Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:harros19_96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on Tekkit servers back in the 1.2.5 days and I've played on some of the FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year and a half now.

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MrGyronimo
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on several modded minecraft servers in the past.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing with mods since the beginning of beta, but I've used modpacks since around the time Tekkit came out.

mcinthehouse

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:zombieeface
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played with ftb pack modded servers 1.2.5 tekkit servers and others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 came out i played in single player but i played more tekkit

thapakon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thapakon
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, But like 1 public and 5 private. But like very one of them needed to shut down because many didn't want to play more.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft in like 2 years and took a pause in 4 months cause I didn't have a server to play on.
More info: I'm from sweden so sorry for bad english D:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:harros19_96
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on Tekkit servers back in the 1.2.5 days and I've played on some of the FTB servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year and a half now.
- IGN: MrGyronimo
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've played on several modded minecraft servers in the past.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing with mods since the beginning of beta, but I've used modpacks since around the time Tekkit came out.
-IGN:zombieeface
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played with ftb pack modded servers 1.2.5 tekkit servers and others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5 came out i played in single player but i played more tekkit
IGN: thapakon
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, But like 1 public and 5 private. But like very one of them needed to shut down because many didn't want to play more.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have played modded minecraft in like 2 years and took a pause in 4 months cause I didn't have a server to play on.
More info: I'm from sweden so sorry for bad english D:

All of you have been promoted to members. Welcome to the server!

WildTurtle13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kax_C
Have you ever played on another modded server before?: yes but they were all public.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: for about 2 years roughly

Garthos

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Garthos_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, although that is a very long time ago. Since then I have switched over to a more relaxed type of playing, and I'm not starting to go back to FTB.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Direwolf20 released his video about public FTB things.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kax_C
Have you ever played on another modded server before?: yes but they were all public.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: for about 2 years roughly
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Garthos_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have, although that is a very long time ago. Since then I have switched over to a more relaxed type of playing, and I'm not starting to go back to FTB.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Direwolf20 released his video about public FTB things.
Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Karinth
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes quite a few
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing since Infdev

Kaffein

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: deKaff
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have hosted and played on modded servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing vanilla since early beta and modded since technic.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Karinth
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes quite a few
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing since Infdev
Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: deKaff
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have hosted and played on modded servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing vanilla since early beta and modded since technic.

JoOsepstein

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: JoOsepstein
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have. Ultimate and Mindcrack pack servers. First time trying DW20
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since FTB came out for public. Oh, and Tekkit before that :)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: JoOsepstein
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have. Ultimate and Mindcrack pack servers. First time trying DW20
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since FTB came out for public. Oh, and Tekkit before that :)

turtlehunter13

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hairynumbnutz69
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yea on a public on once and a FTB sky block one
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I think I have for 3 years

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Bladezz88
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes I hosted my own Direwolf20, Mindcrack, The MadPack, and Ultimate servers with more then 40+ people, but the computer i used to host the servers has gone down and a lot of the people that played on it had stopped after i fixed it.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? started with Classic, modded minecraft since technic.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hairynumbnutz69
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yea on a public on once and a FTB sky block one
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I think I have for 3 years

I'm sorry but you don't meet our requirements to join the server :(

- IGN: Bladezz88
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes I hosted my own Direwolf20, Mindcrack, The MadPack, and Ultimate servers with more then 40+ people, but the computer i used to host the servers has gone down and a lot of the people that played on it had stopped after i fixed it.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? started with Classic, modded minecraft since technic.

Cainto

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : ooCainto
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No, but i already played on non modded servers - at least no client mods where allowed.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Oct 2013

hope to hear from you.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
can someone change my guest status to a member?

You need to make a shart and simple application, here, on this forum to get the member rank :)

- IGN : ooCainto
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No, but i already played on non modded servers - at least no client mods where allowed.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since Oct 2013

hope to hear from you.