Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
There's a nice electric boat for that in the newer versions of IC2.

Am I the only one that wishes there was a chance of shock while using that boat?

What I am looking forward too is the alveary add on for tree breeding cause right now it is no fun, wait long time see leaves change and find out you already have a chest full of that kind.

Vallen_D

Jul 29, 2019
Several new boats. If i remember correctly the electric one is fast as all get out. But still turned like a normal boat would at that speed. Which is badly. I couldn't tell you the top speed as I never got it out into the open. And I did say it was hard to maneuver. Fortunately it breaks into an electric boat. Not a pile of scrap metal.

There was also I think a crash proof one. That wouldn't break at drop of a hat. I'll check on that one.

I was searching the googles for proof of these fantastic new boats. Mind posting a link? Will give me ogle as i wait in line for the doors of the 0.7 to open =p

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I was searching the googles for proof of these fantastic new boats. Mind posting a link? Will give me ogle as i wait in line for the doors of the 0.7 to open =p

Ahem, I'm actually looking directly in the .6 pack.
Edit: .5 pack.
Google will only get you so far after all.
Oh and the name of the unsinkable boat is carbon fiber canoe.

And is this good enough proof.
2013-06-25_03.18.24.png

Vallen_D

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, i was looking in 0.6, and even if it is in there i mustn't of been looking all that hard before i continued on to what i was doing.

Exciting!

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, i was looking in 0.6, and even if it is in there i mustn't of been looking all that hard before i continued on to what i was doing.

Exciting!
Remember the search function is your friend.
And avoid the rubber dingy. But pass it on to your friends. They'll love it.

Vallen_D

Jul 29, 2019
Remember the search function is your friend.
And avoid the rubber dingy. But pass it on to your friends. They'll love it.

Oh we're best of friends, i just must of missed it!

... I think i'll have to avoid your advise, as i'm now too curious what it does! =p

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Oh we're best of friends, i just must of missed it!

... I think i'll have to avoid your advise, as i'm now too curious what it does! =p

Ok. Remember to brink a life jacket. Hay now that would be a nice mod item. A chest armor that won't let you sink. We could also have an alternate version that's arm floaties and flippers that give a water speed boost.

Reactions: Vallen_D

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
It also wasn't mentioned in the changelog Wyld posted a few pages back. so I doubt we'll be seeing it in the next release.

There are some unexpected omissions (for me at least) on that list; advanced machines, immibis core/tubestuff (and possibly microblocks), xeno's reliquary, nuclear control...

I'd also love to see the switches mod that's in magic farm, much nicer than vanilla levers!

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone seen an update on the 0.7 mod pack? They posted last night there was a small issue - and everyone seems to have poofed....

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone seen an update on the 0.7 mod pack? They posted last night there was a small issue - and everyone seems to have poofed....

It has gotten really quiet all of a sudden. Wyld was really communicative (which was REALLY REALLY NICE) and suddenly nothing. Hmm..

TheSkera

Jul 29, 2019
It has gotten really quiet all of a sudden. Wyld was really communicative (which was REALLY REALLY NICE) and suddenly nothing. Hmm..

Remember he also said, that normally at this stage, you wouldnt hear from them at all. Untill it would be done! This is something new they've done, as the phrased it, coming up for air once in a while is ok, but could break the momentum of their working pace ;)

Geekomancer

Jul 29, 2019
Geek lots of people have said the exact same thing. They have so many biomes it just feels too dense. I'd just take out a few you like and if you're making a server take out the ones with the huge trees unless you have buckets of RAM to throw at them.

Well, I don't have buckets... Time for some iron! XD

Also, happy to see other boats in-game. I admit I've never even looked for boats in NEI...

Status
Not open for further replies.