Whitelist Server [[Mature Modded Minecraft]] ✘ TPPI ✘ Whitelist ✘ Mature and Friendly ✘ PvE ✘ Regular Backups

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Deven1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Deven
Minecraft Username: mrthemaster10
Why I want to join: I have played Minecraft for about 4 years now and TPPI seems like the best pack for me, but I'm not a single player guy. I love playing and interacting with others through Minecraft and I like small servers where you get to know everyone and it's all peaceful, so this seemed like they right type of server for my taste!
My References: Found you guys right here on the forums!

InFro

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ruairi
Minecraft Username: RuairiV
Why I want to join: Server that i've been playing on for some time has just closed and i'm looking for a new server to build and have fun on. Server experience has ruined singleplayer for me so I'm looking forward to the community feel.
My References:
No official references but been on several whitelisted servers including Zerro (one that just closed) and On The Edge Gamers.

nicksunnyiscool

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nick or Vash doesn't matter
Minecraft Username: nicksunnyiscool
Why I want to join: Looking for a decent modded mc sever for a while.
My References:
(If any) N/A

athmonkey7

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Austin
Minecraft Username: athmonkey
Why: because im looking for a friendly modded community without griefers to play on

MrJoyTime

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nick
Minecraft Username: MrJoyTime
Why I want to join: I'm very interested on playing on the server where I can feel free to have fun, enjoy playing and communicating to the lovely community. I see it interesting to explore, build and create with your friends. FTB modded servers are very fun and good, as it is extended version of Minecraft, where you are not in some sort kind of frame you can't get out of it. Modded version can give you abilitys you've never dreamed about in Vanilla. Of course playing wouldn't be as much enjoyable as with friends and lovely players.
My References: N/A

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kristjan
Minecraft Username: ESTP
Why I want to join: I want to join because i want to have fun like others, and i would love to do stuff as a community, not alone on single player. Single player has it's benefits, but also it gets pretty boring quickly, so this is the reason why i'm looking for a server. I have been playing minecraft since ages, and i used to play with mods way back when redpower2 was still a thing, so i kinda know my mods and what i'm doing, i also know how to behave on servers, as i have been even a owner, for couple of them. I hope you guys accept my applicant, and I would be glad to play with friendly community.
My References: None.

Legendaryman56

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Legendaryman56 (Feel free to shorten if you talk to me) ex: Legend
Minecraft Username: legendaryman56 (Friend connada9)
Why I want to join: im looking for a good mine-craft server me and a friend can play on were we hopefully don't have to worry about Griefers
My References:
None

Vots

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Vots
Minecraft Username: Vots995
Why I want to join: i have played many minecraft modpacks and i got quite boring solo... so wanted to find a friendly server
My References:
used to play in a whitlisted server (cubidawa) but stopped playing for a few months so i was too far behind to catch up to others.

T

Tarun Krishna

Name: (Your real name or what you go by on a regular basis.)=Master TAK
Minecraft Username: Mastertak14
Why I want to join: I love modded servers and i wanna play with people
My References:
(If any)Lets skype this talk!!!!

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Name: online name is VeggetoSSJ, if you want my real name, PM me.
Minecraft Username: VeggetoSSJ
Why I want to join:
Looking for a new and non mainstream server to play on.
My References:
Been part of several communities, but was forced to move on due to decline in active players.

T

Triganley137

Name: Brant
Minecraft Username: Triganley137
Why I want to join: Looking for a new experience in minecraft, and every server is the same, full of people who are unmature and really just rude and so I would like to join a more "mature" group.
My References: N/A

M

Maeve333

Name: My real name is Maeve but my friends call me Mae or Mavis
Minecraft Username: maeve333
Why I want to join: I've been playing minecraft for about 3 and a half years now. All I want is a survival server with a tight knit community. I've had a really hard time finding one since I left this server I used to play on all of the time. After I left that server I made my own. I'm sick of the pressure of owning a server, I just want to have fun.
My References:
I've owned 2 servers in the past. Both ended because for different personal reasons,

Madcreed

Jul 29, 2019
2 wanting to join you server

Name: Madcreed
Minecraft Username: madcreed
Why I want to join: want a good FTB experience.
My References:Found you on the forum

Name: Jenny2point0
Minecraft Username: Jenny2point0
Why I want to join: i want a fun FTB experience
My References:Found you on the forum.

Njordin

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Marcel
Minecraft Username: Njordin
Why I want to join: I´m really looking for a mature community and a good and big modpack like this, since i´m dad and going straight for the 30s, i dont want to waste time with kids griefing all over the place =)
My References: Played a long time on the Civilization forum servers (mature community but vanilla) and then a lot on my own server (tekkit, then custom FTB), had to shut it down because of time issues.

Really looking forward to visiting this server.

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aurimas
Minecraft Username: auris331
Why I want to join: The reason is simple, I want to be part of a mature and friendly community and play on a server where I can have fun and take my time doing things and not worry about being griefed or trolled. Also TPPI is a new pack for me(Although I know most of the mods in it) and I think it'll be a fun experience playing around with it and building some nice contraptions/buildings

L

LadieSweet

Name: Sarah
Minecraft Username: LadieSweet
Why I want to join:
I'm looking to rejoin the minecraft community. Hoping to find a server to nestle into.
My References: The googles. ;)

T

thuha163

Name: (Your real name or what you go by on a regular basis.): nguyenha
Minecraft Username: hantt163
Why I want to join: I have recently got back into playing modded minecraft and have been looking for a server to play on, this server caught my attention and it looks like a great server. I played minecraft since alpha and FTB around the time it came out so I know some of the mods. I quit playing FTB and minecraft around the time that FTB unleashed came out and wanted to relearn the new mods that have come our and enjoy playing on a server
My References: (If any): None

gomo66

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kevin
Minecraft Username: gomo66
Why I want to join:
i want to get back into minecraft and would think that a white listed server is a good place to start. played on a bunch of servers and think that one with a custom modpack sounds god
My References: none (old servers are no longer running)

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Austin or Wacko
Minecraft Username: Wackoman6789
Why I want to join: I'm looking to get back into MC after a few years of being away
My References:
its been years :/

D

Darkisee

Name: (Your real name or what you go by on a regular basis.) Thomas.
Minecraft Username: Darkise
Why I want to join: i'm looking to get a good sv
My References:
(If any) none.