Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
This thread makes me feel like I'm standing in front of a Gamestop waiting on 0.7 to release with a handful of people. Every so often some random person will roll by and go..."hey is this the line for blah?" Then we all go no and then talk to them about blah for a few minutes. It's kind of surreal.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft 1.6 - the “Horse Update”, will be released next week! The update has leads, carpets, hard clay, donkeys, mules, and of course horses!"

And that was a few says ago. As it last week. So the release is this week.

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
This thread makes me feel like I'm standing in front of a Gamestop waiting on 0.7 to release with a handful of people. Every so often some random person will roll by and go..."hey is this the line for blah?" Then we all go no and then talk to them about blah for a few minutes. It's kind of surreal.

Yea. Been watching this like I watch my combustion engines. Definitely obvious who sticks around a lot. Haha.

slowbro69

Jul 29, 2019

its been i my browser all day i think ima check it at like 3am because that is when wyld and stuff get on and maybe it will update

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
That makes me so happy.

Several new boats. If i remember correctly the electric one is fast as all get out. But still turned like a normal boat would at that speed. Which is badly. I couldn't tell you the top speed as I never got it out into the open. And I did say it was hard to maneuver. Fortunately it breaks into an electric boat. Not a pile of scrap metal.

There was also I think a crash proof one. That wouldn't break at drop of a hat. I'll check on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.