Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
how to you make the v5 server work. lol. you download it, move it to its own folder, then extract the files. i thought all you had to do was then double click the serverstart.bat file, but it doesn't work. what other steps am I missing?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
how to you make the v5 server work. lol. you download it, move it to its own folder, then extract the files. i thought all you had to do was then double click the serverstart.bat file, but it doesn't work. what other steps am I missing?

Those are the steps. I was not able to get the server to start yesterday, but have not gotten to working toward it today.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be a few issues with voxels not showing chunk boundaries propperly or mob spawning zones. Also while looking at the configs I noticed there was a file for ArsMagicka yet the mod is notp art of the pack currently. Any one know if this is planned?

It isn't VoxelMap that shows chunk boundaries and spawning zones; it is NEI. I don't think there is any fix for that right now. I don't think Ars Magica is going to be added to this pack, but it will probably be in Magic World 2 when that eventually gets released. The config may have just been for testing or may be so you can easily install it yourself.

For various reasons Ars Magicka will not be included in the current 0.5 version of the 1.5.2 modpack, with no plans to add it in the foreseeable future (for now at least). That file was left there by mistake as part of our testing Magic Bees; not meant to serve as a teaser by any means :D.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
For various reasons Ars Magicka will not be included in the current 0.5 version of the 1.5.2 modpack, with no plans to add it in the foreseeable future (for now at least). That file was left there by mistake as part of our testing Magic Bees; not meant to serve as a teaser by any means :D.

Could one just guestimate that it's there as part of the "vanilla" download, and just wasn't removed?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

Those are the steps. I was not able to get the server to start yesterday, but have not gotten to working toward it today.

I do a lot of server side fixes, I'll try to look into this if I get time tonight.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be a few issues with voxels not showing chunk boundaries propperly or mob spawning zones. Also while looking at the configs I noticed there was a file for ArsMagicka yet the mod is notp art of the pack currently. Any one know if this is planned?

Info from a mate of mine: turn your graphics setting from fancy to fast and the f7 and f9 work ok

Soloun

Jul 29, 2019
In 152ngt I can make the tinker table but not the power suits? Anyone know about this, different recipe names etc? I checked the power suit site but all looks normal there.

D

Dennis19977

Help? At the soulshards on NGT, there is no soul forge, only 2 missing texture, the 7 soul shards and a soul cage? How can I make a spawner without make soul shards?

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Help? At the soulshards on NGT, there is no soul forge, only 2 missing texture, the 7 soul shards and a soul cage? How can I make a spawner without make soul shards?

soul shards

Although I've set up the structure as instructed and it isn't working for me

edit: Oh I was building it vertically like a statue, it needs to be built on the ground.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
i had absolutely zero problems running a clean server for either beta pack. are either of you adding mods?
negative.
i tried a "vanilla" server as well as a server with run.bat to see if the problem was RAM.
Doesn't bother me any I was just trying to bugtest lol

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
you need to remove mods that are client side only. minimap, nei addons, plugins, invtweak ...

M4tt1z1n

Jul 29, 2019
has not wyld that that there is a 0.5 server version? where can i find the server files for the beta 1.5.2 pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.