1.8.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b1} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TMechworks{19.d4b8fa0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Translocator{1.1.0.15} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: GeForce GT 630M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Theoratical

Jul 29, 2019
The reason why is the ore gen in monster is really weird so Ive decided to switch and my base is mostly geostrata rocks

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
Reika.DragonAPI.Exception.IDConflictException: GeoStrata was not installed correctly:
CONFLICT: 10002 item slot already occupied by item.extrautils:unstableingot while adding Crystal Cluster
Check your IDs and change them if possible.
This is NOT a mod bug. Do not post it to the mod website.

Reactions: Padfoote