Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
There is Minetrax, which adds more Music Tracks and a way to add your own. Another mod had a portable player for this.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
derail.jpg

Except that doesn't really make sense plus we just kinda got back on topic :p

Hmm... mod ideas... Is there a mod which fixes nether lava flow cleanup?

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, one of the changes in this week's snapshot is lava flow mechanics. It now disappears much faster when the source block is removed.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, one of the changes in this week's snapshot is lava flow mechanics. It now disappears much faster when the source block is removed.
I hate it when MC does something like that. Hardships are fun! I also didn't like it when they removed collision from players. Bleh. Just have a push death message or something.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Except that doesn't really make sense plus we just kinda got back on topic :p

Hmm... mod ideas... Is there a mod which fixes nether lava flow cleanup?
Gtech advanced pump removes flowing lava.

So I've heard atleast. Nobody has ever tested that theorem. Because nobody's using gtech machines that duplicate another mods block functionality. Ever. Because everyone knows it'll work worse, and cost more.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I heard Forge 652+ had a way of cleaning up lava flow.
We could always go throw a pump in the nether and find out

agaricus

Jul 29, 2019
For what it's worth, you can enable this 1.6/13w18a lava behavior (where it decays at the flow rate instead of only on world ticks, closing MC-4631 Lava decay fails to schedule block update) in FTB 1.4.7 using CodeChickenCore, in config/CodeChickenCore.cfg:
Code:
    #Set to false to make lava fade away like water if all the source blocks are destroyed
    persistantLava=false
or on MCPC+ (either 1.4.7 or 1.5.1) in bukkit.yml:
Code:
  flowing-lava-decay: true

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I'm much too lazy to write all of my dreams down although, I have amazing dreams.

I had this one where- nevermind.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams. I got a few ideas for stories from dreams. Of course, most of my dreams I can hardly remember.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm much too lazy to write all of my dreams down although, I have amazing dreams.

I had this one where- nevermind.
I heard reading other people's dreams are boring.
Like, who cares if I had a dream where my mom was chasing me with a blunt object and then I flew away and then woke up and then woke up again?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
SON OF A BITCH.

STOP PUTTING THAT SONG IN MY HEAD

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
THERE WILL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST
DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE

ONCE I ROSE ABOVE THE NOISE AND CONFUSION
JUST TO GET A GLIMPSE BEYOND THIS ILLUSION
I WAS SOARING EVER HIGHER
THEN I FLEW TOO HIGH

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I've listened to that song on repeat over 1000 times in one day. No more pls ;-;