Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft was added as well as a few others iirc.

Edit: Also, can't wait to get some heart canisters from tinker's construct~

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
I am so confused by this Magic Bees mod that is added in the 0.5 pack. It is packed WITH Thaumic Bees and it seems to be having problems with the Forestry API as well...
Unless I just downloaded the wrong thing or something. I just don't know anymore...

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Something to note when adding BoP, the berry bush drop clashes with GT so instead of a berry bush it drops an advanced circuit.

Edit: There are a few clashes with this kind of stuff from the look of it.

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Something to note when adding BoP, the berry bush drop clashes with GT so instead of a berry bush it drops an advanced circuit.
For me they drop Energy flow circuits...
And I can't find the ID for the berries in BoP config file.

It is a bit off topic because BoP is not part of the modpack but does someone know how to fix that?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
For me they drop Energy flow circuits...
And I can't find the ID for the berries in BoP config file.

It is a bit off topic because BoP is not part of the modpack but does someone know how to fix that?

Yea, that's what i meant they were, and I've already made a config for it.
item {
I:"Amethyst Axe ID"=21944
I:"Amethyst Boots ID"=21945
I:"Amethyst Chestplate ID"=21946
I:"Amethyst Helmet ID"=21947
I:"Amethyst Hoe ID"=21948
I:"Amethyst Leggings ID"=21949
I:"Amethyst Pickaxe ID"=21950
I:"Amethyst Shovel ID"=21951
I:"Amethyst Sword ID"=21952
I:"Ancient Staff ID"=21953
I:"Berries ID"=21954
I:"Dart Blower ID"=21955
I:"Dart ID"=21956
I:"Enderporter ID"=21957
I:"Flower Band ID"=21958
I:"Misc Items ID"=21959
I:"Mud Ball ID"=21960
I:"Muddy Axe ID"=21961
I:"Muddy Boots ID"=21962
I:"Muddy Chestplate ID"=21963
I:"Muddy Helmet ID"=21964
I:"Muddy Hoe ID"=21965
I:"Muddy Leggings ID"=21966
I:"Muddy Music Disc ID"=21967
I:"Muddy Pickaxe ID"=21968
I:"Muddy Shovel ID"=21969
I:"Muddy Sword ID"=21970
I:"Shroom Powder ID"=21971
I:"Spring Water Bucket ID"=21972
I:"Sunflower Seeds ID"=21973
I:"Traversia Music Disc ID"=21974
}

In the BoP config under items replace what it has with those: They should't clash as I put the item ids a good deal from any other used ids (after also dealing with the ids being bumped up by 256).

Edit: Ah, had a crash with NEI options. Not sure if it was isolated though.

Reactions: Olivj

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all for the excellent feedback, we're happy to see everyone so excited and joyous over this new version :). It's also fascinating to see how people are so willing to help each other out with questions & answers, addition of other mods, configs etc... What an awesome community! *Thumbs up*

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error in NEI while looking at the lists of items it crashes the server I have made sure my block and item ID's are clean of conflicts

Did you use the NEI Id dump? If so do make sure you factored in the id's being bumped up by 256. If you use the free ids as shown in NEI instead of the id shown - 256 then when you play it can still create conflicts.

Also, with the wgt version is the recipe for a single use safari ball supposed to have two circuits in it? If so that's kinda stupid and makes the single use ones fairly useless since unless you're moving a mob 300-400 blocks just using food wouldn't be that big of a hassle.

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone successfully added Extra Bees? TIA :)
I have added it but as a just started in a new world it will take some time before I use any of it...
But it seems ok, everything shows correctly in NEI, all the bees, serums are now available in NEI, it even shows the recipes for the Isolator, how to breed specific bees, etc. Nice if you don't mind to be spoiled ;)

Reactions: QueWhat

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I have added it but as a just started in a new world it will take some time before I use any of it...
But it seems ok, everything shows correctly in NEI, all the bees, serums are now available in NEI, it even shows the recipes for the Isolator, how to breed specific bees, etc. Nice if you don't mind to be spoiled ;)

Awesome, thanks so much!

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
It's only a little after 6am my time, but I will look into 'safe' ways to add in BoP (with an optional config for reduced but still all the awesome biomes) and *check* on latest Extra Bees. I am using it in my pack, and it seems cool .. but yes, will check once the coffee starts to work ;) Indeed, there are a few I should touch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.