[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

luckydiamondcat

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh. After update, my world stopped working. It's not saying its crashing or anything in console. It just closes the game. Any ideas?

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
I am still having some crashes dealing with updating Tinker's Tools while trying to replace a piece in the tool.

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
Have u tried to force update via launcher
I previously updated from 1.14 to 1.16 As far as I know 1.16 is as far up to date I can go. This enabled me to replace the bone handle of my pickaxe with a slimy handle. But when I then tried to take a lead binding to replace the bone binding it crashed. Tried it a second time and crashed the game again. Same situation.

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
I previously updated from 1.14 to 1.16 As far as I know 1.16 is as far up to date I can go. This enabled me to replace the bone handle of my pickaxe with a slimy handle. But when I then tried to take a lead binding to replace the bone binding it crashed. Tried it a second time and crashed the game again. Same situation.

I had same situation on both 1.1.4 and 1.1.6 if u can force update it redownloads the mods and the configs but u don't lose your player data or saves.
That's how I got it to work also had problem with fluiducts connecting crashed me out of the game to desktop and that was fixed as well

ariad

Jul 29, 2019
Just installed 1.1.6 first time. Grabbed latest forge too. Getting missing JourneyMap class:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 7/25/15 6:25 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.techbrew.journeymap.JourneyMap
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.techbrew.journeymap.JourneyMap
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone!

Im having a problem with making an energy cell. When I try and make a redstone conductance coil it says it going to make it but when i make it it turns into a redstone reception coil. Im playing on a server that i host so i can switch out the items in admin mode but Im wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if it was made to do this. Thanks

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
Just installed 1.1.6 first time. Grabbed latest forge too. Getting missing JourneyMap class:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 7/25/15 6:25 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.techbrew.journeymap.JourneyMap
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.techbrew.journeymap.JourneyMap
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

Just take out the journeymap mod off the server and it will work after that. Journeymap will still work client side without it being on the server

Jakzen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey :) Just finished playing thru the quest book. Fun pack to play, altho with 168/168 quests completed, the seed one is still at 75%???
If i can upload a pic of the screen i will add it below in a few mins. Not sure i can tho, because its my 1st post on these forums :p

Oh i guess ::: SPOILER ALERT::: Dont look at the pic if you are playing thru ! ! !

Ummm1.jpg

Edit: Ooops, pays to read the whole thread 1st i guess,
thanks Doomsquirter, 100% now for me too . . . Next pack! ;D

Last edited:

Articdive

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone!

Im having a problem with making an energy cell. When I try and make a redstone conductance coil it says it going to make it but when i make it it turns into a redstone reception coil. Im playing on a server that i host so i can switch out the items in admin mode but Im wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if it was made to do this. Thanks

I have got this error as well may i suggest using the server files from the CurseForge
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/modpacks/229561-refuge
The FTB files you downloaded are missing something (I presume that staff removed a config file which they thought was useless but NOT)

FIX: Download the server files from CurseForge instead of FTB

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
Found a bug where the pistols and guns aren't craftable I put the items nei says and there no item to craft
So can't compete the quest book without hqm edit

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues getting Ender Pearls to make the Ender seeds. Is it all just random luck of getting four to start with?

maiconimortal

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, aluminum brass in the smeltery is not available? I put cooper and aluminium in the smeltery, show just aluminum brass without the quantity and I can't get the alloy.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, aluminum brass in the smeltery is not available? I put cooper and aluminium in the smeltery, show just aluminum brass without the quantity and I can't get the alloy.
If you dig through the TiC configs it is set to return 0 ingots from making it. The only way you ever get aluminum brass is 3 from one of the early quests in the smeltery line. For any other casts you are required to use gold.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to be having a problem with the do'h quest, im unable to craft the dough with any of the recipes state that are stated in NEI/Pam's harvestcraft. am i missing something or is it glitched?