[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

Tajpol

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to setup a hamchi Refuge server with eula=true, the custom.jar, when i launch it automaticly crashes which is pretty annoying. Crash Log here Hope this gets fixed!

Attachments

• crash-2015-07-06_16.30.41-server.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 77

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
When I try to setup a hamchi Refuge server with eula=true, the custom.jar, when i launch it automaticly crashes which is pretty annoying. Crash Log here Hope this gets fixed![/QUOTE

How much RAM is allocated to the server and allocated to launcher

Tajpol

Jul 29, 2019
I can't allocate RAM into my server because the .bat file isn't there plz help! Im a noob at this stuff.

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to get FPSPlus added but can't figure it out. WHY CAN'T I JUST ADD IT TO THE MOD LIST?!?!? WHY DO I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH 50 HOOPS AND THEN USE MULTMC?!?!? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts running around like a chicken with it's head cut off* :eek:

Reactions: Fenix chi

Tajpol

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is great just that im having problems with having a hamachi server becasuse there is no .bat file Anyway i'ts an awesome modpack!!!

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 I have now had it happen twice. I am upgrading a tinkers tool on a tinkers crafting table. I am replacing pieces with the manyullyn part. For my specific crashes so far, I had a stone pickaxe head, bone binding, and bone handle. I put the whole pickaxe (fully repaired already) into the crafting table (middle slot) go to place the manyullyn pickaxe head just to the right of it. As soon as I click the entire Minecraft game crashes. So I boot it back up. I cheated a new manyullyn pickaxe head in and it worked fine. Next I tried doing the same thing with a binding and again as soon as I place it to the right of the pickaxe the entire game crashes. Going to boot it back up in a few and try cheating it in and see if that allows me to do it like the pickaxe head did. Not sure why this is happening. As I plan to do the handle as well hopefully I don't have to reboot the game again.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the modpack. I got a reinforced watering can which is a little over powered in my opinion... lets you make all the metals you will ever need! as well as reproduce the magical crops at an alarming rate. Unless this was intended. Having fun powering through the quests though!

Thanks
bram0000
7/8/15

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 I have now had it happen twice. I am upgrading a tinkers tool on a tinkers crafting table. I am replacing pieces with the manyullyn part. For my specific crashes so far, I had a stone pickaxe head, bone binding, and bone handle. I put the whole pickaxe (fully repaired already) into the crafting table (middle slot) go to place the manyullyn pickaxe head just to the right of it. As soon as I click the entire Minecraft game crashes. So I boot it back up. I cheated a new manyullyn pickaxe head in and it worked fine. Next I tried doing the same thing with a binding and again as soon as I place it to the right of the pickaxe the entire game crashes. Going to boot it back up in a few and try cheating it in and see if that allows me to do it like the pickaxe head did. Not sure why this is happening. As I plan to do the handle as well hopefully I don't have to reboot the game again.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the modpack. I got a reinforced watering can which is a little over powered in my opinion... lets you make all the metals you will ever need! as well as reproduce the magical crops at an alarming rate. Unless this was intended. Having fun powering through the quests though!

Thanks
bram0000
7/8/15

I just tried it with the manyullyn handle and it crashed it as well.

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried it with the manyullyn handle and it crashed it as well.
So found out you can't cheat in a manyullyn binding or handle as those parts don't show up in NEI. So I cheated another pickaxe head, melted it back down and made the parts and it all crashed again. Sorry I keep replying just trying to give you all the information so hopefully it will help you find the bug!

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
So found out you can't cheat in a manyullyn binding or handle as those parts don't show up in NEI. So I cheated another pickaxe head, melted it back down and made the parts and it all crashed again. Sorry I keep replying just trying to give you all the information so hopefully it will help you find the bug!

Just tried replacing the bone handle with the copper handle that you make for one of the quests, crashed again. May just have to do with updating Tinkers Tools using only the Tinkers crafting table. Going to boot and try out the actual ToolForge.

bram0000

Jul 29, 2019
Just put soybeans in the presser and got soy milk but no silken tofu. I believe this is an error unless some config is changed.

XzitbamX

Jul 29, 2019
Having problems with setting up a server. I can't find anything about my log on Google
Edit: Deleting Lockdown and a couple other client-only mods from the server fixed it.

Attachments

• crash-2015-07-11_14.10.31-server.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

OnionKnight101

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Quest named Around Grounds, is the persimmon from biome o Plenty intentional or was it suppose to be the persimmon from Pam's Harvestcraft?