Mods I added to DW20 1.6.4 (and work!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
So coming from Ultimate and Unleashed, I was a bit annoyed of some mods missing with the DW20 pack that I had grown to love.

I know it's because some were not updated yet and all, but I've seen a lot of them updated for 1.6.4 in the past couple of days, to I thought, why not? (Plus a few more mods that were never part of FTB but that I love)

This is what I have installed, and have tried and tested to I can confirm that they work without issues (so far!)
  • Jammy's Furniture Mod
  • Galacticraft
  • Archimedes' Ships
  • Xeno's Reliquary
  • Soul Shards 2
  • Advanced Solar Panels
  • Gravitation Suite
  • I also disabled Opis' minimap (disabled Opis itself for now) and enabled Zanis minimap. I did not like Opis' minimap at all). Direwolf included Zanis in the latest modpack update.
  • Binnie's Mod (after seeing a reply on this thread :))
A few important notes:
  • Galacticraft and MFFS will not load together, unless you install UE Core. They work nicely after that.
  • IDfixMinus is like "best mod evah!" for fixing them pesky ID conflicts. Install in core, and it will resolve any ID conflicts, and write them to the mod's config file, so you only need it to run it once.
Still running this on a separate test server not on the official SMP one for 2 reasons - Extra Bees, and Extra Trees.

Players would hang, draw and quarter me if I reset them to a new pack without those 2.

Last edited:

dtech100

Jul 29, 2019
I added magical crops, binnie's mod, redstone arsenal (TE3 addon) - works fine without ID conflicts.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
You have just made me, and the players on my server extremely happy!

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very surprised DW20 did not include Binnie's Mods in his 1.6.4 pack. The only reason I can think of is Binnie's Mods hasn't had active support or development for quite a while now. Still on 1.8-dev2 AFAIK.
world corrupting bugs andbinnie has vanished completly[DOUBLEPOST=1387233346][/DOUBLEPOST]
If only EE3 would make an appearance :(

I miss it like no other existing mod.
9 more days till the release of EE3 check pahi's twitter

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Did Binnie leave behind a code maintainer ?

It's such a popular mod, that someone is likely to reverse engineer it or some up with an alternative. I, for one, can't imagine playing modded MC without my bees and trees. I can sink literally 100's of hours into a single world with bees and trees, or I can sink 0 hours. The time and effort spent is very flexible.

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad to see that advanced solars works - I was surprised to not see it on any of the mod lists so far, though as I understand it, IC2 has been changed significantly enough that solar power may or may not be as useful as it once was. But neat!

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
Did Binnie leave behind a code maintainer ?

It's such a popular mod, that someone is likely to reverse engineer it or some up with an alternative. I, for one, can't imagine playing modded MC without my bees and trees. I can sink literally 100's of hours into a single world with bees and trees, or I can sink 0 hours. The time and effort spent is very flexible.
nope he just vanished nobody is maintaining it sadly it uses old API's which breakworlds

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...my 1.6.4 world seems very stable. It has 103 mods in it and is pretty much Unleashed, with some mods taken out and others added. I've put probably 200+ hours into this world, including 100 or so just into bees and trees alone.

Which mod(s) does it not work well with ?

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...my 1.6.4 world seems very stable. It has 103 mods in it and is pretty much Unleashed, with some mods taken out and others added. I've put probably 200+ hours into this world, including 100 or so just into bees and trees alone.

Which mod(s) does it not work well with ?
TiC TE and buildcraft and railcraft it uses the oredict wrong and makes it so that molten gold turns into oil and if you try to make a tank cart with one of his containers causes a crash and if a turtle makes it and puts it in a barrel the world is completly unusable

zeekdageek did a stream in which he explains it all

HaWk16

Jul 29, 2019
I've added millenaire. some ID conflicts, but not much hassle

I haven't had any luck with millenaire yet. It crashes the client but not because of ID conflicts, at least from what I can see. I did, however, add archemedes and galacticraft before millenaire, so maybe that's it? I'm at a loss.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
TiC TE and buildcraft and railcraft it uses the oredict wrong and makes it so that molten gold turns into oil and if you try to make a tank cart with one of his containers causes a crash and if a turtle makes it and puts it in a barrel the world is completly unusable

zeekdageek did a stream in which he explains it all

for those feeling lucky, you can try and install it anyways, but don't be surprised if you'll lose your world...
I've added alot of mods myself to the direwolf pack, I'm merely using it as a base and a quick download for alot of mods

VaultTec_CEO

Jul 29, 2019
for those feeling lucky, you can try and install it anyways, but don't be surprised if you'll lose your world...
I've added alot of mods myself to the direwolf pack, I'm merely using it as a base and a quick download for alot of mods

I've done the same myself, what mods have you added to the Direwolf20 pack? I added in some of the Horizons mods such as witchery, and some others.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Well my server isn't working anymore

Something from the 1.0.4 update last night is not playing nice, and I can't understand what. Everything works fine on single player, but slaps me with the following crash on SMP:

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oops.

Time: 12/17/13 8:28 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/nio/file/Paths
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/nio/file/Paths
    at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.readFile(JSONRecipeList.java:78)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.loadRecipesFromDir(JSONRecipeList.java:43)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina$.postinit(Numina.scala:44)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina.postinit(Numina.scala)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:704)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.nio.file.Paths
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:102)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
    ... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.2.0-4-amd64
    Java Version: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 1687954000 bytes (1609 MB) / 2029191168 bytes (1935 MB) up to 2029191168 bytes (1935 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.953 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.953 139 mods loaded, 139 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML{6.4.45.953} [Forge Mod Loader] (FTBServer-1.6.4-953.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge{9.11.1.953} [Minecraft Forge] (FTBServer-1.6.4-953.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MobiusCore{1.0.4} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale2} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    denLib{3.1.35} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    jammyfurniture{4.5} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.6.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    arsmagica2{1.0.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.0.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale2} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale2-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.5.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Natura{2.1.12} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.4_2.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{1.1.3} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.1.3.308.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.b9e} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.220} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{4.1.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.b9e} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IC2{2.0.316-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.316-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.1.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.1.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.1.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.1.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forestry{2.3.1.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry-A-2.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Billund{1.01} [BILLUND] (BILLUND1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BinnieCore{1.8-dev2} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8-dev2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtraBees{1.8-dev2} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8-dev2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtraTrees{1.8-dev2} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8-dev2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.1.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.6.182} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.6.182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.b9e} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.b9e} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.b9e} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.b9e} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.b9e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CompactSolars{4.4.19.224} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.224.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.57} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CCTurtle{1.57} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    xreliquary{1.6.4-1.1.1} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization{0.8.18} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.misc{0.8.18} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.notify{0.8.18} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.18} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GalacticraftCore{2.0.7} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.7.904.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GalacticraftMars{2.0.7} [Galacticraft Mars] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.4-2.0.7.904.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    iChunUtil{2.3.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Hats{2.0.2} [Hats] (Hats2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    HatStand{2.0.0} [HatStand] (HatStand2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2c-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IronChest{5.4.1.649} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.649.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.80} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Waila{1.4.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ThaumicTinkerer{2.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.7} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MFFS{3.5.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.5.0.255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Mystcraft{0.10.11.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.11.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Railcraft{8.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TwilightForest{1.20.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4B1} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4B1-215.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.4.6} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_4_6_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    GraviSuite{1.9.8} [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_9_8_MC_1_6_4_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    numina{0.1.0-46} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.0-46.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
    powersuits{0.9.0-77} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
    Morph{0.4.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Morpheus{1.2} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.6.4-1.2.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    OpenPeripheral{0.2.1} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    OpenBlocks{1.2.2} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    PortalGun{2.0.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Core{4.1.0.13} [Project: Red-Core] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Compatability{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Compatability] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Integration{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Transmission{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Illumination{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ProjRed|Exploration{4.1.0.13} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    QuantumCraft{1.02_mc164} [qCraft] (qCraft1.02_mc164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.b0e} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.b0e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    SS2{2 (build 2)} [Soul Shards 2] (SoulShards-2.0.14-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b1} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TMechworks{DEV.21b1027} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_1.6.4_0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Translocator{1.1.0.13} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.220} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.220} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.220.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
What I added with zero config / id problems.

Better dungeons 2
Dungeon pack
Dynamic lighting
Backpacks
Project bench
ichuns shatter
Ingame info
Gravestone mod (the one with the catacombs)
JABBA
Reliquary

Has to said, a lot went in with no problem due to the awesome FTB global configs. The rest I was lucky with.

Also, the mods I add that add world gen structures are heavilly cut back within there own configs. No id changes though.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Something from the 1.0.4 update last night is not playing nice

+

Code:
    at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.readFile(JSONRecipeList.java:78)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.loadRecipesFromDir(JSONRecipeList.java:43)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina$.postinit(Numina.scala:44)
    at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina.postinit(Numina.scala)

+

Version 1.0.4
Updated
Modular Power Suits to 77 - adds TE recipes
source : http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf20-1-6-4-changelog.35698/#post-498019

=

Probably Modular Power Suits

I'll throw in an @Jadedcat since she seems to be maintaining the DW20 changelog.

UPDATE : I'm not sure why Numina is *not* mentioned in the DW20 Changelogs. Please check your Numina version in your mods folder. According to Machine Muse's Jenkins download folder/page, I think it should be Numina-1.6.2-0.1.0-46.jar to go with MPS .77:

[url]http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/[/URL]

If DW20 is using 1.0.4, I would download and install/replace Numina .45 with .46 and see if that works.

Last edited: