Whitelist Server [[Mature Modded Minecraft]] ✘ TPPI ✘ Whitelist ✘ Mature and Friendly ✘ PvE ✘ Regular Backups

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ICsMouse

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't made it here yet as I have had too much rl junk sneak in
I'll be there when I can
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1404643752][/DOUBLEPOST]PS mmmBoost is an AWESOME gamer & loves to build, hates it when things get destroyed & is totally against greifers. You'll like him & his builds :D
;)

RakdarTheBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jacob
IGN: DoomSpireOlay
Why I want to play:My brother "Rakdarian" said that the this server was one of the better ones and he said I should signup so I decided to and this is where I am now. I have also played Minecraft for a long time and then came the FTB Technic and other things that I player for about 1 year so I ended up going to this server and applying.. Wish me luck!

ICsMouse

Jul 29, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. I have been attempting to log onto the server for a few days now & each time i get the same message "Cannot connect to server". It's not on my end. Already checked that.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dan
Minecraft Username: DerpPilz
Why I want to join: Looking for a new PvE server that is TPPI and this looks like a well run server hence I want to join :)
My References:
(If any)

Bios Element

Jul 29, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. I have been attempting to log onto the server for a few days now & each time i get the same message "Cannot connect to server". It's not on my end. Already checked that.
Server's running without issue and had 10 players on just a few hours ago. I'm afraid there isn't much I can do to help as clearly the issue isn't with the server. :/[DOUBLEPOST=1404887799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Dan
Minecraft Username: DerpPilz
Why I want to join: Looking for a new PvE server that is TPPI and this looks like a well run server hence I want to join :)
My References:
(If any)
I'm afraid I have to deny this as it's quite short.

prettydancer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there ! I'm posting an app for myself and my mate (who isn't online atm but I'd like to get things going when he does... So, yeah).

Names :
PrettyDancer & Coldsex
Minecraft Usernames :
PrettyDancer & Coldsex
Why do we want to join:
We're both looking for a small whitelisted TPPI server with no real limitations. We don't enjoy playing just by two of us neither in a big server with loads of people... It just doesn't cut it. So your server is on par with our expectations, really. We're both 24 and pretty mature/helpful. We really just wanna find a nice community, and your server looks good for that. We hope to get in :) And we're also ready to help if needed. That is all, I guess :)
My References: Meh, no one yet :)

Thanks for your time.

iTz King

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bx or Extinct
IGN: BxExtinction
Reason to join: Well, ive been trying to find a decent whitelist ftb server for a week or so now. None of which actually had mature players, nor were they respectful to any newcomers for the most part. I just want to find a server that i can enjoy myself on and build in peace without being disrespected/talked down to.
References: None

Sexywop

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mike
Minecraft Username: sexywop
Why I want to join: Really just looking for a fun server with a great community behind it to lay some roots down on, really sick of griefing and utter nonsense you find on most public servers.. I'd really like the chance to find a new home :)
My References:
(If any): Mindcrack 1.4.7, Ultimate, DW 1.4.7-current.

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Feeka
Minecraft Username: FE3KA
Why I want to join: I'm looking for a nice smaller server with a nice community, no griefers and just nice people. I have been playing ftb for 2 years now and i'm looking for a bit more challenging modpack then the last few modpacks that released . Tppi seems to be that nice and challenging modpack.
My References:
(If any)

Andy Ri

Jul 29, 2019
Name: (Your real name or what you go by on a regular basis.): Regendare Or Andy Or my IGN is fine.
Minecraft Username: Whizz_
Why I want to join: This server looks pretty cool. Hoping to get into the community, and have a good environment to play on.
My References: N/A ?

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alberto
Minecraft Username: NinjaEnergy
Why I want to join: Looks like a fine server, and TPPI seems quite interesting as a pack for me. I played monster servers for quite a while, but it "lacked" something to keep me hooked up to it, so i would love to get settled down here. Also, im that kind of guy who would LOVE to set up some really big builds, so i would like to know if this is the correct place to try it :F
My References: Well, since 1.2.5 to 1.5 i played on private servers with some folks (pixelmnkey, we miss u :(), but with monster release i started playing on some servers, till they closed or i got real-life stuff destroying my gaming time
TLDR-> Cant give u some tangible references since most of those who could give them are away from this stuff already, but ill promise u wont regret a thing :p (at least until someone throws me a nuke. I can be incredibly creative with revenges:D)

PD) That IP made my internal anime maniac giggle a bit

WaffenHD

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonas
Minecraft Username: Kortpang
Why I want to join: I want to join this whitelited server because I have been looking for a server like this for a while now. First i was interested in the MindCrack pack, but then I discoverd this pack. It had all my favoruite mods in it plus a houndred more mods than MindCrack. This seems like an awesome server to play on. You dont have to worry about griefers, just having a good time on the server :)
My References:
(If any)

Bios Element

Jul 29, 2019
All approved. Welcome to the community. Please feel free to track down an area to setup home around town and say Hi to people.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Name: (Your real name or what you go by on a regular basis.)
Adib
Minecraft Username:
adib
Why I want to join:

havnet played ftb/tppi in a while and looking try it out again.
My References: (If any)

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kuba
Minecraft Username: Abuki
Why I want to join: I want to play in small, helpful and nice community.
My References: N/A

reverandraptor

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Justin, Rev, Raptor, etc.
Minecraft Username: reverandraptor
Why I want to join:
Looking for a stable server with a nice community that doesn't do map resets too often (if ever.) I'm a builder at heart, so reaching the end of the tech tree doesn't make me want to restart. Rather I just try to dot the map around my base with beautiful builds. I also really like doing stuff with the community. Helping someone with a build, making builds FOR the community, caving, etc.
My References: Juicegrape, SatanicSanta and I all used to run a small server together (Mostly just for us.) They can both vouch that I play the game to have fun, not to be a jerk.