Mod Pack Update

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that was related to Ultimate? They are pulling Redpower and XYCraft from MindCrack 1.6?

No. The FTB Team does not decide what is in the Mindcrack pack. The mindcrack team does. This is replacing Ultimate as the flagship pack once it hits 1.0 RC.

Edit: There is no Redpower or Xycraft for 1.5.2 because Eloraam is taking her time and Soaryn has straight up said hes waiting for 1.6 to update Xycraft.

Liam Saliba

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: There is no Redpower or Xycraft for 1.5.2 because Eloraam is taking her time and Soaryn has straight up said hes waiting for 1.6 to update Xycraft.

Soaryn has been deving, he could have released it for 1.5, but because of his code, he needs a new world for Xycraft to do anything. Eloraam is not taking her time... she has a life too, and why don't you attempt to update a mod as big as Redpower by yourself! Hopefully we see a Redpower release for 1.6.

EDIT: Can't wait until both of these are finally in the modpack!

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
Soaryn has been deving, he could have released it for 1.5, but because of his code, he needs a new world for Xycraft to do anything. Eloraam is not taking her time... she has a life too, and why don't you attempt to update a mod as big as Redpower by yourself! Hopefully we see a Redpower release for 1.6.
I was not stating anything Derogatory, and taking your time is in no way a negative thing. It is a big mod and I would want her to take her time so it is the best it can be. There is another thread (FTB and Redpower) where there is plenty of bickering concerning that subject, take it there. This thread is for waiting for the new modpack. I was simply answering a question and telling him/her about the two mods s/he was curious about.

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
Initial build is .. working .. but plenty of issues in console to address.

As has been said before, here's my spreadsheet on the pack, version numbers, links, etc .. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoWBpEX_gP1AdEZNb0VlRkc5M1FHaUhWRkhWaHRyU0E&usp=sharing

I'll be chatting on and off in the discussion area on that page, if you're bored enough ;)
Still haven't fixed Stackie I see ;) I kid of course (kinda). I got sent to Simple view, so I cant access the spreadsheet with discussion :C Sad day.

happyabby2001

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think everyone understands this about Redpower 2, Eloraam Is done, He disappeared December 21st 2012 Abandoning the pack! Redpower 2 is no longer being updated which is why you must find the appropriate replacements...

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think everyone understands this about Redpower 2, Eloraam Is done, He disappeared December 21st 2012 Abandoning the pack! Redpower 2 is no longer being updated which is why you must find the appropriate replacements...
Incorrect on many accounts. Elo is a she. She posted that she was still working on it just a few weeks ago. And finally, the reason you have to find replacements is simply because RP2 isn't ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.