Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Taliban1337 (sorry for the name, borrowing it form a friend o´ mine
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes but the last server (which i was enjoying playing on) kinda got shut down
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3-4 years time i've been playing modded minecraft

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1388852747][/DOUBLEPOST]
-IGN:slaeb2012
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes my friends but its gone noe
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:about 1 1/2 years

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TehKnight117
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since last year.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Yusunoha
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2011

Bsport

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: bsport
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2011 I think

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TehKnight117
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since last year.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Yusunoha
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2011

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: bsport
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 2011 I think

Promoted. Welcome to the server.

Chrisg2003bt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chrisg2003bt
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a few, including a couple of personal ones I ran with friends.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A year or so, looking for a good server to team with.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chrisg2003bt
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a few, including a couple of personal ones I ran with friends.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A year or so, looking for a good server to team with.

hawaiianpizzaguy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hawaiianpizzaguy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but never on a whitelist server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: torpdeo
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I stopped playing mods for a few months because there wasn't any good modpacks, until i found out about FTB
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: around two years ago when i first used optifine

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: 10xephos01
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes more than 75
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year and a half

I'm sorry but you don't meet our expectations to join the server :(

- IGN: hawaiianpizzaguy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes but never on a whitelist server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: about a year

- IGN: torpdeo
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I stopped playing mods for a few months because there wasn't any good modpacks, until i found out about FTB
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: around two years ago when i first used optifine

Promoted! Welcome to the server!

bishopwondai

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:Bishopwondai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: only my own mostly just bukkit stuff
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since that time it was cool to play a game with mods

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:Bishopwondai
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: only my own mostly just bukkit stuff
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since that time it was cool to play a game with mods

Ethan Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Ejthomas
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on many servers even in the days of overpowered EE
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ever since the beta version of minecraft

Loki Schwarzes

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:LokiSchwarzes
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:played on several variants based on DW and Forgecraft
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:bout a year and a half now, so much better than vanilla!

jaller788

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jaller788
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but not frequently. They barely ever work out.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: In general since just after 1.7, but I have started using this mod pack only recently. I'm hooked on Ars Magica already.

McPlatius

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: McPlatius
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes i have and it was a good experience and it had no pvp so no fighting.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have been for about a year now.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:LokiSchwarzes
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:played on several variants based on DW and Forgecraft
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:bout a year and a half now, so much better than vanilla!
- IGN: jaller788
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but not frequently. They barely ever work out.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: In general since just after 1.7, but I have started using this mod pack only recently. I'm hooked on Ars Magica already.
- IGN: McPlatius
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes i have and it was a good experience and it had no pvp so no fighting.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have been for about a year now.
- IGN: Ejthomas
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on many servers even in the days of overpowered EE
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ever since the beta version of minecraft

All of you have been promoted to members. Welcome to the server!

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: neoandrew
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, but always very laggy, mostly due to the distance and sometimes my crappy ISP
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since 1.2.5 iirc, but 1.4.7 was when i really got into modding and stuff

Dragon11235

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Dragon11235
-Have you played on modded servers before?: Yes, I've hosted small servers for friends to play together. I also played on large public servers, but those server where either laggy, or became laggy after sometime (or where badly griefed to the point that you can't play properly).
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft: Since 1.2.5 but I didn't had a good pc back then so I had to play tekkit lite, since 1.5 I had a proper pc so I started playing larger modpacks like direwolf20, hexxit, horizons in 1.6.4 etc.. I also have a lot of experience with the mods due to watching youtubers (direwolf20 for example..).

I looking forward to meeting everyone, (I also like to help people out so if anyone needs help..)

-Edit: Sorry for the story, I tend to get carried away sometimes (I was trying to keep it short).

Last edited: