[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
For people crashing with replacing tinkers parts its iguana tinker tweaks that's making it crash. I'm updating to 2.1.5 for the bug fixes.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
You need to build a charger from ae2 and power it then place certus quartz in n wait a few seconds.

Don't forget it can be powered via the wooden crank as well
the quest gives you fluix seeds but up until that quest, you don't have any way of getting any fluix, and fluix crystals (pure or not pure) are required to make the charger.

Chicken and the egg tho. I don't see how you're supposed to continue down that road till you obtain fluix somehow.
EDIT: Ok, so you can make charged certus quartz ore itself from the certus essence. Ok, that's the part I missed.

some other points: Since dmaster made a whole different iron gear, all the rest of the gears from thermal foundation are craftable but won't show up in NEI. In addition there are times while reading the quest lines that I think I'm playing a different map (... since spiders don't spawn, since animals don't spawn, when obviously they do).

Can't help feeling that a lot of this pack was rushed to meet the jampacked deadline... I'm trodding through it for the sake of completionism I guess.

There's one room that hasn't open (tho that room has barely anything in it to begin with) and I really don't see what could open it at this point. I have all but 2 of the questlines completed. seeds and storing are only ones I've still got left to complete

edit: found how to make the charged....

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, so I finished the storing line but seeds ftw is still stuck at 75%. I guess I can edit book the thing to see if there's anything else but anyone actually 100% this pack yet?

edit: it looks like a hidden quest to make a stone shovel (vanilla is needed)

and I'm done yay

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakzen

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Charged certus quartz ore can be crafted with certus essence in a chest pattern in the crafting grid.

@dmaster8 : You should make a note in the book about grabbing the skystone chest in AE system before it runs out of power as mine did and I had to cheat in an energy acceptor to turn it back on or have fluix crystal(s) as a reward bag so you can make one if it runs out.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
Charged certus quartz ore can be crafted with certus essence in a chest pattern in the crafting grid.

@dmaster8 : You should make a note in the book about grabbing the skystone chest in AE system before it runs out of power as mine did and I had to cheat in an energy acceptor to turn it back on or have fluix crystal(s) as a reward bag so you can make one if it runs out.
If you explore outside the lab. Really close by there is an AE meteor.

Jeter1252

Jul 29, 2019
Man, I wish the creator would actually make correct server files..Spend 3 hours trying to make my own.. It crashes when loading thermal dynamics..

KS1

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I am attempting to make the tinkers casts for the quest with AluminiumBrass. I found Aluminium Gravel, and had the copper from seeds. Made the Aluminium seeds straight away ;P

I placed the Aluminium and copper in the smeltery, watched it melt. It is in the controller when I click on it, but the smeltery looks empty and I cannot drain anything out. I destroyed my controller the first time it happened to try again - and it happened again. I lost the contents of the controller. I just melted another batch, and the same happens.

Bug? Is there a fix?

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
It has been disabled
Hi.
I am attempting to make the tinkers casts for the quest with AluminiumBrass. I found Aluminium Gravel, and had the copper from seeds. Made the Aluminium seeds straight away ;P

I placed the Aluminium and copper in the smeltery, watched it melt. It is in the controller when I click on it, but the smeltery looks empty and I cannot drain anything out. I destroyed my controller the first time it happened to try again - and it happened again. I lost the contents of the controller. I just melted another batch, and the same happens.

Bug? Is there a fix?
It has been disabled

redlines

Jul 29, 2019
there's an bug issue that crashes the game if u try to connect Fluid ducts to Wooden water tanks

so don't do it until its fixed :) or u have to restore a backup to get ur game working again

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
I also experienced the crash with fluiducts with trying to attach to a aqueous accumilator with a null fluid stack. Fluid conduits work just fine though.

Paco99a

Jul 29, 2019
Guys , i was placing fluiducts and my world crash , but now i can't go into the world and my last backup is really old , what can i do ?

OnionKnight101

Jul 29, 2019
For all the people stuck at 75% in the seed quest line: grab cherries or cherry trees from Pam's Harvestcraft. I forgot the amount but it should complete the quest line to 100%

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing the pack and must say its really fun. Reminds me alot of Regrowth with the ore gen but looks alot nicer outside from the beginning. A few things I would change would be a note somewhere saying that ore gen is disabled so we know we need to start magical crops. You should also whitelist the ztones soil for agricraft so we don't have to replace the magical crops area with dirt. It was a mild annoyance to replace all of the garden soil with dirt for no apparent reason. Plus there was no note about needing to get to the AE system quickly to remove the sky stone chest for the quest so I had to wait to get a bit of power to turn it on long enough to pull the chest out to keep going with the quest line. So far though for an early release this pack is a ton of fun and hope to see you keep deving it for a while. Also some form of trash can early while we are improving all of our crops to 10/10/10 would be nice as well as a watering can that way we don't have to rely on RNG to get one from a reward bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
B:UsefulBonuses=false

WHY!?

It has been disabled

It has been disabled
...maybe you shouldn't disable an entire liquid? I'm pretty sure it's possible to simply disable the alloy recipe instead of forcing the liquid to null itself and cause glitches like that.

Reactions: Pudding01