Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekomancer

Jul 29, 2019
With Xeno, I'm pretty sure Wyld said there were issues with it. Though you can get to work with tweaking. I'm not sure for Nether Ores.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
These Ender tots are making me insane! If they take damage and die from ANYTHING, the parents will come and aggro on you. I keep yelling "I never touched your baby!" (that doesn't help, btw)

Reactions: Geekomancer

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing around with Redstone in Motion, a replacement for RedPower frames. Didn't seem to cause any problems after adding it, but having problems making a mining well quarry out if it, as it won't move the mining wells after they've mined to the bottom.

Geekomancer

Jul 29, 2019
These Ender tots are making me insane! If they take damage and die from ANYTHING, the parents will come and aggro on you. I keep yelling "I never touched your baby!" (that doesn't help, btw)

Ha! Honestly, I love EnderTots. I had a base set up on a Mooshroom Island, and every damn time it rained, I just had to run around and collect the enderpearls.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019

lol, can be a great way to lure adults into a trap though.
Still, even though inafective, I think yelling at them is more fun.

Reactions: Geekomancer

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019

That just sounds so wrong. However I normally get looked at funny in my house when I kill once start laughing and say I ate a baby.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Gooood Morning!

So, I have basically one last task it seems ... and it comes down to GregTech. Currently, it seems you have the option of either IC2 base machines (macerator, electric furnace, etc) *or* GT's automatic machines (auto-macerator, etc). You can't have both. I've messaged Greg about it, chatting to more than a few, and posted about it on reddit .. we'll see.

Testing is looking good. Few errors but they seem to be minimal so far. In any case, it's more stable than 0.7 and that's an excellent step forward.

News as it happens people.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Gooood Morning!

So, I have basically one last task it seems ... and it comes down to GregTech. Currently, it seems you have the option of either IC2 base machines (macerator, electric furnace, etc) *or* GT's automatic machines (auto-macerator, etc). You can't have both. I've messaged Greg about it, chatting to more than a few, and posted about it on reddit .. we'll see.

Testing is looking good. Few errors but they seem to be minimal so far. In any case, it's more stable than 0.7 and that's an excellent step forward.

New as it happens people.

I know a solution! No GT :p
Are you feeling better?

Reactions: Sarda

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
I know a solution! No GT :p
Are you feeling better?

Temptation, rising.

Look, honestly, I love me some GregTech. I think it's quite a good mod, if you want to play that way. My concern is to find a middle ground for as many players as possible. Greg seems to think differently.

At this stage, I'll probably be playing/running a 0.7.1 NGT server .. and this annoys me. I really would prefer to have a GT based game, but this is becoming somewhat silly.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Temptation, rising.

Look, honestly, I love me some GregTech. I think it's quite a good mod, if you want to play that way. My concern is to find a middle ground for as many players as possible. Greg seems to think differently.

At this stage, I'll probably be playing/running a 0.7.1 NGT server .. and this annoys me. I really would prefer to have a GT based game, but this is becoming somewhat silly.
Is the issue with page 44 of uses of obsidian fixed in NEI?

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
On the 152wgt pack, version 7 (with biomes O plenty enabled) if you look at the uses of obsidian, on page 44 it crashes you. Try it

No crash in latest test.

Also, 0.7.1 is dead. Long live the 0.8 release :D

My general rule of thumb is, mod and config revisions is a minor point update. Adding/removing mods is a more major point update.

News to come as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.