MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tmerry
Your Age:13
Your experience with the modpack:1 yr
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:3-4 years
Why would you want to join our server:smp is fun
Have you ever been banned and if so why :1 becuse an admin thought giveing a players stuff back after that player tried to burn me with lava is stealing
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:no grifeing

jack196

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
Your experience with the modpack: Play a lot of it since it has first arrived.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since alpha 1.0.2
Why would you want to join our server: Im looking for a server in which is fun where there is no griefing with a mature and friendly community and maybe make some new friends on it and enjoy the modpack online so that i can show off my results using the mod-pack with others ie multiplayer.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have never been banned i have hosted servers in the past im on the voxel box a very hard to get on creative building server friends with the yogcast which i have met in jack196 and i hope that you can accept me thank you.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing and freedom to create new and no harmful things for the server.
IGN: jack196

Clon10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Clon10
Your Age:
Your experience with the modpack:1 year with some of the mods
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:4years
Why would you want to join our server:I played on so many server wich got totaly destroyed and now i will try my luck on a Whitelisted server and i hope it wont get destroyed
Have you ever been banned and if so why :No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:Griefing because i lost enugh

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Cmmon frommyeyez ... This is what i did: I used his machines fo my first ores. Maybe i locked it ... but not on pourpose, so i don't know for sure what i locked. That's all i did at his house. I didn't grief anything. ... Please unban me ... the server it's awesome, and no lag.

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
you locked his door and chests too , it's kinda hard to belive that you did /lock and right clicked around 5-6 time not on purpose

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 22
IGN: loading_bar678 (I might be giving this account to my son.)
Your experience with the modpack: I played tekkit/technic since May (2011), but converted to FTB in late January last year. (2012)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since late 1.6, when I heard there was going to be pistons in upcoming 1.7.3
Why would you want to join our server: I would like to play with people that could be so different, yet we could work together in FTB and be so alike.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: Never! Feel free to do a back round check on my account.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Most likely to not grief or spam. I will accept a playful prank every once in a while, but sometimes enough is enough.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
frommyeyez ... if i wanted to ... i could just take all he has in the chests ... but i didn't ... that was more likely to not be ddicovered. I just use his machines a few times ... nothing more ... So i didn't locked his thing on pourpose. Please unban me.

EDIT: I remember i locked the door, i did /lock to see if you installed the mod, but i didn't have nothing to lock, and when i went to his house to use his pulverizer, i locked the door, and it said locked, so i thought he locked the house while i was off cause i glitched in the door too. I don't know about the chest lol. And i didn't grief nothing from his house.

HashBrown

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 15
Your experience with the modpack: Had my own server with friends but lags with DirePack
For how long have you been playing Minecraft in general: Since Beta 1.5
Why would you want to join our server: To be able to play with other people
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: To allow everybody to have fun, not just yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1357323273][/DOUBLEPOST]And IGN is Scout_Man410

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
I just changed the whitelist so that i could have the time to find the problem without having 10 people asking me what is happening , in other hand i found out what is the problem , the public link modifier was the cause

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: Saxrold
Your experience with the modpack: i have played with much of those mods in this pack, i think i have really good experience with this pack
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: pfff, i think 200 hour +
Why would you want to join our server: Because i can!. no :p i want to play with couple other guys ssp is so boring. i need to get beter english skills two!
Have you ever been banned and if so why: on an Technic server for an duplication glitch ( Redmatter furnace glitch )
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing/stealing & Be nice to other players.

Fortress_miner

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
Your experience with the modpack: i have a great deal of experience
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: i have played minecraft for about 2 years
Why would you want to join our server: my friends are on the ( danny_delmax & eastar1) and they said that the server is great and no lag and nice community thats all i look for in a server
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Dont grief and be respectful

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 36
Your experience with the modpack: Moderate. Been playing since 1.1 (Tekkit)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Off and on since Alphas
Why would you want to join our server: Hoping to find a friendly server to play on.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: Banned once because I happened to be on when the griefing happened. Twasn't me but sine there aren't good administration tools like for Bukkit I understood the owner's decision.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Don't be a <BLEEP> - don't grief or harass other players.

Kawatsuki

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 21
Your experience with the modpack: I've played a good amount in single player.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: A year and a half.
Why would you want to join our server: I get bored playing all by my lonesome and I'd like to be part of a friendly community.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Be respectful to other players and no griefing, the most standard of rules.

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 15
Your experience with the modpack: Alot.. i've been playing with most of these mods for about one year now.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1.7.3
Why would you want to join our server: i like FTB ( of course), and there's not many good FTB servers right now. but i hope this is good :)
Have you ever been banned and if so why :not in a very long time..
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:do not steal stuff. i really hate that.

llamafish

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

IGN: llamafish1982

My age is 30
Your experience with modpack - i have played at number of FTB server but never been able to play for a while due to ownership issue, one of your member recommended you to me and i would love to learn more of FTB server.
Why would you want to join our server: I heard high praise for it and want to enjoy an up to date tekkit (ish) server
Have you ever been banned : nope
Why would you want to join our server: dont be rude, grief or rob - it just ruins the experience