Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
If IC2/GT, BC, TC3, all simultaneously add mounts as aresponse to 1.6 horses, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Barbarian Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
Alright here's my crappy mod idea:

My idea is a chest that accesses a player's inventory as a chest. I find that especially using some more quick and advanced manual mining methods I'd like to have my ores just pop into my system. I can get my quarry to do that, but hunting around by hand requires me to haul my fingers over to the number keys to select my enderpouch, then shiftclick all my items into it. I would be interested in a chest I could slap down and have whatever sorting system I have pull items out of my inventory. Maybe have some punishment for it like hunger taken away for each stack.

Yes I'm lazy. Crazy Lazy.

Thoughts?

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that makes gregtech machines accepting of IC2 upgrades such as overclockers, Because this greg fellow is rather nasty about it

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
i always wanted to have adjustable lights, that would be sooooo cool :)

(so you can set the Light-Lvl with some kind of GUI)

I dont know, if thats possible, due to the strange lightning enginge by minecraft, but i would love it.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
i always wanted to have adjustable lights, that would be sooooo cool :)

(so you can set the Light-Lvl with some kind of GUI)

I dont know, if thats possible, due to the strange lightning enginge by minecraft, but i would love it.
I believe that's coming in TE for 1.5, with some kind of light based on a block form of the energised glowstone, like Redstone Energy Cells or something. If I recall correctly, KL's light block will respond to just a plain redstone signal, or have a varying signal strength produce a varying light level. Don't quote me on this, I may be incredibly wrong.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
donkeys have chests/saddle bags and horses are coming. I want a carriage, or cart pulled by horses, that would be a cool addon.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I've been thinking and what about a mod with Magnets? They could be used to move things (kinda like RP frames or pistons, so you can attach a magnet(s) to a block(s) and then move them with magnetic forces). You could even make electromagnets which you can turn on/off by supplying power, which can get more powerful or weaker depending on how much power you feed it.

And there are probably quite a few other cool things we could do with magnetic forces that we can't do yet or add a twist to things we can do already.

Sh3it4n

Jul 29, 2019
Another cool thing would be breedable Animals,
with traits such as bees/trees: (How fast they grow, different colors, different products etc pp)

Yeah would be awesom3 with breedable Animals...but don't know if that is possible.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I personally hate breeding, but I can't deny it's usefulness. Dog breeding would be cool, but until then, I'll just stick with my trees.

I feel FTB really needs more weapons. Sure, factories are nice, but the biggest factory eras are always during war. Weapons and vehicular manufacturing would be awesome.

Oh, and vehicles too.

Reactions: Sh3it4n

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I like the idea of breeding mobs.

I have this coolio idea for magical crop breeding.

TO ECLIPS- *hits head on way in*

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Breeding creepers would be dangerous. The climax alone would probably take out a few chunks.

Actually, I bet that's what all the chunk resets come from. Creeper love!
Have you seen Linda's signiture..?

pdn4b5v.png