Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: neoandrew
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, but always very laggy, mostly due to the distance and sometimes my crappy ISP
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 iirc, but 1.4.7 was when i really got into modding and stuff

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

-IGN: Dragon11235
-Have you played on modded servers before?: Yes, I've hosted small servers for friends to play together. I also played on large public servers, but those server where either laggy, or became laggy after sometime (or where badly griefed to the point that you can't play properly).
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft: Since 1.2.5 but I didn't had a good pc back then so I had to play tekkit lite, since 1.5 I had a proper pc so I started playing larger modpacks like direwolf20, hexxit, horizons in 1.6.4 etc.. I also have a lot of experience with the mods due to watching youtubers (direwolf20 for example..).

I looking forward to meeting everyone, (I also like to help people out so if anyone needs help..)

-Edit: Sorry for the story, I tend to get carried away sometimes (I was trying to keep it short).

madsanta

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:madsantaa
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yupp
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:2012

jrfi225

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jrfi225
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 and have been using the dw20 pack since it was formed.

Jonathan Dodson

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: bobisfun321
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but a lot of them were failures and have gotten griefed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year or two

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MiningBuddy11
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but never on a whitelist server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about half a year on FTB

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:madsantaa
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yupp
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:2012
- IGN: jrfi225
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 and have been using the dw20 pack since it was formed.
- IGN: bobisfun321
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but a lot of them were failures and have gotten griefed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year or two
- IGN: MiningBuddy11
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but never on a whitelist server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about half a year on FTB

All of you have been promoted to member. Welcome to the server! Next time, please use at least m ore than one word for the last 2 questions.

Austin1397

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Austin1397
  • Have you played on other modded servers before?: Not only have I played on modded servers before, but have even hosted several modded servers. The majority of the servers I have played on usually provide me a staff rank soon after.
  • Since when are you playing modded Minecraft?: My modded Minecraft adventure began well over a year ago when I choose to try coding my very own mods and plugins. However I lost interest since few were using mods at that time, and so I simply sat back and used the ones others had so beautifully built for the community.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Austin1397
  • Have you played on other modded servers before?: Not only have I played on modded servers before, but have even hosted several modded servers. The majority of the servers I have played on usually provide me a staff rank soon after.
  • Since when are you playing modded Minecraft?: My modded Minecraft adventure began well over a year ago when I choose to try coding my very own mods and plugins. However I lost interest since few were using mods at that time, and so I simply sat back and used the ones others had so beautifully built for the community.

Seyji

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Seyji
  • Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have but the Server Closed before i even could get to the real good stuff and now i´m searching for a Server that will last longer :)
  • Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around 1 1/2 Years, it all began with a Youtube video i watched :)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Seyji
  • Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have but the Server Closed before i even could get to the real good stuff and now i´m searching for a Server that will last longer :)
  • Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around 1 1/2 Years, it all began with a Youtube video i watched :)
Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Lochanator123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lochanator123
Have you played on modded servers before: I have played on many servers and I have also hosted my own.
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: I started nearly 2 years ago when Tekkit Classic was the main pack.

HaWk16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HaWk162
Have you played on modded servers before: Yes, FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed on my own private server with a few friends
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: I started with FTB Ultimate approximately a year and a half ago.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lochanator123
Have you played on modded servers before: I have played on many servers and I have also hosted my own.
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: I started nearly 2 years ago when Tekkit Classic was the main pack.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

IGN: HaWk162
Have you played on modded servers before: Yes, FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed on my own private server with a few friends
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: I started with FTB Ultimate approximately a year and a half ago.
Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Nanosight

Jul 29, 2019
- GN: Nanosight
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, owned some too.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around about a year ago? But been playing mods since the very beginning!

Also if you want, feel free to add me on Skype: iamryro

If you need anymore info, also I have a YouTube: www.YouTube.com/LARC4H
:}

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- GN: Nanosight
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, owned some too.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Around about a year ago? But been playing mods since the very beginning!

Also if you want, feel free to add me on Skype: iamryro

If you need anymore info, also I have a YouTube: www.YouTube.com/LARC4H
:}

Promoted. Welcome to the server! If you want to record on our server feel free to do so :)

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besuikerd
Have you played on modded servers before: Have been playing on quite a few different servers with different modpacks. Also had a small private server
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: Approximately 1.5 years ago

devflash

Jul 29, 2019
Hey AfterWind, 2 new Applications for you.

Form:
- IGN: Poekelsalz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes (Dailycraft and our own Server)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i think 2-3 Years

Form:
- IGN:aKl3o
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes (Dailycraft and our own Server)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: the same as me, 2 to 3 years

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besuikerd
Have you played on modded servers before: Have been playing on quite a few different servers with different modpacks. Also had a small private server
Since when have you been playing modded minecraft: Approximately 1.5 years ago

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1390049517][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey AfterWind, 2 new Applications for you.

Form:
- IGN: Poekelsalz
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i think 2-3 Years

Form:
- IGN:aKl3o
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: the same as me, 2 to 3 years

Both of you have been promoted to member. Welcome to the server!