Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Clarification: The name of the pack is not "Unleash the Beast"
Release is as always: when its done

Our policy on ETA's: (Pulled from rules page)
The only ETA for any pack releases or projects that we are working on that are not explicitly said to be complete is that they will be released when they are ready. Any ETA other than this that you get from anyone within FTB is purely speculation and should not be taken as fact.

The ETA that slowpoke gave before was just that, speculation you can take the official line from me "it will be done when its done" because that's the truth, we don't know when it will be out, I'm sure when wyld gets back he can tell you exactly what is wrong with the modpack right now but the best information anyone has right now is that it's not as good as we want it to be and therefore we are not releasing it yet.

TL;DR Don't listen to slowpoke :D

Vallen_D

Jul 29, 2019
cracks neck
Tired and eagerly waiting to tell my server friends they can stop their wait. You all may have the angst of yourselves behind you, but i am the ear for 8 others anxiously waiting the pack! :p

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
cracks neck
Tired and eagerly waiting to tell my server friends they can stop their wait. You all may have the angst of yourselves behind you, but i am the ear for 8 others anxiously waiting the pack! :p

I stopped playing FTB until the new pack comes out. Didnt wanna work on a doomed world :p (I know 1.5 is technically doomed as well, but it will be a month or two before 1.6 comes out. Plenty of time.)

Reactions: Vallen_D

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking it's going to be more than a month or two. After they release any big version change they always follow it up with bug fixes that keep breaking mods.

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking it's going to be more than a month or two. After they release any big version change they always follow it up with bug fixes that keep breaking mods.

I like to be optimistic, but you are probably right, haha.

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com

I'm starting to think that it's best to start playing FTB on a new world when the lull between two Minecraft releases is really long, unlike 1.5.2 to 1.6

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
I was really hoping the pack was going to come out today. I'm guessing that it's not.

PS this isn't me complaining.[DOUBLEPOST=1372198268][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, Wyld just tweeted.

So about that #FTB 0.7 #Minecraft release .. yes, it slipped between the cracks; am addressing that today. Expect something awesome.

Slipped between the cracks as in... Forgot about it?

Edit: OH! Excitement! Make sure we get you some super strong coffee Wyld! We are counting on you! - holds up GO WYLD! flag! You can do it!

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So I herd u liek mudkipz!!!

As I tweeted above, "things happened" but today I will be elbow deep in a 0.7 release. Am now *aiming* for previous worlds to be brought across. Wish me luck and strong coffee .. going to be a busy day.

Woot. That's great news. I'd make you some coffee myself but you'd have trouble chewing it.

Disclaimer: While Wild hasn't mentioned the obvious it should be noted that xycraft and redpower items will disappear from converted maps. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.