[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the crash logs, I think all of them are related to the crash since I tried restarting 2-3 times (and then used the backup)...

Attachments

• crash-reports.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 81

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
How do we make Aluminum seeds? The NEI recipe calls for 4 aluminum, but how do I get it to make my first seeds? Same for Lead, Nickel, Diamonds, Emeralds, and Silver.

Nice base, really liking the pack. I do wish the watering can was craftable.

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
How do we make Aluminum seeds? The NEI recipe calls for 4 aluminum, but how do I get it to make my first seeds? Same for Lead, Nickel, Diamonds, Emeralds, and Silver.

Nice base, really liking the pack. I do wish the watering can was craftable.

Hmmm... aluminum I don't know... as for the others, they are all in NEI (e.g. lead comes from crossbreaing from lapis and salt, etc. - just follow the questline)

P.S. I was lucky and got a reinforced watering can in a reward bag (just because I am an obsessive reward bag collector :D.. I'm sure dmaster8 is not happy with that... ;)

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
NEI is not listing a crossbreeding recipe for lead seeds. Im in version 1.1.0 of the mod.

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
I can't see the crossbreeding recipes for Aluminum, Lead, Nickel, Diamonds, Emeralds, or Silver.

And Salt plus Lapis does not get Lead, i tried 12 times and just got salt or Lapis.

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
Something changed somewhere, I am not seeing any crossbreeding recipes in NEI any more.

I could a few days ago, I'm not sure what happened.

Izzean

Jul 29, 2019
So i started a new game with a fresh install, there is no crossbreeding in NEI that gives Aluminium seeds. You need Aluminium to make casts tor Tinkers so Aluminium is important.

Unless I am missing something?

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
ok, that's ok... ;)
btw, since you wanted to make it harder (which I understand), you might want to look into removing the watering can from the reward bags (if that's possible) ;)

but seriously: how do you craft the end portal...?

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Same essence as for regular certus quartz, only in a different pattern (center slot in crafting recipe is empty)

abuzercann

Jul 29, 2019
Hello dmaster8, Thanks for mod pack, i like this :)
But i need help. Last update Hqm mod start administrator. I look all quest but not save quest. I do 1 quest 10 times. Help me pls :)

Edit : Solved this problem. Go config folder, open hqm folder, open editmode.cfg
Change this : B:UseEditor=true => B:UseEditor=false

in game screen :
29uvrxt.png

Last edited:

abuzercann

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 i found new bug. i try thermalexpansion fluid pipes to connect agricraft water tank game crash and now my all game trash :S i use latest versions 2 mod, i try downgrade but same error. i send u my crash report. pls fix this, im really like ur modpack :)

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-20_06.19.04-client.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 77