Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CrazyDrLove

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: CrazyDrLove
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but they have gone down since.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For a few months. I have a decent amount of experience.

tehcalipwnt

Jul 29, 2019
Is it actually okay if I submit apps for two people? Both my sister and I would like to join. We've been trying to find one we both can play on.

- IGN : tehcalipwnt (me), TISRawrsaur (sister)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes we have. Mostly ones that I owned and we had tons of friends playing with us.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: We both started with Tekkit/Technic back in 2011, and then moved to FTB at the end of 2012.

Roufous808

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Roufous808
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on a direwolf20 modded server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 1.5 year

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: CrazyDrLove
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but they have gone down since.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For a few months. I have a decent amount of experience.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Is it actually okay if I submit apps for two people? Both my sister and I would like to join. We've been trying to find one we both can play on.
- IGN : tehcalipwnt (me), TISRawrsaur (sister)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes we have. Mostly ones that I owned and we had tons of friends playing with us.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: We both started with Tekkit/Technic back in 2011, and then moved to FTB at the end of 2012.

Both of you have been promoted to member ranks. Welcome to the server!

IGN:Roufous808
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on a direwolf20 modded server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about 1.5 year

Promoted to member!

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: IamTilen
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Remember the old tekkit? Yeah.

Victim

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Victim
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have but the whiny people and the whiny Server admin made me seek out a new server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before the official release of minecraft, it was a while ago i have to say

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
weez705 is having a tantrum atm because I temporary removed him from town due to him keep placing obsidian in smeltery, hes posted a video of me taking obsidian out of the smeltery and claimed I'm "griefing" even though its my town and my assigned plot.

so ignore whatever he has to say for the next 1 to 2 days, he should have calmed down after a 2 day time

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: IamTilen
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Remember the old tekkit? Yeah.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Victim
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have but the whiny people and the whiny Server admin made me seek out a new server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since before the official release of minecraft, it was a while ago i have to say

Promoted to member. Welcome!

weez705 is having a tantrum atm because I temporary removed him from town due to him keep placing obsidian in smeltery, hes posted a video of me taking obsidian out of the smeltery and claimed I'm "griefing" even though its my town and my assigned plot.

so ignore whatever he has to say for the next 1 to 2 days, he should have calmed down after a 2 day time

Right...

forever369

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: forever369
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the beginning of tekkit

thacad

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: thecad
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I did, they were all smaller communities and eventually they died, so now I'm looking for a little bigger community.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing since the beginning of tekkit, and switched to feed the beast when it got released.

superlivid25

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: superlivid25
-Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played on modded servers before,i played all the modpacks since mindcrack and tekkit before that.
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft? I played since the decline of tekkit and i switched to feed the beast when mindcrack was relased.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: forever369
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since the beginning of tekkit
- IGN: thecad
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I did, they were all smaller communities and eventually they died, so now I'm looking for a little bigger community.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing since the beginning of tekkit, and switched to feed the beast when it got released.
-IGN: superlivid25
-Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have played on modded servers before,i played all the modpacks since mindcrack and tekkit before that.
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft? I played since the decline of tekkit and i switched to feed the beast when mindcrack was relased.

All of you have been promoted to members. Welcome to the server! Sorry about the huge delay.

updated modpack version 1.0.12 is out. Any chance to update the server?

It's not yet the default one, only after it's gonna become default we'll update :D

sonicboomzoom

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: sonicboomzoom
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played on a couple.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing since 2010

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nonhuman
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have and I've also became server builder on OPTIKS but the server was down a lot and a lot of server roll backs
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft when Tekkit came out and I really enjoyed it :D

JoOsepstein

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. I went into the enderman farm and my client crashed. Now when i am trying to log back in my client crashed again. Can anyone take me out from the enderman farm so i can play again :) ?