MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
the guy lending the server to pgmbru pulled the plugg , i can't acces anything and i lost all the files

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
For those who would be interested I've setup a small friendly server with 15 slots with the mindcrack modpack (with hard recipe disabled) , if you are interested please send me a private message to let me know that you are ,i really hope so see some of the old members :D !

p.s. this time the server will stay alive for sure since i don't have to rely on anybody for that ;)

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
For those who would be interested I've setup a small friendly server with 15 slots with the mindcrack modpack (with hard recipe disabled) , if you are interested please send me a private message to let me know that you are ,i really hope so see some of the old members :D !

p.s. this time the server will stay alive for sure since i don't have to rely on anybody for that ;)
I would[My personal opinion about that]a server like that! except how do you pm? :p

__Pr0t0typ3__

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
IGN: __Pr0t0typ3__
Your experience with the modpack: played since release
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: over 1 year
Why would you want to join our server: i would like to see what other people have made, and play with other people
Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: no griefing