Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrdew3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrdew3
I have played on some direwolf20 servers in the past
since the 1.4.7 version of direwolf20

Kloogi2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kloogi2
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. I actually play on more modded servers than vanilla
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: been playing modded since beta 1.3 (almost 3 years)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kloogi2
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. I actually play on more modded servers than vanilla
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: been playing modded since beta 1.3 (almost 3 years)
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
IGN: 016Nojr
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, atleast 20 different servers, mostly Dire 1.6.4 trying to find a good server.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: It's so long since i started it so i will say about a year, just to be sure i dont say to much, could be more, could be less

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 016Nojr
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, atleast 20 different servers, mostly Dire 1.6.4 trying to find a good server.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft: It's so long since i started it so i will say about a year, just to be sure i dont say to much, could be more, could be less
Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Librarian

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: IonizedGecko
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have, sir.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've played since tekkit launched.

Last edited:

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
The map reset question is now public at the mineguild.de forum
so i decided make some pics and show what i have done so far ;)

(looks like the pics are a bit dark click on them to get a better view)

GTBU7TC.jpg

4lSnIPn.jpg

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Astal2684
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes many
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Tekkit

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
probably he mean the new shards for the ichor infusion and they dont need a reset of these maps the only thing is that they like iridium ore really rare,
Assault if you can wait until Wednesday (first day i can play again) i can give you some

nighthawk9721

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slguy717 and sdperkes
i play on many but never a whitelist
i only play normal minecraft about once a year, all other time is modded

MinecraftW00T

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like a spot. IGN: MinecraftW00T. Im 15 and I have been playing with mods for the last 5 years. I know everything about all the mods in the DW20 Mod pack and many other mods. I live in the us and i want to play Minecraft FTB with others. I have played minecraft since before there were more than one type of tree and I spend easily 30 hours a week on minecraft. Oh and i may stream if thats ok.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
slguy717
many but never a whitelist before
since tekkit classic

Okay, promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1392697082][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I would like a spot. IGN: MinecraftW00T. Im 15 and I have been playing with mods for the last 5 years. I know everything about all the mods in the DW20 Mod pack and many other mods. I live in the us and i want to play Minecraft FTB with others. I have played minecraft since before there were more than one type of tree and I spend easily 30 hours a week on minecraft. Oh and i may stream if thats ok.

Promoted to member. You are free to stream on our server. Welcome to the server!