Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nonhuman
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since i was told to play feed the beast a while ago

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:av1nash
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i started playing it from 3 years since dw20 season 2

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nonhuman
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since i was told to play feed the beast a while ago

Accepted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN:av1nash
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i started playing it from 3 years since dw20 season 2

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Roufous808

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Roufous808
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on a modded minecraft server before.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about a year and a half

Zevob

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: SpyderCheese
-Have you played on other modded servers before?
Yes, I joined around three or four modded servers, excluding the several I have made from scratch.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?
I have played Minecraft with mods since 1.7.3 (beta), however, I started playing vanilla Minecraft much earlier than this. The modpacks that I am most familiar with the most are DW20, Tekkit, Voltz, and you get the idea.

Last edited:

Cheese21238

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Cheese21238
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started putting together mods for me and my friends ever since 1.2.5 and started playing modpacks when ftb ultimate on 1.4.7 came out.

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:FatherOfSniping_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes multipleones
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1 year ago been getting really good at learning all the mods

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Roufous808
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes i have played on a modded minecraft server before.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about a year and a half

-IGN: SpyderCheese
-Have you played on other modded servers before?
Yes, I joined around three or four modded servers, excluding the several I have made from scratch.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?
I have played Minecraft with mods since 1.7.3 (beta), however, I started playing vanilla Minecraft much earlier than this. The modpacks that I am most familiar with the most are DW20, Tekkit, Voltz, and you get the idea.

Accepted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Cheese21238
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started putting together mods for me and my friends ever since 1.2.5 and started playing modpacks when ftb ultimate on 1.4.7 came out.

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

- IGN:FatherOfSniping_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes multipleones
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1 year ago been getting really good at learning all the mods

Nice username. Accepted. Welcome to the server!

Ranthos

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Ranthos
-Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 8 months.

Sellars

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sellars
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes (mostly DW 1.5)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Couple of months now - can't go back to vanilla, I've been ruined :( :)

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Frogger35
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes both public and private packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: awhile now almost as long as I have been playing MC, Vanilla is just not my cup of tea.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: himylilpwny
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Early Alpha

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Ranthos
-Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes.
-Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 8 months.

- IGN: Sellars
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes (mostly DW 1.5)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Couple of months now - can't go back to vanilla, I've been ruined :( :)

- IGN: Frogger35
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes both public and private packs
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: awhile now almost as long as I have been playing MC, Vanilla is just not my cup of tea.

- IGN: himylilpwny
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Early Alpha

All of you have been promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Tchigster

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tchigster
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 31.12.2013 (Yes, I am a noob :D )

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizer
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:
I've played ftb since it came out and know every mod inside and out except computer craft. (on a side note it wont be long till i can youse cc aswell as im studying IT)

JuSt_A_G4Me

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i can't join the server anymore. It says that the client is outdated so i updated it and it's still the same problem.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tchigster
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 31.12.2013 (Yes, I am a noob :D )

IGN: crizer
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:
I've played ftb since it came out and know every mod inside and out except computer craft. (on a side note it wont be long till i can youse cc aswell as im studying IT)

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

hey, i can't join the server anymore. It says that the client is outdated so i updated it and it's still the same problem.

If you take a look at the toolbar on the FTB launcher, there is a section there for the version number, since we're running 1.0.9, change it to that version.

Sjio

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Taliban1337 (sorry for the name, borrowing it form a friend o´ mine
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes but the last server (which i was enjoying playing on) kinda got shut down
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3-4 years time i've been playing modded minecraft

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:slaeb2012
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes my friends but its gone noe
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:about 1 1/2 years