[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who needs a fix with either fluiducts and or iguana tweaks crashing just use the force update options on ftb launcher
That's how I fixed it while waiting for newest update

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
B:UsefulBonuses=false

WHY!?

...maybe you shouldn't disable an entire liquid? I'm pretty sure it's possible to simply disable the alloy recipe instead of forcing the liquid to null itself and cause glitches like that.
# Number of ingots returned from smelting Aluminum Brass in the smeltery
I:"Aluminum Brass ingot return"=0
I haven't disabled a liquid, I disabled the alloy recipe

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who needs a fix with either fluiducts and or iguana tweaks crashing just use the force update options on ftb launcher
That's how I fixed it while waiting for newest update
The update has been put onto Curse just so people can make sure he version works. Later today, I will release it on the FTB launcher :)

Reactions: Fenix chi

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
The update has been put onto Curse just so people can make sure he version works. Later today, I will release it on the FTB launcher :)

I cant use the curse launcher anyway as I us a Linux os and by any chance have u added any more quests to hqm on this update

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
I cant use the curse launcher anyway as I us a Linux os and by any chance have u added any more quests to hqm on this update
I fixed bugs, updated mods, updated forge and added quests :) The new version should be coming soon, next hour. :)

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
# Number of ingots returned from smelting Aluminum Brass in the smeltery
I:"Aluminum Brass ingot return"=0
I haven't disabled a liquid, I disabled the alloy recipe
You have effectively told it to erase all aluminum brass since the alloy recipe results in 0 ingots, so yes, you've disabled the liquid. Looks like you did that to bronze too. This is not what those config options are for! Those options are for changing the efficiency of the alloy recipe. Disabling the recipe would mean it doesn't try to alloy at all, and you keep the aluminum and copper in the smeltery. I've seen modpacks where you can't make obsidian from lava and water in the smeltery, so I thought you could change it in a config, but it looks like that's an Iguana Tweaks config option. Could you perhaps change it via MineTweaker? From a quick google search it appears you can.

Reactions: Pudding01

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
You have effectively told it to erase all aluminum brass since the alloy recipe results in 0 ingots, so yes, you've disabled the liquid. Looks like you did that to bronze too. This is not what those config options are for! Disabling the recipe would mean it doesn't try to alloy at all, and you keep the aluminum and copper in the smeltery. I've seen modpacks where you can't make obsidian from lava and water in the smeltery, so I thought you could change it in a config, but it looks like that's an Iguana Tweaks config option. Could you perhaps change it via MineTweaker? From a quick google search it appears you can.
The aluminum brass isn't disabled because you can melt down the aluminum brass it gives you into the molten aluminum brass.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
On a side note has the update been pushed to the launcher yet because I'm not seeing 1.1.5 or whatever you have named it yet.
EDIT: Also to appease the people that don't know you can use gold for casts you could put a quick note about that into the casts quest.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
On a side note has the update been pushed to the launcher yet because I'm not seeing 1.1.5 or whatever you have named it yet.
EDIT: Also to appease the people that don't know you can use gold for casts you could put a quick note about that into the casts quest.
FTB haven't released it. I have sent them the files so I'm just waiting on them :)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
FTB haven't released it. I have sent them the files so I'm just waiting on them :)
Of course FTB always taking there time :(... Why must we wait so long (I really know they are checking the files and permissions just a bit impatient when it comes to updates I know are ready)

rg808guy

Jul 29, 2019
On ftb 1.1.6 fastcraft still is crashing because of quadrum
crash report:
at fastcraft.a.j.a(F:639)
at fastcraft.Hooks.l(F:106)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.setTextureEntry(TextureMap.java)
at dmillerw.quadrum.client.texture.TextureLoader.removeItemIcon(TextureLoader.java:102)
at dmillerw.quadrum.client.texture.CustomAtlasSprite.load(CustomAtlasSprite.java:71)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:187)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:136)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(TextureManager.java:94)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110580_a(TextureManager.java:76)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_130088_a(TextureManager.java:63)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:547)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.setTextureEntry(TextureMap.java)
at dmillerw.quadrum.client.texture.TextureLoader.removeItemIcon(TextureLoader.java:102)
at dmillerw.quadrum.client.texture.CustomAtlasSprite.load(CustomAtlasSprite.java:71)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:187)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:136)

-- Resource location being registered --
Details:
Resource location: minecraft:textures/atlas/items.png
Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(TextureManager.java:94)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110580_a(TextureManager.java:76)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_130088_a(TextureManager.java:63)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
please fix I love this pack

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
On ftb 1.1.6 fastcraft still is crashing because of quadrum
crash report:
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Resource location being registered --
Details:
Resource location: minecraft:textures/atlas/items.png
Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
please fix I love this pack
Ask any modpack dev, they don't support added mods. Sorry :)

luckydiamondcat

Jul 29, 2019
How do I complete the "the new portal update". Theres no recipe for crafting the tile.null.name object

Edit: Nvm found the recipe by accident looking for something else

Reactions: the1tc