MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: wolfpax181
Your Age: 33
Your experience with the modpack: I've been playing the DW20 pack since the night it was introduced, the Beta A pack before that
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I started playing shortly before the nether was introduced in alpha
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for a SMP server to spend my time on, unfortunately I do not speak much French though, so I won't be able to communicate very well with anyone that does not speak English.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Yes, I was on a PvP server and the admin decided to call me a hacker after I killed him by punching him off a cliff, then I went on a rampage with the full diamond gear he had.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respecting each other. Joking around is fine, but knowing when to call it and apologize for what you said is important. Not destroying or stealing other players things is another important part of that respect.

PumpkinToys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PumpkinToys
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: Ive played alot of theese mods in a couple months, took a 3months break and now im back but a little rusty.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since 1.1
Why would you want to join our server: Im looking for a direwolf20 server since i think its not fun to play alone singleplayer and this server seems to have good rules.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No i havent
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No big griefing or stealing, i can accept a prank but not too big things.

Hope i will see you ingame :)

Fiirewalker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fiirewalker
Your Age: 18
Your experience with the modpack: I've played FTB on solo before. I know a lot about it.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since the 1.8.1
Why would you want to join our server: The server have a French community
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Be friendly and no griefing

AndyTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 18

Your experience with the modpack: Not much, but i learn things quickly and have decent knowledge of Thaumcraft (i played MagicWorld first)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Around the Halloween update-ish
Why would you want to join our server: I want a server to hang out on
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not that i know of
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Behave (though some light shenanigans are allowed)
IGN: AndyTheRed

8BitDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:16
Your experience with the modpack: I have played Technic mods a long time
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:sence 1.7.3 beta
Why would you want to join our server:i am finding server whit no griefers and nice community
Have you ever been banned and if so why : never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:No griefing IGN:evilboy99

ThePartyMan1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThePartyMan1
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: Ive played a couple months of it before, havent tried exactly this pack but im watching direwolf20 playing it so i will learn.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since 1.1
Why would you want to join our server: I think thats its much more fun to play with people and make new friends than playing alone.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I havent
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: To be nice to eachother, i hate people blaming people just because they have a bad day.

Cocun

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16

IGN : Cocun
Your experience with the modpack: I have already play in solo before and on a SMP server, I know a lot about it.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 2 years.
Why would you want to join our server: I want join your server for have fun and meet new people, and maybe play with my friend :D
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Never banned.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect is an important rule for me.

BlazeMasterTen

Jul 29, 2019
Eperience with the mods: I have been playing FTB since it came out and I have been playing Tekkit ALOT so i have alot of knoledge
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
Why you want to play on the server: Because I don't play single player much, but I like servers becuase playing with other people is way more fun
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never
What is the most important rule on a server: No griefing, stealing, or hacking escpecialy
(By the way i got a C in spelling so some words may look derpy :) )[DOUBLEPOST=1357151053][/DOUBLEPOST]Opps My IGN is BlazeMasterNine I forgot sorry

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Your experience with the modpack: I have been using these mods more or less since their beginning. With this specific modpack I have been playing for about 48H since it came out. I love it! :)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: about 3 years.
Why would you want to join our server: I prefer playing together with others. And to have fun. :p I'm a mature player, and i hope to be able to have a chat with other players through TS3, Mumble or Skype.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Never :)
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: The rule about respect. If you respect someone you won't stear or grief. A respectfull player is also in general a nicer person than an unrespectfull player.

Happy New Year! <3

Steifmaister99

Jul 29, 2019

IGN : Steifmaister99
Your experience with the modpack: NO
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 4 years.
Why would you want to join our server: I want join your server for have fun and meet new people, and maybe play with my friend :D
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect is an important rule for

alexandre

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 23

IGN : Alex07111997
Your experience with the modpack: I learned the game in solo, and i have play on a SMP before.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1 years and 6 months .
Why would you want to join our server: I want join your server for play with my friend, start a new aventure and have fun
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Never.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: respect i think.

alexandre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Steifmaister99
Your experience with the modpack: NO
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 4 years.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect is an important rule for
What the... copy/paste of cocun is fine
sorry of double post

Husum

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 20
Your experience with the modpack: Been playing with technical mods, and been playing this pack since it came out.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I have been playing since around beta.
Why would you want to join our server: Because you seem like you have a great bunch of people on it so far, and your ruleset seems pretty good :)
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have never been banned.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Well as almost everyone sais: its important to keep it griefer-free as it pretty much ruins the game, not being able to have your own stuff without it getting ruined.
Ingame name: husum555

chris87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey thanks for the whitelist but it says i'm not whitelisted when i try to join. IGN= deeks1987

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
My age: 16
My experience with the modpack "Direwolf20 modpack": Most of them but not all, I know ic2, rp2, cc, thermal expansion, buildcraft , and a lot of other ones.
How long I have been playing Minecraft in general? : since 2009 1.6.6 beta.
Why I want to join this server namely" Minemadness " is this server looks professionally made and set up. Also, ssp is quite boring.....
Have I ever got banned. Yes, I have unfortunately but do not know why for it was a very long time ago. I think was something about griefing some block. That was not mine.
The most important rule to have on a server is : No! Greifing. Greifing is worst then stealing for it takes hard work to get what you made.