MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

darkdurza

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 19
Your experience with the modpack: Played tekkit for several months, moved to FTB a couple months ago. Favorite mods are IC2 and Buildcraft
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since 1.0 I think
Why would you want to join our server: Getting bored of playing single player
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Don't steal all my crap or kill me repeatedly if you clearly outgun me.

IGN: darkdurza

dompybear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dompybear

Your Age:26
Your experience with the modpack: Not so much the modpack, since it's fairly new, but am very familiar with most if not all mods included, having been a tekkit player since release, and a FTB beta player for a long while.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since Alpha.
Why would you want to join our server: Want a powerful FTB server with plenty of slots and English players.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not to my knowledge
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing would be the biggest on these type of modpacks, where 1 block contains hours of time invested and materials.

Brispere

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: Played since day one and 10 months of tekkit preceding that.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since beta 1.1
Why would you want to join our server: I am looking for a non pvp server where I can advance while being able to play with other people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Yes, due to abusive admins. Once.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No grefing/hacks/exploits.

realm coder

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 15
Your experience with the modpack: Since the day it came out.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since Beta 1.2
Why would you want to join our server: I am looking to have a fun time with a group of nice people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not to my knowledge
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No grefing or being rude to others

Elsydeon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elsydeon
Your Age: 23
Your experience with the modpack: Been using the mods since before there was a pack
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: sometime before the Nether Update
Why would you want to join our server: Lack of disabled mods
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No Greifing

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Your Age:17
Your experience with the modpack: played all modpacks in the launcher and have been playing most of them for more thn 6 months
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:about 2.5 years
Why would you want to join our server: want a good server with little lag and good community
Have you ever been banned and if so why :no i have not
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: no griefing/stealing

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: A long time. I got bored of vanilla, so I watched DW20 vids, then there's only one modpack that's "official" -- T*kkit. I played on a server for quiet a while(in fact it's exactly 4 months) until I saw the FTB pack which just came out. I loved it in the first trial, "ditched" the t*kkit server and switched to FTB. Know everything except not so much with thaumcraft, pro with IC2/RP, know about Computercraft, though still code beginner. Only catchy mods are factorization(some block names), bee stuff, and redPower computers.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since minecraft beta 1.5 (almost 3 years).
Why would you want to join our server: I was looking for direwolf20 servers, thought gonna have a try here see if you accept(would really like that to happen :)), especially a MATURE server--I've played on a 16+ server before as a beta tester with all other players 4 years older than me, they still kept me.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Long ago in a CLASSIC server, where I was chased and the guy chased me got angry and banned me :/
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Everyone are friends, we help each other. Nothing goes real (friendly griefing is ok for me eg placing a ton of wool around me house the Mindcrack style!). *EDIT*: Ign is same as my username except with all lowercase letters. I'm in Canada so I do know w BIT of French :D

Jarres Plummer

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 18
Your experience with the modpack: I've been using most of these mods since the beginning of 1.2.5.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since 1.2.5 came out.
Why would you want to join our server: I'm tired of playing by myself and wanting to find a good community to join.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Definately no griefing, that was my biggest worry when trying to find a server to join and hoping that this one has a good community.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:19
Your experience with the modpack: Not with the modpack itself, but i know all the mods!
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since beta 1.8
Why would you want to join our server: MODS! MODS ! MODS! Multiplayer + mods!
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope !
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:I really hate griefing, but general rule would respect for me :)

JSZYN

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age
Your experience with the mudpack
- Around 80 hours with previous DireWolf20 packs.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general
- Alpha, 550 hours logged.
Why would you want to join our server
- I'm sick of playing by myself, and I'd love to start working on a server that's nice and new with people that are also passionate about mods. The servers I hosted in the past were for my friends, and they just don't click with mods. I'm done with vanilla, I can't play it any more, so I'm finally venturing out to join my first modded minecraft server. :)
Have you ever been banned and if so why
- No, I've only ever been a server admin, and it's quite hard to ban yourself ;).
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server
- For people to share their creations and respect one another.

PS. My IGN is Joelsem, not JSZYN.

xSamsonx

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 26
Your experience with the modpack: Well since it started XD with this ack particular XD
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: idn, somewhere from alfa
Why would you want to join our server: Im looking for a nice community to have some hours of fun, and im searching for that
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope i wasnt.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Every rule is most important if they have sense.

chris87

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:25
Your experience with the modpack: Little, however i used to run a tekkit server for 6 months (Tekaholic)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1yr
Why would you want to join our server: i like to work as part of a team and playing minecraft on SSP can make me go stir crazy.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : once for greifing but i thought it was allowed, i did get unbanned.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: follow the rules :)

IGN =deeks1987

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:29
Your experience with the modpack: quit a bit still learning
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1year
Why would you want to join our server: i love to play minecraft and hope to play with other people and make some friends
Have you ever been banned and if so why :no none
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: follow the rules

my minecraft name is rakkie3

uksgt2x

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 18
Your experience with the modpack: Been playing FTB since the old 1.2.5 maps, and the launcher ever since.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Waayyy back since alpha :D
Why would you want to join our server: Because i want to play FTB in a community and not just by my self in single player, it gets quite lonely...
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I don't believe so, I am a pretty respectful person and don't start conflicts.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Greifing, or racial slurs/offensive language (towards other players, IE bullying or generally being rude to people)

EDIT: my IGN is my username on the forums.

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
ign minecraftbfhpro
Your Age:12
Your experience with the modpack: im fan of direwolf20
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: sins 2011
Why would you want to join our server:first server
Have you ever been banned and if so why : yeah 1 time reason my friend whas trolling my
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:No griefing, nothings fun if someone ruins it for you :):):):):):):)

ea-st-ar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eastar1
Your Age: 23
Your experience with the modpack: I haven't played much with DW20's pack, but I know RP, CC, IC and RC mods well.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: A bit more than 2.5 years
Why would you want to join our server: I would like to rebuild and improve my old base there, The Estate.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No, I haven't.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing/stealing.

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:13
Your experience with the modpack:I know most mods but cant get my head around ComputerCraft
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:since february 2012 i think or maybe 2011
Why would you want to join our server:I need a server with a community that is fun to play on
Have you ever been banned and if so why :Not that i know of
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Griefing or stealing although most of the time greifing is just a few blocks sometimes it ruins landscapes and buildings but i absolutely hate stealing theres nothing worse than logging on to find out all your stuff has vanished

apostrophe key is broke which shows why theres none in my app

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
P46EY
Sjonky
gerbality
NathanGeorge
chilller6
Lopesam
darkdurza
dompybear
Elsydeon
lupton4
iwantcoal
joelsem
deeks1987
rakkie3
uksgt2x
Eastar1
all of you have been accepted and whitelisted

The_king_99
Bradrocks
Jarres Plummer
NimeniAltu666
I'll be needing your ig name

W3rz4x

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 26

Your experience with the modpack: I played many modpacks and now come with this one as it feets and works perfect to me. have it since release so i have experience in almost every mod it includes :p
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since i discovered it...some months after the official release of the game hehe
Why would you want to join our server: Im european, so i think this server could fit to me
Have you ever been banned and if so why : never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: a good community..you are not playing alone, you are playing with others :D IGN -> W3rz4x

mat456789

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
IGN: mat456789
Your experience with the modpack: Well i have been playing the modpack tekkit for about 6 months and know almost all of the mods on there. So all of the mods that are on tekkit and on feed the beast i know fairly well. I have been playing feed the beast for about a month and the thing i'm still learning a lot about in that is twilight forest.
For how long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since beta started.
Why would you want to join our server: I can't find any good FTB servers when i came along your server and it looks very good and in shape i like playing with mature people. Also because FTB has come out with redpower and that is one of my favorite mods to play but i like playing with other people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: No, i have not.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No advertisement, because how would you feel if you have reached your goal of 20 players then a adverter comes on and starts spamming join this then you lose about 5 players. That just drops you heart and i know how it feels.