Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I actually recently took the time to completely disassemble my keyboard and wash it all out then re-assemble it.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
If dust was the only thing gumming up my keyboard, I'd be a real jolly fella.
Heehee, that post with your avatar...

MODS! I'mma try and stal a little bit on topic. Uhm...an old NES emulator in game so you can play games while you play games :D

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
My mod idea is an advanced turtle, we have advanced computers, advanced moniters, we need advanced turtles!

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
My mod idea is an advanced turtle, we have advanced computers, advanced moniters, we need advanced turtles!

How would an advanced turtle differ from a normal turtle?

If that question is self-answering, humor me. I'm new to Computer Craft.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
it's a proposed one, I saw Dan200 mention it on twitter
Because I'm a nice guy (LOL) here's a pic

aOxRlpD.jpg

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Ah I see. Nothing I will ever worry about then. I'm glad he's sensible enough to already have decided if it is done it will be configurable.

Thanks Lambert.

Reactions: Lambert2191

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
*initiates flame war*
It kinda is. It's the old english system, we're just too stubborn to change. We could, but...meh.

Speaking of measurements, (ontopic post ho!) I tape-measure mod would be nice. I hate using f3 all the time.
I haven't tried it, but I think that Bibliocraft has a tape measure that does that.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
More likely, you love the incredibly knowledgeable people that frequent this thread.
I digress, I love the incredibly knowledgeable people that frequent this thread.

Infact, I think I'm starting to embarrass myself with my ignorance.

If I keep on throwing ideas into here, I wonder how many will return "true" for already created.

Woah, just hit a caffeine low. Is there a whiteboard mod? Breaking signs is a pain, and Industrial panels are really bulky.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
you know what would be boss.... an multi tool turtle that can pull any tool form its inventory and use it instead of building a pick turtle, a sword turtle, and a shear turtle you could just build mega awesome turtle and give him said tools and use coding to pull and use them as needed.

Reactions: jumpfight5

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
you know what would be boss.... an multi tool turtle that can pull any tool form its inventory and use it instead of building a pick turtle, a sword turtle, and a shear turtle you could just build mega awesome turtle and give him said tools and use coding to pull and use them as needed.
Ooh, maybe we'll get the gravitool from gravisuite, seeing as there is already some IC2 support in there.
Although those are the wrong types of tools for what you're thinking of. An MPS Power Tool turtle would be cool though assuming the author adds the ability for turtles to carry items with specific added values, rather than just base tools.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I digress, I love the incredibly knowledgeable people that frequent this thread.

Infact, I think I'm starting to embarrass myself with my ignorance.

If I keep on throwing ideas into here, I wonder how many will return "true" for already created.

Woah, just hit a caffeine low. Is there a whiteboard mod? Breaking signs is a pain, and Industrial panels are really bulky.

Whiteboard mod?

I like that idea.