MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Adamloso

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:20 IGN:AdamLoso
Your experience with the modpack:New to ftb, but not to minecraft
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 5 mounth
Why would you want to join our server:Recommended (and friends with llama ^_^)
Have you ever been banned and if so why :Never banned, i abide strictly within the rules of any server.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Read the signs (most rules are posted there)

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 13
Your experience with the modpack: I'm experienced with a few mods, but want to get into some new ones.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Late Beta 1.2
Why would you want to join our server: Been looking for an active FTB server for a while now
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not that I remember
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing or stealing, keeps the server in order.

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to all our members but i have to close the server for personal reasons , i all wish you good luck for future servers

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Goodbye, Frommyeyez. You were the friendliest server admin I knew, and also the most interactive with all the players on the server. I am very sad about the server closing, but I guess we all have to accept change in life. I enjoyed this server for a very brief, but ecstatic period of time. I know I will never forget it, or the wonderful community that played on it.
Both you and this server will be missed.
I hope you all have a wonderful life.

Sincerely,
Ratismal/Gerbality

Newdude

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
Your experience with the modpack: Not much. However i do have alot of expericence with IC and could do it with my eyes closed.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I have played MC since alpha and know everything about it.
Why would you want to join our server: To play with a friendly community and acctually have some people to play with as single player does get boring very quickly.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: No.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Dont disrespect others.

behiindyuu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: behiindyuu
Your Age: 13
Your experience with the modpack: Played ftb for a few months
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 3 years
Why would you want to join our server: I want to play on a small server with no grief and i want to help and work together with other players. :)
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respecting other players (no griefing, stealing, spamming etc.)

ryanhughes123

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:18 now 19 in march.
Your experience with the modpack: played on it since it came out.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: i started playing minecraft in indev.
Why would you want to join our server: i would like to try playing the DW20 pack on a server and i always used to play on tekkit servers.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope never and i dont plan on it.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: no griefing i hate when my stuff is destroyed by random people.
ign ryanhughes123

TTT

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to all our members but i have to close the server for personal reasons , i all wish you good luck for future servers

Dommage le serveur était bien partit, Bonne continuation quand même fromm ;)

I hope I can find such friendly player/admin on another server !

~TTT123456

chris87

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear this :(, Would it be possible to upload the world file or something so i can contuniue on ssp?

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
part of the problem is that i don't have any access to the server anymore , so i don't even have access to the map files :/

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of hosting it on a different server? I wouldn't mind the map reset and stuff. I can't find any other good DW20 servers.

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
Your experience with the modpack: Been playing the DW20 modpack since release. Been using the mods a long long time.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Early Alpha
Why would you want to join our server: Im looking for a good community, with plenty of players and a stable server.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No Bans.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No Racism, Sexism, or General Hate mongering.

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:16
Your experience with the modpack: i am very good with all the mods
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: beta 1.2
Why would you want to join our server: for a fun server and to use to stream on twitch
Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: respect and no grief

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Highlanderdk
Your Age: 20
Your experience with the modpack: not much, most is from watching direwolf 20 lets plays and mindcrack ftb let's plays.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:started 5 month after minecraft could be buyed for first time
Why would you want to join our server: i like to have fun with people and learning more of FTB mods
Have you ever been banned and if so why : once in vanilla for mining long under ones plot some there was nothing on and not used
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: anti griefing rule, for getting one building destroyed some one have worked hard on is annoying

POCHE_POWER

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: POCHE_POWER
Your Age: 14
Your experience with this mod pack: An alright amount of knowledge and i will stick to the mods i know early on and start exploring other mods later on.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Ever since 1.8.2
Why you would like to join our server: I would love to be able to play with my friends on a server without major griefing.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: once because of a corupt server host who said if I wanted to join it back i would have to donate $10...
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Raiding, because you can build a house again, but to go mining for 15-30 minutes and lose it all while offline is just messed up!

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:19
Your experience with the modpack: I have Been Using This Pack for A 2 weeks
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:i played minecraft on pc for 4 months but i have played on the xbox version since may.
Why would you want to join our server:i want a good server full of respect and enthusiasm for the game
Have you ever been banned and if so why :never i have actually worked my way to bieng trusted with certain decisions on a server
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: the most important rule to me is following the rules and bieng respectful