Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkera

Jul 29, 2019
But from everything i have read, not from GT himself who has proven and stated how please he was about hurting end users to get his way and lied repeatedly about has done this in the first place until caught, the code is STILL there, just a trigger was removed.

I wish FTB would not expose my son and his friend to someone with those, um, morals.

He simply cannot be trusted.

In that case you have a VERY simple choice, dont use packs with GT, or make your own. In stead of trying to force your will on a lot of other people! Grow some brain, and in case you are just a child who dont enjoy GT just for his actions. Stop being a troll. And just block packs with his use, or simply deactivate it. The function is implemented in the FTB launcher. Make use of it. End of case.

Geekomancer

Jul 29, 2019
In that case you have a VERY simple choice, dont use packs with GT, or make your own. In stead of trying to force your will on a lot of other people! Grow some brain, and in case you are just a child who dont enjoy GT just for his actions. Stop being a troll. And just block packs with his use, or simply deactivate it. The function is implemented in the FTB launcher. Make use of it. End of case.

Dude, you'd get your point across WITHOUT personal attacks.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Greg burnt his bridges with other modders long ago by sticking his nose into other modders recipes and basically giving the old FU to any that complained. So when he throws his dummy out of the pram when someone changed his is hypocritical, then making MineCraft crash when it's detected shows an unbelievable disrespect to other modders and the playing community and a total disregard for the whole game/players/community alike.

I like GT, I always play GT packs, but if FTB were to remove it then so be it, Greg crossed the line (and then some).

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
i really want to have a Inficraft included on FTB pack it's a soooo cool mod i actually didn't check if the mod is updated to 1.4.7/1.5.x or more because i just come back on the game from a long silent.
and the other mod can be great and fun to have included is TrainCraft.
with these two mods added (can be on the FTB lite of course) i'm sure i play more and more

greetings,

and thanks A LOT for the HARd work you done thanks you so much for made minecraft a so fun game see you soon in-game when you have time the team and modders

MJ

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
i really want to have a Inficraft included on FTB pack it's a soooo cool mod i actually didn't check if the mod is updated to 1.4.7/1.5.x or more because i just come back on the game from a long silent.
Hey MJ welcome back,
Inficraft is no longer in development but has been effectively split up into Natura, Tinkers Construct and Immibis' microblocks. mDiyo, the mod author, has an update at the top of the post at:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/521617-147-inficraft-updated-2013217/

Natura and TC are in the 1.5.2 beta pack. You can see which other mods are in the pack at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoWBpEX_gP1AdEZNb0VlRkc5M1FHaUhWRkhWaHRyU0E#gid=0

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
thank you very much i see some of Immibis "stuff" on the modpack i use actually so i understand better now why i love it so much and feel a touch of inficraft that's a good new about the 1.5.2 beta perfect for now i just "come back" on the right time

tbnav72

Jul 29, 2019
Will the Ares Magica Mod ever be put into a mod pack. I've looked for answers but have been unable to find them.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Will the Ares Magica Mod ever be put into a mod pack. I've looked for answers but have been unable to find them.

It's been hinted that it might be included in a Magic Pack, but that's not set in stone. Slow has mentioned that it's too "unbalanced" to be in the main pack, but that (of course) could change.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
It's been hinted that it might be included in a Magic Pack, but that's not set in stone. Slow has mentioned that it's too "unbalanced" to be in the main pack, but that (of course) could change.

Ars isn't in our 'megapack' and won't be. It will be part of a MagicWorld pack, but we are not up to that yet as MagicWorld and TechWorld will be 1.6 packs .. once we get to that stage.

Side point .. expect big news, and soon.

Reactions: Geekomancer

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Ars isn't in our 'megapack' and won't be. It will be part of a MagicWorld pack, but we are not up to that yet as MagicWorld and TechWorld will be 1.6 packs .. once we get to that stage.

Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate it.

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
The unhinged pack as my understanding is mods selected to work with Gregtech and to give some different choices so that it is not unleashed -Mdiyo mods +gregtech.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dammit, I forgot to include Nuclear Control in Unleashed.

/me facepalms
Back to the old testing board.
And while your at it why not troll the mod suggestion forum a bit. What's the point of having it if you don't even consider adding any.
There are several that should be more fun than bloaty.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Back to the old testing board.
And while your at it why not troll the mod suggestion forum a bit. What's the point of having it if you don't even consider adding any.
There are several that should be more fun than bloaty.

Don't you start on me :p

I've added and tested Nuclear Control to Unleashed, and uploaded for testing.

Personally, I'd *love* to include a microblock mod, but as we are aiming for this to potentially shift to 1.6 .. we want to aim for a ChickenBones implementation.

Blu_Haze

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I'd *love* to include a microblock mod, but as we are aiming for this to potentially shift to 1.6 .. we want to aim for a ChickenBones implementation.

Forge Multipart?

HNNNG

Ever since I heard about it on Reddit I've been absolutely dying for more news about the mod. If it lives up to the hype train then it could quite possibly be one of the most revolutionary modifications to Minecraft to date.

Especially if it's something that gets rolled into Minecraft Forge as the name somewhat alludes to...

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019

Will it also be in the updated Direwolf20 pack?

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I thought Ars Magica was taken out of the Beta packs due to, I think Jaded said, going by memory as I can't find the exact quote, might have been said over her stream, that it was a buggy mess that caused various problems with numerous mods. Actually I think I recall her saying it over StrayMav's stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.