Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAndruxa

Jul 29, 2019
When I start the launcher,login and writes complete on Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait! pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load! Setting up native libraries for Galactic Science v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10, I tried to enter code but says that it exists, have installed the latest Java, but runs without mods.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Again ... which launcher ... what are you doing with it, what do you try to launch ?

You dont need a code for GS on FTB anymore so i really have no idea what you are trying to do ...

If its FTB, try curse. Or the other way around. Or even the mym launcher ...

Neoxit

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am playing your pack since a while now, and i got a little question about the Liquid/Gas forms in Minechem.

What i am trying to do is to get Propane(C3H8) out of woodblocks to and use this Propane in the AdvancedGenerators Gas Turbines.
Well, manually it worked fine. I get all the Propane i need, the only thing i need to know now if there is a way to take the Propane ->Item<- from Minechem and __automatic__ get a liquid to store it in drums or tanks.
The only way i found is the manually right-clicking way, and that costs a lot of time. I tried a block placer, or smth. that sounds like a rightclick to me to automate this, but still no chance.

Any Suggestions here? I normally would use the Auto-Activator from TE, but that mod isn't in here :)

(I know there are serval other ways to get a nice fuel for AdvancedGenerators, but i like the way to use Minechem to make propane ;)

Last edited:

Neoxit

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i think it was too long ago since i played much with EnderIO. I didn't know about that block >.<

Works fine now!

Thanks alot Caithleen, keep up the Good Work will take a look into hypovolemia :)

aviqwedc

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way of teleporting between dimensions / planets?

its a bit annoying to have to use the rocket to get between planets...

ParasiticSquid

Jul 29, 2019
In my opinion this modpack could benifit from the More Planets addon, it adds more planets and even has some habitable ones that players can reach late game that would make a good end goal. Oh, and Applied Energistics... can never go wrong with AE :p

Also im not too far yet so im not sure if it's already added but the ability to seive/obtain materials from other barren planets or moons(like mars) would be cool

Last edited:

Heytre3

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody help, used a command to give myself a pulsar star, but it crashed my game, and now when I try to enter the world the game crashes.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody help, used a command to give myself a pulsar star, but it crashed my game, and now when I try to enter the world the game crashes.

You will have to go into mc edit and remove that item (using the item ID for a pulsar star) from the player inventory.

The same thing happened to me when I was duplicating rewards for my daughter on our server. Gave myself a star and it crashed, and would not load. Looked up my inventory in MC Edit and removed the item id for the star and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.