[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 i found new bug. i try thermalexpansion fluid pipes to connect agricraft water tank game crash and now my all game trash :S i use latest versions 2 mod, i try downgrade but same error. i send u my crash report. pls fix this, im really like ur modpack :)
I don't seem to get the same issue.
090LOWN.png

ashleightyler313

Jul 29, 2019
For the ME System on the second floor down... does that work automatically or do you have to do stuff to it? And if so, what do you have to do or does the quest book guide you through it. I'm new mods and I'm not sure how they work... Thanks!

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
For the ME System on the second floor down... does that work automatically or do you have to do stuff to it? And if so, what do you have to do or does the quest book guide you through it. I'm new mods and I'm not sure how they work... Thanks!
The quest book guides you through most of it, but their is some I missed out. Their a loads of great tutorials on Applied Energistics :)

Warager

Jul 29, 2019
I really enjoyed playing this modpack. It took me about two weeks to complete all the quests mostly cause I was enjoying exploring the various modpacks and such. Magical Crops gave a nice change from the usually diggy diggy and the changes to Applied Energistics were new to me so a nice bonus to learn and play with. I found the quests a nice progression and decently paced.

Issues I experienced:

-Quest named Around Grounds wouldn't detect Persimmon for completion. threw a couple items in inventory from cheat mode til it completed. I believe it was one of the saplings that completed the quest not the fruit.
-Adding a fluiduct to a slaughterhouse caused the game to crash and need to be restored from a back up to play again.
-Quest group Seeds FTW! showed all quests completed (9 quests) yet only showed 75% completion on the header. No new quests opened from the completion of the others. Only thing i could think of was maybe there was another condition for activating the rest of the quests that I missed.
-Beheading didn't seem to be working properly. If I added it to a weapon it didn't seem to work and would even stop the natural beheading that cleaver had. Made splice and dice a pain until I found that just a plain cleaver, with it's natural 20% beheading, did the trick.

Thoughts.

Personally i didn't find the barrel of much use in the pack and neither Botania altogether for that matter. I don't think there were any quests related to Botania that i remember. I want to explore Botania, it seems like an interesting pack, but i feel if i do so at this point, as i have all the resources i'll ever need, i won't get the full enjoyment from it in terms of progression. I'll wait for a different pack to explore that.
I also thought that maybe Iguana Tweaks needed to be toned down. Ender Flute / Zivicio Armor + Crossbow / Cleaver (with 10 modifiers) made short work of everything. At the end i was doing withers in packs of 2 or 3 to speed things up.

Threw a little album of my exploits on imgur. imgur.com/a/dOH6P

Thank you for the great mod.

Warager

Wage_91

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 I'm having trouble doing the coal seeds quest, I've arranged the seeds and everything in the right way with the potato seeds one side and the magical crop seed on the other, ive been in the world for about five hours since i started the quest and nothing is happening, am i meant to put seeds in the middle like it shows in the crafting menu or what? Im need help desperately so I can get coal up and running and not having to rely on burning logs to get charcoal. Also great mod love it, what are the random unstable things in the safes for and is there going to be an extension on the map seen as there is an area to the left of the ladder that has decoration but nothing in there or is it a progression area like the others

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I'm crashing... alot. I can't get to the main menu. I tried with Fast Craft and with optifine added (not together). Both crashed before the main menu. and it's too laggy without them to play.

Any ideas?

[17:33:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 6/30/15 5:33 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-9,5,] already has the context current
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:392)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:344)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-9,5,] already has the context current
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.makeCurrent(ContextGL.java:189)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.makeCurrent(DrawableGL.java:110)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:384)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:344)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
I'm crashing... alot. I can't get to the main menu. I tried with Fast Craft and with optifine added (not together). Both crashed before the main menu. and it's too laggy without them to play.

Any ideas?

[17:33:05] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 6/30/15 5:33 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-9,5,] already has the context current
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-9,5,] already has the context current
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.makeCurrent(ContextGL.java:189)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.makeCurrent(DrawableGL.java:110)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:384)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
Try adding FPSPlus.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
@dmaster8 I'm having trouble doing the coal seeds quest, I've arranged the seeds and everything in the right way with the potato seeds one side and the magical crop seed on the other, ive been in the world for about five hours since i started the quest and nothing is happening, am i meant to put seeds in the middle like it shows in the crafting menu or what? Im need help desperately so I can get coal up and running and not having to rely on burning logs to get charcoal. Also great mod love it, what are the random unstable things in the safes for and is there going to be an extension on the map seen as there is an area to the left of the ladder that has decoration but nothing in there or is it a progression area like the others

ji4FnzS.png

This works fine for me.

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
My computer is not all that great, my GPU or graphics card only runs at 1.80GHz, i installed FPSplus to the pack but i only run at 10-18fps, any way you could make a lite version of the pack? just remove some of the non-important mods? if not thats ok

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
My computer is not all that great, my GPU or graphics card only runs at 1.80GHz, i installed FPSplus to the pack but i only run at 10-18fps, any way you could make a lite version of the pack? just remove some of the non-important mods? if not thats ok
Not really. The pack requires all of them mods. I can't really help your computer being slow

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Had a play around with this modpack and created a video on it. Keep it the good work Dmaster loving it at the moment :D
Feel free to check it out

OnionKnight101

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is intended or not, but it's very very game breaking.

I got a reinforced watering can from a reward bag as unique reward. Safe to say I blew pass every seed quest besides a couple in about 2 hours. Now with the can + zvitas hoe I don't have to worry about resources:)

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I tossed out my bone tools and kept playing, but I've now run into a new problem.
I placed down an "Aqueous Accumulator" I then placed a pipe on top of it (I forget the pipes name, but it was created with two copper ingots placed horizontaly on either side of a lead ingot).
The second I placed the pipe, the game crashed. I immediately tried booting up the game again but it crashed instantly.
This is the log from when I tried booting the game up again (I assume the crash reason is the same as when it crashed when I placed the pipe).
http://pastebin.com/xA2X97nb

This has effectively rendered the game unplayable for me now =/

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried this pack out tonight. I'm starting to get a little bored though because 90% of the quests involve waiting on crops to grow, and you disabled the watering can. I spend most of my time just sitting there doing nothing, as there's no point to mining or fighting. A tip though: If you are going to make crops the focus of your mod, don't disable the watering can. Crop growth is gruesomely slow and you aren't adding difficulty, just making it take longer.

Also, after the opening text, the whole plot line of the game seems completely forgotten, other than "survive and rebuild". I didn't see anything explaining why the ore was gone, or what those "survivor"s were doing roaming around, or any sign of this "raining explosive pieces of rock". Once the intro is gone, the layout of the pack becomes a fairly generic lineup of quest chains that seem taken straight from the Regrowth modpack, only with a normal worldgen and no watering can... Am I missing something here?

Reactions: karmarcharger

dirtbag216

Jul 29, 2019
Can some one please tell me why i cant start a server with my friends? says skipping loading blocks but when i get into the server it kicks us out and doesn't even load the main building. please halp!